Dynadot

information Epik and your plan

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
I know there are a lot of members here have account with Epik so the information from you may help other members.

1. How many names do you have with Epik
2. Are you worried and what's your plan NOW and when the hacking is OVER

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have google authenticator enabled.
You think it's still risky even using it?

Last edited:
•••
Alright, my turn to add to this.

When I learned of the breach I was hella pissed and actually moved some of my mission critical domains to somewhere more low key.

Do they have better security? Probably not, but they are a smaller target. lol.

Since then however I have sold a name listed on Epik for low 4 figures, and registered about 15 or 20 new names.

There simply is not a better platform in my opinion.

•••

When I learned of the breach I was hella pissed and actually moved some of my mission critical domains to somewhere more low key.

Since then however I have sold a name listed on Epik for low 4 figures, and registered about 15 or 20 new names.

you know how many????

•••

Congrats on the sale

•••

I agree, the platform is awesome for domain investors. I did not jump ship when the breech happened like some did...for years I have been pleased with service at Epik. However, things that used to take 2-3 hours to resolve are now taking 2-3 days. Has anyone else experienced similar conditions?

•••
you know how many????
Are you talking registrars? I have accounts with about 15 to 20, and currently have domains at 4 or 5…

About 3 years ago I moved about 90 names from GoDaddy to Epik and another 15 to 20 from others.

With Epik I have solid landers, great marketplace and the best customer service.

Do things go wrong? Of course. They do everywhere however dealing with Epik is far easier and less stressful than GoDaddy, Name, Internet.Bs and others where I had names.

Granted I am just a small time domain investor. I generally maintain between 100 and 300 names depending on. Our development plans.

•••
Are you talking registrars? I have accounts with about 15 to 20, and currently have domains at 4 or 5…

About 3 years ago I moved about 90 names from GoDaddy to Epik and another 15 to 20 from others.

With Epik I have solid landers, great marketplace and the best customer service.

Do things go wrong? Of course. They do everywhere however dealing with Epik is far easier and less stressful than GoDaddy, Name, Internet.Bs and others where I had names.

Granted I am just a small time domain investor. I generally maintain between 100 and 300 names depending on. Our development plans.
good luck

•••
I didn't move any way either. Most of mine are currently at Dynadot. I've actually transferred a few from GD and Namecheap to Epik.

I changed my PW after the hack and I think again a few days later because Epik required everyone to update...or maybe I am remembering wrong?

•••
People came to rob me at my house several times but I am not going to move because I like the neighborhood and the house price is cheap here. I just have to buy more locks for my house. No big deal.

•••
social boundaries are contingent on having the know-how with respect to personal matters; alongside techie potential, i am glad to have reached milestones through Epik and look forward at to adding value with my private family realizing at this moments' stage of my life right of passage it matters that these people know me - just called them!

Last edited:
•••
Back