IT.COM

offers envision blockchain [com] -- 1200$ offer -- take or leave?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

envision blockchain [com] -- 1200$ offer -- take or leave?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes take

• no leave

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
just for some fun and educational community thoughts and discussion..

gd auction offer.. 240$ fee...regfee domain

thoughts?

buyer not going higher

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would probably take that offer. But it's yours domain and your decision.

•••
I would probably take that offer. But it's yours domain and your decision.

thanks 4 sharing yer view
its the aim of this thread
no more no less
cheers

•••
Just going off a search of the sales with envision+keyword, I would take the offer if buyer is set on $1200 final offer.
I would take the money and move on.

Last edited:
•••
I say take it. Great idea to put the name in the polling option.. if it doesn't get indexed by google, it's a great way to get opinions ;)

•••
I say take it. Great idea to put the name in the polling option.. if it doesn't get indexed by google, it's a great way to get opinions ;)

i think so too
and not just for seller but 4 all to learn from

id like to see more people do it

i dont think indexing is problem if dn masked

ty

•••
•••
•••
$1200 good for value. Take it

•••
22 for take, 0 for leave. We sometimes think alike here ))

•••
Quickly ACCEPT the offer!!

•••
•••
tnx for voting
always good to get some fellow np views..this one was pretty one sided..i also voted yes

either way since its gd and binding offers for 7 days i took chance with bigger offr...so this ended up sold 1450$ today...

nice sale for recent reg crypto name..just shows all kinds of buyers out there looking for all kinds of names... so its about synching your domain idea with theirs... which i guess is the essence of all domaining...and hardest part of it too...predicting and anticipating...
tnx

•••
Congrats on the sale, sounds like you played this well. What was your counter offer before settling on the final price?

•••
Congrats on the sale, sounds like you played this well. What was your counter offer before settling on the final price?

thanks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back