NameSilo

Entire GoDaddy account repossessed!

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by LordMomo, Jan 23, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. stub

stub DNStore.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

As I've said before. Caveat Emptor. You are all grown-ups and can draw your own conclusions. Also, everyone has different levels of risk. I've done my piece of pointing out what you will face, should you ever run foul of GoDaddy's fraud squad. With mostly predictable results. SWED and me have been the lucky ones. You might not be so lucky. I will accept some moderate risks. But I'm definitely am not risking all my domains at GoDaddy. You can do whatever you like. No skin off my nose. But I don't want to go thru that again and potentially lose the argument, next time. Once bitten twice shy. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. So. I'm done with this thread. Unless provoked :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Domains - Wanted

Domains - Wanted Top Contributor VIP

Well said! With all due respect and gratitude to @Joe Styler for his invaluable support to NP members, as well as many other, I'm sure, swell people at GoDaddy. Always happy to see issues resolved, as was the case here, but haven't heard anything about any review or changes in GoDaddy's procedures in this respect. This is understandable, of course, given the relatively small number of such cases from GoDaddy's point of view. So they'll carry on same as before. So thanks, but no thanks, I'm 100% behind @stub here, almost literally, learning from other peoples experiences for a change :glasses:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  3. cdboard

cdboard Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I have not had any issues with godaddy.

will continue using them.

might even expand my use with a reseller. :wideyed:

4. Rachel Mcdonalds

Rachel Mcdonalds Restricted (Proxy Risk)

That is really nice then. :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice