IT.COM

discuss ENS (Ethereum Domain Service) .ETH domain names

NameSilo
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
While I own a couple, it unfortunately looks like interest in .eth has waned.

•••
Very happy with my latest .ETH acquisitions (This one is going to be my Etherwallet address)

Crypto-coins.ETH

also picked up

Crypto-token.ETH and Crypto-tokens.ETH

•••
Sedo adds support for .ETH ethereum name trading

And those high prices you’ve seen for .eth domain auctions, such as exchange.eth for $600,000? Here’s the thing; the buyer of that domain name can relinquish it after one year and get his money (ether) back.

•••
Crypto is a big hype, don’t waste your money.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Crypto Coins Surge as SEC Spares Ether From Securities Rules

Ether investors got a reprieve Thursday when a top U.S. regulator said transactions involving the token aren’t subject to federal securities rules, ending months of speculation that had weighed on the second-most valuable digital currency.

Amazing news for my
Crypto-coins.ETH

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
They are gonna be reauctioned again in one year. This is only a test.

•••
•••
Yep, this is amazing!

In a nutshell individuals and businesses will be able use their .com domains as their wallet address to accept most crypto.

If you have any crypto investments you’ll know why this makes life so much easier!

ENS Receives BinanceX Grant to Add Multi-Coin Support; D’Cent Wallet to Pilot

“We are pleased to announce the (ENS) has received a BinanceX grant to add multi-coin address support.

This means you will soon be able to use one ENS name to receive any arbitrary cryptocurrency — such as bitcoin, litecoin, and zcash — rather than only ether and Ethereum-based tokens.

This will work not only with ENS-native .ETH names, but with all DNS domains that are integrated into ENS. Right now, that’s .LUXE, and a few other closed TLDs. But later this year we plan on rolling this out for most TLDs, including all widely used ones like .COM, .ORG, .IO, and +1200 others.
a few other closed TLDs. But later this year we plan on rolling this out for most TLDs, including all widely used ones like .COM, .ORG, .IO, and +1200 others.”

https://medium.com/the-ethereum-nam...oin-support-dcent-wallet-to-pilot-f342d691281

•••
I’d go as far as saying most businesses worth their salt will want their equivalent .eth domain to match their business domain for Crypto banking purposes.

•••
Latest regs

eMoneyTokens.eth
e-MoneyTokens.eth

•••
•••
so we now can register 6 character domains?

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
14E40819-FC02-4E37-B841-AD997B6E557D.png
Wow,

games.eth just sold for 35 ETH! 3-6 character .ETH name auctions are closing every day now thru the beginning of November. If there's a short .ETH name you want to make sure you get, this is your chance:

https://opensea.io/ens

•••
ENS Launches Multi-Coin Support, 15 Wallets to Integrate

https://medium.com/the-ethereum-nam...-support-15-wallets-to-integrate-92518ab20599

Note that while ENS itself supports all cryptocurrencies in its records on mainnet right now, this first version of multi-coin support in our Manager UI currently only supports addresses for ETH, BTC, LTC, and ETC (and not all encodings yet, so use it with caution). But we’ll be expanding the capability of our UI over the next few weeks, so check back soon.

•••
•••
I believe that any end user will eventually want the .Crypto or .eth domain to go with their .com

There will be a lot of Domainers kicking themselves that they didn’t get involved sooner.

•••
Cannabusiness.eth

CryptographicAssets.eth

Financially.eth

I'm getting more tonight. My app is messing around at registration time.

Some are going for as much as 15eth. It begins haha.

•••
Back