Dynadot

Enom

NameSilo
Watch
Does anyone know where to signup an account?

I signed up an account today but domains are $29.95 for a .com :o

I need an account so someone can push some domains to me
Im missing out on the good domains :(

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Onli,

Any eNom reseller can create an account a lower priced eNom account for you. I'm a reseller (as are many other Name Pros members) I'll send you a PM

RJ

•••
•••
•••
Thanks to both of you :)

this forum is:kickass:

•••
Your Welcome Free

and I agree.

•••
How much for eNom account?

•••
enom accounts are free (unless your buying a reseller account under $8.95) - the price you pay depends on the reseller that sets up the account for you :)

•••
I can create an enom reseller account at $8.14 or a retail account at $8.50 for anyone that wants one. Go to http://www.snagmyname.com (Enom PDQ) and create an $8.50 account. If you want it converted to a reseller account (you refill your own account) PM me or send me an email to [email protected] and I will lower the price to $8.14 and convert the account for you. Thanks.

•••
hey while we talking about enom how long it take for them to change dns been 12 since i have changed mine.... still no

•••
12 hours or days? :) It typicall takes between 24 and 36 hours for me.

•••
I'm using Enom more and more now, and I'll most likely be in touch real soon with one of you for a Reseller account.
Thanks for all the info here! :)
See you.

•••
Free ENOM Reseller accounts - $8.95 - $6.95 ENOM Reseller Accounts - $350 Each - Please write [email protected] for more information.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
I'm using Enom more and more now, and I'll most likely be in touch real soon with one of you for a Reseller account.
Thanks for all the info here! :)
See you.

Let me know when you're ready "CoolHost". Also as a bonus, a free 3 character .com, in your account after 5 registrations.

•••
Thanks for the PM's, guys!
I need to get my stuff in order here, and find some "downtime" ... I'll be in touch just as soon as I can.
Appreciate your help and assistance on this matter.
B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back