Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Ouham

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
What do you think about this domain "employmentlawindiana.com"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reversed 3-word, long, no value sorry.

You can still try outbounding it (xxx range) but I have serious doubts it will sell.

•••
As the owner of more than a few similar (but shorter) names. You can expect to get in the low to mid $XXX range with a good outbound sales strategy and a whole lot of patience. Even then, I have noticed that maybe 1 out of every 10 domains sells for me, and most of the others I end up dropping or wholesaling after an initial 2 or 3 year registration window.

This name in particular seems a bit long to me, and I believe that if "Indiana" came before "employmentlaw" it would make more business sense. Tbh, I would rather own a city-specific name like "IndianapolisLaw.com" or "SouthBendLaw.com" etc.

•••
As the owner of more than a few similar (but shorter) names. You can expect to get in the low to mid $XXX range with a good outbound sales strategy and a whole lot of patience. Even then, I have noticed that maybe 1 out of every 10 domains sells for me, and most of the others I end up dropping or wholesaling after an initial 2 or 3 year registration window.

This name in particular seems a bit long to me, and I believe that if "Indiana" came before "employmentlaw" it would make more business sense. Tbh, I would rather own a city-specific name like "IndianapolisLaw.com" or "SouthBendLaw.com" etc.
Thank you bro for your opinion. can you tell me which method you follow to make outbound for selling your domains?

•••
Tough. If you found XXX, I'd probably take it

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back