Dynadot

Email warm-up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fihri

Established Member
Impact
Hi, guys I just created my first professional email, I've been using free email (Gmail) for reaching out to end users for a long time, so now I aim to warm up my email and needed your help. I wonder if you could send me your email to make a little conversation.

Any advice about email warm-up would be appreciated.

Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, Your point is very important because in the outbound process we have to warm up email for better deliverability.

When I started Outbound, I followed some simple processes and I would like to share that all with you and the domain community.

#1: Conversation with your Friends or Family.

You can ask your friends or family members to communicate with you by email.
Note: Try to avoid selling or domaining talked with them because you are just communicating for a warm-up email. Just talk about normal things.

#2 Find Product or Services Companies and communicate with them.

I know, It sounds weird but trusts me it works very fine in my journey, and hope it will help you as well.

Example: You can find a Website Development agency and ask for their services, Price, and how they work but lastly don't forget to mention you are not interested so they will stop following up.

These simple steps will defiantly complete your warm-up process.

Thank you
Vinay Khatri
DomainHelps.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back