To: [email protected]
Reply-To: <email removed>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

HIEF OBARO & CO CHAMBERS
ATTORNEYS AT LAW BARRISTERS
Office. State House Annex.Ikoyi-Lagos
Fax 234 1 7595789
Attn. Managing Director/CEO

For the purpose of introduction, I am the private attorney to GENERAL ISHAYA BAMAYI, the former chief of army staff during the regime of late general Sani Abacha, who was the former head of state.

As you may know, General Bamayi is presently in detention over some activities that took place when he was in government and the matter in court right now. Last year, the present civilian government set up a truth and reconciliation panel which was, CODE Name OPUTAL PANEL .If you are aware of this and probably you followed the proceeding on CNN, you would have seen in one occasion how one another retired military officer, General Sabo testified how all the generals looted billion of dollars.

One specific case is the US$90.5m given to the late head of state for safe keeping by the oil companies in Nigeria for his campaign as he was planning to succeed himself but unfortunately he died shortly after the money was given and this money was taken by my client and deposit it a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping.

Now that the matter has been made know, my client wants the money to be moved from where it is and be lodged in a bank account that will carry a foreigner&#146;s name. This is the reason why I am contacting you. If you can handle this, please get back to me urgently so that I can arrange to send you documents with which the consignment was deposited and also arrange for you to travel to Europe where arrangement has been conclude to move the money and do something about it.

This is TOP SECRET and must be treated as such.Please fax me on my direct fax number .234 1 7595789 for further info. Thanks for your understanding, kind consideration and cooperation my best regards to you and your family. Please let me have your private phone and fax numbers.

Chief obaro O. obaro (SAN

Has anyone else gotten this email?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got one quite awhile ago. Just ignored it and put it in the trash. While we are on the topic, I get variations of similar e-mails on a monthly basis. They all try to tug at your heart strings. Too bad really, there may be a time when a ligit one comes along and it won't be given the time of day.

ST

•••
•••
Yea, I've gotten this one, and different versions of it many times. Usually twice a week really. Darn, and I thought he trusted only me :)

•••
Haha scammers aren't that brite it seems! :lol:

•••
Those lads got a neat site.

ST

•••
I get that crap as well. really annyoing SPAM!

•••
I get those kind of emails all the time :sick:

•••
Never got them until about a month ago. Evil doers if you ask me.

Be gone Satan

•••
So enoying to , i get like 10 - 20 spam mails everyday, i never open just deleted them but it still comeing new ones D-:

But i think i havent got this spam mail Kodeking mention ..

•••
I know that scammers like that from Nigeria... especialy are rubbireging 2 billions USD every year... am I right?
I am getting 10-15 e-mails like that daily!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back