domains EEE.com 1 of 26 same repeating LLL.com sells for $50,000

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Scarcity, one of the driving factors behind NFT’s is also at play in the domain name market. Domain names have a lot in common with NFT’s. There are some that are very unique by being rare, as well as being non fungible. There are 17,576 3L.com domain names available, (26x26x26=17,576). But there are only 26 […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Buyer got a steal and the seller got 49,995 more than he would have been offered in the make offer section.

•••
Buyer got a steal and the seller got 49,995 more than he would have been offered in the make offer section.
That’s domainer talk

•••
I feel like the price of the deal is wrong,
A 3L like this would have cost that much 10 years ago,
How could it be sold so cheaply now

Last edited:
•••

In many cases even if you put a min offer on the make offer section, you'll still get people lowballing @1/10th of wholesale thinking they can outsmart you.

EEE.com.....really for that price is a crazy steal wholesale. Wouldn't be shocked to see the new owner stick an ask of mid-high $xxx,xxx+ retail.

•••
Things I found for eee

"Eastern equine encephalitis
(EEE) is an extremely rare but serious and often fatal infection that causes encephalitis or inflammation of the brain."

The ASUS Eee PC is a netbook computer line from Asus, and a part of the ASUS Eee product family.

Earth and Environmental Engineering https://www.eee.columbia.edu/

Curriculum (EEE) Electrical & Electronic Engineering

•••
EEE!!! :xf.eek:

Sorry, couldnt resist :xf.wink:

Samer

•••
I would pay a lot more for that one.

Brad

•••
Buyer should still be celebrating the deal.

•••
I'm the buyer in this transaction at Flippa.

Unfortunately the seller (allegedly) did not realise that he owned the cyrillic punycode domain xn--e1aaa.com (еее.com) and listed eee.com at Flippa instead. Transaction is cancelled so this sale never happened.

•••

Unfortunately the seller (allegedly) did not realise that he owned the cyrillic punycode domain xn--e1aaa.com (еее.com) and listed eee.com at Flippa instead. Transaction is cancelled so this sale never happened.

WOW! Thanks for sharing the info...I wish for your sake it would have been the real com and the sale would have gone through.

Last edited:
•••
Doing a reverse WHOIS search, the registrant of EEE.com owns an incredible portfolio of short .COM domains, including several 2-4 character ones. They would have to know the market value of a domain this rare.

I am glad the potential scam was caught.

It is kind of a bad look for Flippa to allow a seller to list a high value domain that they clearly did not own.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

People need to stop using @FlippaDomains.

Why people continue to list there and buy?

Though no fault of your own, i salute honesty, and hope Flippa fixes this BS. Flippa’s terrible.

I know change is hard, i despise this market;
Please stop using Flippa, people, worst one.
@FlippaDomains and @flippa_marketplace are my least favorite market; No surprise.

Cheers! (I’m sorry for the cancelled buy)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
It was a idn name as per @dinvesting post on twitter not a real eee.com

•••
It was a idn name as per @dinvesting post on twitter not a real eee.com

Yea, you’re late, the actual buyer posted.

Blame Flippa, the worst unprofessional market

Samer

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Let’s do a bit of homework before reporting sales.

•••
•••
My Gawd !!!! It’s better than a great deal for the buyer IMO … it’s a literal steal !!!

•••
Let’s do a bit of homework before reporting sales.

It was reported by Namebio after Flippa closed it, It was not til after the close anyone would have known and that's only because the buyer posted here.

Last edited:
•••
It was an IDN worth reg. fee so buyer found out after win and canceled

•••
Back