NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please Appraise My New Domain:

EconomicAssociation.com
There is Economic Association of every country , Currently there are following Economic Association in the world:

1- American Economic Association
2- Western Economic Association International
3-
Southern Economic Association
4- International Economic Association: IEA
5- International Economic Association
6- Irish Economic Association
7- German Economic Association
8- National Economic Association ....... Continues ..

EA is a good name imo ... Can fetch any value..

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for your time and appraisal .... Need more detailed appraisal from senior guys ...

•••
EconomicAssociation .com I think the ''S'' after the mic would have given you a super duper good domain ,this one is worth about 15-20 bucks But I believe there may be someone uneducated who may pay you 100-200 for it ,if you can unload for 80-100 do it
All those examples you used is sort of a hybrid ''S'' so don't confuse the value,again those examples may help you sell to the unsophisticated ,Good luck

Last edited:
•••
EconomicAssociation .com I think the ''S'' after the mic would have given you a super duper good domain ,this one is worth about 15-20 bucks But I believe there may be someone uneducated who may pay you 100-200 for it ,if you can unload for 80-100 do it
All those examples you used is sort of a hybrid ''S'' so don't confuse the value,again those examples may help you sell to the unsophisticated ,Good luck
I have never listen the words * economics association * .... All the countries in the world uses Economic association title not economics association .... The above examples have no *s* in them ... I dont know why you give such strange comments .... Search and research before posting such strange appraisals imo ...

•••
Economic association is right term not economics association , Search all the economic association in the world you will never find 'S' in them.

•••
Economic association is right term not economics association , Search all the economic association in the world you will never find 'S' in them.
Yes I know , If you own videos.com , games.com this person will come and say 20-30 to resellers or if someone likes the name 100 Bucks for this name ... I think he never owns good names but criticize the other people names always .. Economic association is a right term here ... All countries of the world use Economic Association title not economics Association ...

•••
First of all you are asking for my appraisal. I agree that it is the right term in the examples you used but as a singular phrase it is uncorrect as i said .I appraised for big companies in the past . both of you will never get an apprasal out of me again .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.