auction econoflights.com- corrected name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

THowell1234

LateBloomerEstablished Member
Impact
Great, easy to brand- let me know what you think.....Thanks. I'm hesitant to see this one go- if anyone knows any reason why I should keep this- speak now before the first bid...otherwise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also, because I am a newbie- anyone who looks at this listing and passes it up- if you might take a moment to pm me and tell me why it would be more than appreciated.

•••
•••
This is a great domain! Bid here....

•••
•••
start with $5
if this is an auction you have to define an end time, registrar, when it expires, etc... Good luck

I think you have a typo in your title...is it econo or ecocno?

Last edited:
•••
end time next Friday (5/6/2017)- registrar is GoDaddy and it expires on 4/2018. Thanks for the info.

•••
ok, got a bid for $5- anyone got more?

•••
if this is an auction you have to define an end time, registrar, when it expires, etc... Good luck

I think you have a typo in your title...is it econo or ecocno?
econo for any that did not see the correction.
econoflights.com

•••
ok, one more try- ends Friday at 5pm. Thanks internext for all your guidance. This is my first listing like this.

•••
If this auction ends lower than what I need to get from it, what then?

•••
then you should not start an auction with an opening bid of anything less than you were willing to accept. Namepros does not allow reserve auctions

•••
•••
•••
•••
gotcha, not gonna change it midway. Just curious. Will learn as I go.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I want to be clear, Friday May 5 at 5 pm auction closes and it doesn't matter if a bid comes at 459, the auction closes at 5. If that is correct then

$17

•••
Rule Reminder:fullquote]6.2.5. Each domain and website auction must have the required information: domain, registrar, expiration date if rule 6.1.6 applies, starting bid (default: $1), bid increments (default: $1), specific end time (default: 72 hours after last bid), and payment options.[/fullquote]

Please keep in mind that since a bid was placed before the end time was posted the default end time of 72 hours after last bid is the current auction end time.

Thank you.

•••
Now this is getting confused.

When you said the auction ends at 5 that means 5:00 its over - last bid accepted through 4:59:59. OVER. COMPLETE. FINISHED. At 5.

Now you are saying you won't take a bid at 5:01, which means you are taking bids through 5:00.59, and ending at 5:01.

So which is it? Over at 5:00 or over at 5:01?

This is why I suggested (in PM) ending at XX hours following last bid. That way actually encourages bidding. This way (of a set end time) just encourages last-second sniping.

I'd say at this point you are obligated to your original stated ending at 5 (last bid accepted at 4:59:59)

GOOD LUCK

OK, thank you Internext and Amanda for explaining to me about 72 hours after the last bid. I had never heard of this, and as it appears, I have thoroughly confused everyone on this thread. Learning is definitely requiring humility, so if you will bear with me.

The final word is that, due to regulations of the group- bid will end 72 hours after the last bid.

Last edited:
•••
Rule Reminder:fullquote]6.2.5. Each domain and website auction must have the required information: domain, registrar, expiration date if rule 6.1.6 applies, starting bid (default: $1), bid increments (default: $1), specific end time (default: 72 hours after last bid), and payment options.[/fullquote]

Please keep in mind that since a bid was placed before the end time was posted the default end time of 72 hours after last bid is the current auction end time.

Thank you.
Thanks Amanda- I need you on speed dial.

•••
17 was the last bid....anyone else?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back