Dynadot

sales ebike.com sold for $1M

NameSilo
Watch

legendarynames

Established Member
Impact
Brokered by Kate Buckley. Buyer is Bosch. Domain was transferred over today. A wonderful sale!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What a load of Rubbish!

opinions are free

domains moved on from

.com

to gtlds

.com investors have yet to realise that because many .com investors are holding too much .com stock

all good fun

•••
•••
I am selling usedbike.net :D can it make money

•••
•••
the amount of domain registrations with ebike as a keyword has skyrocketed since this thread was created lol

•••
Waiting a buyer for eAutoZ.com
maybe AmaZon

•••
At first glance you might think it is on the money but keyword bike really is at this price has little demand. I had a few bike names been dropping them as had no bites listed low hundreds. I do see bike shops busy but i think the demand and price for keyword should have been way higher sooner and it really just has been not that great.
http://dnpric.es/?q=bike
See for yourself way lame. So congrats on sale as broke a record.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Fun trivia tif bit

Just looked up

eWorld (Com)

Owned by 🍎

Cheers

•••
•••
Still, it's a shame that such a Great Domain Name now redirects to a page without a valid TLS certificate (without any certificate for this domain, in fact).

The result is that visitors will only see a security warning in their browser, without any content.

:xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back