Dynadot

eBay Partner Network - Widgets being retired 7/1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Heads Up!

If you're using eBay's editor kit to display product listings on any of your sites, be warned that it's disappearing effective 7/1, at which time editor kit widgets will stop working.

They're retiring a couple of other things too - I think tire and auto parts finders.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The RSS feed will do pretty much the same thing, as will the API. Or find a script that does the heavy lifting for the API.

•••
Any suggestions for a script?

•••
is there a script that duplicates the editor kit - the one that lets you list multiple items on a page (like thirty items)?

oh, yeah. it needs to be simple and cheap. :)

I guess it's time to shift my pages to amazon. maybe try associate-o-matic.

•••
is there a script that duplicates the editor kit - the one that lets you list multiple items on a page (like thirty items)?

oh, yeah. it needs to be simple and cheap. :)

I guess it's time to shift my pages to amazon. maybe try associate-o-matic.

Hmm.. that makes me think.
Maybe you are right. Moving to amazon may be a better option. It is free to list on amazon. Ebay you need to pay for listing fees. It may not seem like a lot. But if have a lot listing, it may adds up to lots of money.

Do you know amazon accept which country to sell on their site?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back