IT.COM

domain easychildrensprofits.com how much can I charge ?

NameSilo
Watch

Edwina

Impact
I would like to sell my domain easychildrensprofits.com which is parked at NAMECHEAP .
How much can I ask for, at NAMECHEAP or anywhere else ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm, sounds a bit weird. Little value, IMO. Welcome to NamePros

•••
Thanks a lot for the answer and the welcome message !

•••
Hmm, sounds a bit weird. Little value, IMO. Welcome to NamePros
Thanks a lot for the answer and the welcome message !

•••
•••
low-xx to high-xx
Thanks a lot for your reply !

Actually, it is easychildrensprofits.com, with an ”s” after ”children” .

But could you give me an exact medium price ? I am totally new in this business ….

•••
It's not worth anything. What kind of company would call itself that? What does it even mean?

•••
Well, for example, an affiliate marketer in the money making niche , who promises easy profits or - better - that his program is so easy that even a child can profit from that .

•••
It's not worth anything. What kind of company would call itself that? What does it even mean?
Well, for example, an affiliate marketer in the money making niche , who promises easy profits or - better - that his program is so easy that even a child can profit from that .

•••
LOL. That's got to be the worst explanation I've ever heard. :ROFL:

Besides, if you have to explain a domain name, then it's no good.

•••
LOL. That's got to be the worst explanation I've ever heard. :ROFL:

Besides, if you have to explain a domain name, then it's no good.
Well, if you are so dumb that you cannot understand even the easiest things and explanations, go hide yourself !

•••
Well, if you are so dumb that you cannot understand even the easiest things and explanations, go hide yourself !
I understand the "niche" you meant, just sounds a bit odd. A brand associated with teaching children about business or some platform showing children how business works...thats cool, could even be a reward based system that doesn't involve money, but something else (since their children). A digital world that is fun to play, but has unknowing business activity in it, in a fun way. Example: Paper Friends (paper being money, play with friends). No adult wants to be on a business platform that has the word "children" or "children's" in it, even if the word is meant to indicate how easy the thing is to do. Boils down to overall maturity / feel for the brand, IMO

Last edited:
•••
I understand the "niche" you meant, just sounds a bit odd. A brand associated with teaching children about business or some platform showing children how business works...thats cool, could even be a reward based system that doesn't involve money, but something else (since their children). A digital world that is fun to play, but has unknowing business activity in it, in a fun way. Example: Paper Friends (paper being money, play with friends). No adult wants to be on a business platform that has the word "children" or "children's" in it, even if the word is meant to indicate how easy the thing is to do. Boils down to overall maturity / feel for the brand, IMO
Thank you so much for your kind feedback and your explanations : I understand and agree with what you mean .
Yes, the world “children” is not really appropriate for a business platform , you are right ….Pity !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back