priced del

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: EasterIsland.net
Registrar: GoDaddy.com
Expires: 2021-08-09
Payment: PayPal, Crypto, or Escrow (You cover fees)
Price: $180 Buy it Now Price reduction, now offering this for just $90.00 BIN

While the real focus of this listing is the domain name itself, I will include the starter site (WordPress) that you see when you visit the domain. The starter site is not complete and I'm including it as-is as a .zip folder. You'll also receive the logo files.

"EasterIsland" is taken in every major extension: .com .net .org .info .biz and more and is a famous tourist destination. I've already included a hotels/travel page that could potentially earn affiliate revenue once the Covid-19 pandemic is subdued and travel to the island is allowed again.

easterislan.png

Post SOLD and PM me to purchase the EasterIsland.net domain name!
(Please note that if you want the website, you are only receiving a .zip folder with the files, no setup included)

Someone with a basic understanding of WordPress could easily turn this into a profitable niche travel site and earn money from ads, travel affiliate programs, etc. This has a great domain for trying to rank in search results!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Price reduction, now offering this for $120.00 BIN
This is the absolute lowest I can go.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
$100 BIN, just looking to sell this!
Accepting PayPal and Crypto, Escrow available (buyer pays Escrow fees)

Last edited:
•••
•••
^
Still available, $100 is a great price for this exact GEO domain!
Accepting Escrow.com (buyer pays fees), PayPal, or BTC/ETH/ADA.

•••
$90 BIN - Liquidation Price, looking to sell cheap so I can invest in another domain :)
Accepting PayPal, Escrow, and most cryptocurrencies!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back