GoDaddy

priced EasterIsland.net | BIN $150.00 (Exact Geo Location) Free Logo!

Namecheap
Status
Not open for further replies.

frostify

Top Contributor
Impact
Easter-Island-logo-2.png

Domain: EasterIsland.net
BIN Price: $150.00 (PayPal or Escrow, you cover fees for Escrow)
Expires: 2022-08-09 (just renewed!)
Registrar: GoDaddy (easy push)
Estibot Valuation: $1,700.00

EXACT GEO-LOCATION .net for a famous tourist destination!
Easter Island is part of Chile and YES tourists are allowed to visit the island :)
There may be temporary Covid-19 restrictions, however.

This logo was custom created for me by a member here on NamePros through a design contest I held previously. You will get all rights to the logo + a .zip folder containing various formats for it.

I previously used this domain to promote tourism using various referral programs. Ultimately I didn't have time to dedicate to the project so I'm just selling the domain name. WEBSITE IS NOT INCLUDED. You are only getting the domain name + logo files.

easter-preview.png

This is just to help you visualize what you can do with a powerful exact geo domain like this ^
Tons of profitable hotel affiliate programs, sell souvenir Easter Island mini statues, mugs, t-shirts, etc. add tourism information. The possibilities are endless.

Post SOLD and message me to buy this for $150.00!

Domain "EasterIsland" is taken in many extensions including: .com, .net, .org, .co, .shop, .club, .ca, .com.au, .biz, and so many more. This is your chance to get arguably the 2nd best extension possible aside from the .com!

This is great for an easy to run WordPress site. You can build a profitable project without any programming knowledge. I can recommend some plugins + affiliate programs to you if interested and general ideas for creating a site based on this domain. I do want to emphasize again though that no website is included with this listing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.