IT.COM

Earning from domain parking

NameSilo
Watch

Subsab

Impact
Hey guys,I am new to this domain world.. I have bought a domain and thinking to park it.How much does parking pays for one click? Where can i get the exact figure that would be paid out to me per click?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If You are new I would recommend searching for anything else to start with. Other than parking.

•••
Hey guys,I am new to this domain world.. I have bought a domain and thinking to park it.How much does parking pays for one click? Where can i get the exact figure that would be paid out to me per click?
There are many factors that can contribute to your price per click. (Demographics, keyword, location, quality of traffic) Your best way to determine this would be to park your domain.

•••
Its not an easy job at all. You can check approx. CPC on estibot.com - you even have 2 shots per day for free. Finding domains with revenue is more like a science, many of us were mastering it based on trial and error in several years time span so not much info is available online. I also have a file of top CPC terms around 100K , if interested send me a PM.

Last edited:
•••
Where can i get the exact figure that would be paid out to me per click?
Hi

no where!

you have to actually park your name at a ppc provider and see what it earns per click....
if it gets any clicks at all.

imo...

•••
I made .10 in a day from Bodis so my empire is just beginning.

•••
•••
I made .10 in a day from Bodis so my empire is just beginning.
Every domainer starts here. Setting short term goals have helped me. The goal you would set is, I want to be at .20 cents or .50 cents per day by December.

•••
You can set any goals it doesn't really matter if Your domain doesn't have views and clicks it's useless in parking that's all in the topic.

•••
You must treat domaining as you would any other business. Set goals and learn learn learn. With any business there will be failures. Keep the domains that make you money and let the others expire.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back