Dynadot

Dynadot started showing Parklogic ads on expired domans.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
I just happened to see some of my expired domains have been forwarding to Parklogic ads since day 1. And they have been delisted from sedo marketplace. is it a new policy? @Dynadot

upload_2019-4-20_12-27-8.png

upload_2019-4-20_12-28-10.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No changes, .PRO is NOT offered as always.

@Dynadot
If you are limited to 25 slots in your default search results - such TLDs like .ltd/.rocks can be safely removed, no any significant demand on them among endusers.
And add .PRO
This is June'2019 Afilias stats for .PRO:
GoDaddy had 36K+ domains (most for $7.17)
@Dynadot just ~7K at $2.99 (only domainers - in other words).

And reason is quoted above.

Last edited:
•••
UPD

SedoMLS price for .TOP domains is shown as of now.
Thanks.

Fix also .ONE, all Donuts and other affected TLDs...
Thank you for letting us know, our team have advised that they didn't make any changes from our side to the .TOP domain listings so it may be that the domains were updated on Sedo's side which has caused the results to show correctly. Did you have any examples of other domains that are not showing correctly so our team could investigate that?

We did pass the request onto our team to have .PRO domains added to the default search results but unfortunately the decision was made to not make any changes at this time.

•••
Did you have any examples of other domains that are not showing correctly so our team could investigate that?
I already said above, MLS price is NOT displayed for:
.one
.life and other Donuts TLDs
.in
etc. - a LOT of TLDs are NOT processed by your platform...

Request from @Sedo the complete list of ALL MLS eligible TLDs - and TEST them all.

Last edited:
•••
We did pass the request onto our team to have .PRO domains added to the default search results but unfortunately the decision was made to not make any changes at this time.
OK, your competitors will continue to make money with .PRO
This is your own .PROblem.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back