IT.COM

Dynadot added Ask AI feature!

NameSilo
Watch

Fayaz Ahmed

DomainRobin.comTop Member
Impact
Just noticed, Dynadot added an Ask AI feature within domain management!

1678970532408.png

If you have a Dynadot account, just click any domain you own and there it is!

AI is going at FTL (Faster Than Light - a term used in sci-fi movies/TV) speed.
And I'm enjoying the ride :giggle:

What do you think about it?
Is this old news to you, or you too have just seen this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just tried it out. Not bad.

•••
their most urgently needed feature for sure.... meanwhile their stupid system cant even automatically remove expired names if we tag all names for bulk actions and we have to tag all by hand.. how pathetically amateur can u get @Dynadot

Last edited:
•••
their most urgently needed feature for sure.... meanwhile their stupid system cant even automatically remove expired names if we tag all names for bulk actions and we have to tag all by hand.. how pathetically amateur can u get
Hi!

We actually do have a filter system in the Manage Domains section where you can choose if you only want to display Expired Domains/Expiring/or only Active domains! Let me know if that was what you meant/were looking for something else!

-Caleb

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 12.29.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 12.29.28 PM.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
•••
Hi!

We actually do have a filter system in the Manage Domains section where you can choose if you only want to display Expired Domains/Expiring/or only Active domains! Let me know if that was what you meant/were looking for something else!

-Caleb

tnx well if it does what I wrote then so be it... still it's a 2 step process and that's not what efficient ui and good coding and planning are about. if your system doesnt do bulk on expired then it should just skip those names and do action on others. nothing else.makes sense and u have no good reason for it. do u seriously believe all your clients..new ones ..and even older will know to go to filters and do what u said...no.of course they won't... they will.manually Untag exp names..some 20 names...some 2 names and some 200 names... and curse your ways in the process.. u need to think hard what I said. tnx

•••
Very nice and cool feature

•••
Hi!

-Caleb
This is what I use.

However, it would be much easier if we could remove expired domains from the main Manage Domains section to a separate Expired Tab.

Something similar to what you have in the Other Registrars tab.

It's really annoying, especially if I don't want to renew a domain.

Please consider making this change.

Regards,
Fayaz.

•••
This is what I use.

However, it would be much easier if we could remove expired domains from the main Manage Domains section to a separate Expired Tab.

Something similar to what you have in the Other Registrars tab.

It's really annoying, especially if I don't want to renew a domain.

Please consider making this change.

Regards,
Fayaz.
I've let the team know of the request so we can discuss if we'd like to add that! Thanks for the feedback!

•••
Back