NameSilo
Watch
Due to a High Demand The following Domains are not available to buy anymore:

- One Word Dictionary Names
- Pronounceable LLLL Names
- CVCV Names
- LLL.com Names
- LLL.net and LLL.org Names

Just take a look at the Request To Buy Section. There are too many Buyers and not too many Sellers. The hottest one is LLL.com in the $5,000 budget and everyone wanted a dictionary name for $500.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes sir. I noticed some requests but the buyer was wanting to pay $50 dollars?? Every once in a while I think I have a domain someone is requesting that would smash the expectations of their client but not selling for that cheap. Then I don’t want to even message them and waste their time.

•••
And will report you if you try offer me something that actually suits my price range. (sarcasm)

Last edited:
•••
On the flip side, I shudder to think what sort of garbage is being offered in the way of one word dot coms when someone does post a high budget request for such a name.

•••
There are at least 2 members always posted "PM sent" on every Request To Buy Section.
They must have 5 million names in their portfolio.

•••
Due to a High Demand The following Domains are not available to buy anymore:

- One Word Dictionary Names
- Pronounceable LLLL Names
- CVCV Names
- LLL.com Names
- LLL.net and LLL.org Names

Just take a look at the Request To Buy Section. There are too many Buyers and not too many Sellers. The hottest one is LLL.com in the $5,000 budget and everyone wanted a dictionary name for $500.

I agree with the spirit of this post. Cheap people think they can get charity here when they know they can’t get those type of names for those unrealistic prices anywhere else. They deserve the garbage being offered imo.

You want good namesβ€” pay upβ€”and quit the reseller pricing mantra. Reseller pricing is very subjective and when used here is a giant red flag that you are cheap and its not worth replying to your request.

Unfortunately this practice will continue here because there are people(sellers) who will sell names below cost and people (requesters) who think we got nothing better to do than reply to their super picky requests and are jumping at the chance to get the $25 they will offer even when their stated budget starts higher than that. Its a joke.

•••
[I thought half those new people are scammers trying to see who owns what? Do people do that?
I didn’t think there were any one word dictionary .com s that were garbage?

QUOTE="xynames, post: 8081767, member: 998120"]On the flip side, I shudder to think what sort of garbage is being offered in the way of one word dot coms when someone does post a high budget request for such a name.[/QUOTE]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back