IT.COM

Dropped Domains 2 Dictionary Word Lists

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

offthehandle

.Top Member
Impact
I have just about all of 1st Quarter 2017 dropped names in Ascii text files. The lists were parsed via software sorter to include (2) dictionary words, some abbreviations mixed in. I know many of you use FreshDrop or ExpiredNames but maybe someone is interested in these files. The lists are only Dot Com, No other extensions. These lists include everything available now for registration AND those that were caught by various drop catches or registered of course, no I haven't spent 1000's of hours editing them, haha. There are plenty of names available, thought I would share the data with fellow NamePro domainers.

Not sure if interest exists, but thought I would put this out there. PM for any questions or post comments below.

Here is an example of the partial file contents for March 27th:

1stFoundry (1stfoundry.com)
1stZirconia (1stzirconia.com)
7thDragon (7thdragon.com)
A1Grinding (a1grinding.com)
AaAquariums (aaaquariums.com)
AamPee (aampee.com)
AamRenovation (aamrenovation.com)
AamYt (aamyt.com)
AaronBobcats (aaronbobcats.com)
AaronLien (aaronlien.com)
AaronLv (aaronlv.com)
AaWakening (aawakening.com)
AbbessTechnology (abbesstechnology.com)
AbbJeans (abbjeans.com)
AbbotCottage (abbotcottage.com)
AbbottSeptic (abbottseptic.com)
AbbVentilation (abbventilation.com)
AbCherry (abcherry.com)
AbcHerry (abcherry.com)
AbChinar (abchinar.com)
AbcLogin (abclogin.com)
AbdominalAssessment (abdominalassessment.com)
AbdominalDistension (abdominaldistension.com)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do we get the lists?

•••
I sent you the last 7 days to start @anantj

Anyone else in the coming week PM me or post something here so we have enough interest. I will do this collation of all the files into a zip once I get enough people interested people, I see 45 reads so far on the thread but only 2 interested so far.

•••
With expireddomains.net you can make that kind of filter, no ?

•••
sure if someone wants to write software similar to the online version. The issue i see with all these FREE online services is that there is a reason they exist, there are business motivations behind them. All data you enter online is logged by the site owner! Everything people search for on these sort of research websites comes at a price since your knowledge and search trends on these websites being scrapped, just like google scapes. That means you are educating the search engine or in the case of a private website the owner for data usage for whatever means. Any of free tools online where you enter data. Offline is the only way to protect your knowledge. Can divulging your searches and ip address be harmful? It depends. Finding dropped names and what you are seeking educates another entity.

•••
This service is free but they have affiliate earnings, maybe they earn much more than domcop and others...

I'm using expireddomains for years, makes a lot of money using it, i'm sure that they are not my competitors as I know all of them...

I'm running a backordering service for years, I see exactly what my customers are ordering, I see that everyone has his own market sometimes it's easy to understand what people order, in that case they already have many competitors, but most of the time it's nearly impossible...

•••
I personally rhing you won't find any bargain there. You could be lucky taking risk finding one and registering that one again, but I think the effort and the time you spend on expireddomains doesnt worth enough by now, the day I will sell any domain wich I previously found there I will post it here

•••
This will be interesting, especially, since Expireddomains.net shows most of the names as Typos.

•••
I have just about all of 1st Quarter 2017 dropped names in Ascii text files. The lists were parsed via software sorter to include (2) dictionary words, some abbreviations mixed in. I know many of you use FreshDrop or ExpiredNames but maybe someone is interested in these files. The lists are only Dot Com, No other extensions. These lists include everything available now for registration AND those that were caught by various drop catches or registered of course, no I haven't spent 1000's of hours editing them, haha. There are plenty of names available, thought I would share the data with fellow NamePro domainers.

Not sure if interest exists, but thought I would put this out there. PM for any questions or post comments below.

Here is an example of the partial file contents for March 27th:

1stFoundry (1stfoundry.com)
1stZirconia (1stzirconia.com)
7thDragon (7thdragon.com)
A1Grinding (a1grinding.com)
AaAquariums (aaaquariums.com)
AamPee (aampee.com)
AamRenovation (aamrenovation.com)
AamYt (aamyt.com)
AaronBobcats (aaronbobcats.com)
AaronLien (aaronlien.com)
AaronLv (aaronlv.com)
AaWakening (aawakening.com)
AbbessTechnology (abbesstechnology.com)
AbbJeans (abbjeans.com)
AbbotCottage (abbotcottage.com)
AbbottSeptic (abbottseptic.com)
AbbVentilation (abbventilation.com)
AbCherry (abcherry.com)
AbcHerry (abcherry.com)
AbChinar (abchinar.com)
AbcLogin (abclogin.com)
AbdominalAssessment (abdominalassessment.com)
AbdominalDistension (abdominaldistension.com)
(y)

•••
This will be interesting, especially, since Expireddomains.net shows most of the names as Typos.

Well a friend from england just picked instagrim.com wich is worthless

•••
How can we get the list ?

•••
Very little interest in it here on np's , so I haven't done anything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back