Dynadot

Dropcatch down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bannen

Don't say Huh? too much; pretend you understand.Top Member
Impact
Not even the main page or a notice page; all I'm getting is a blank white page, nada...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Still down and drop time is almost here

•••
•••
It was down all morning for me, or at least since I started checking. Then magically back up once drop period started. I asked support if I could add my backorders by phone and they said no. I wonder if huge domains orders were entered with no problems... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
•••
Just missed entering mine...

•••
Missed my orders today too.

And another thing: now the site is up... but I'm not seeing any of today's auctions; all auctions are for the ones ending tomorrow or later, zero for today... or maybe they've bumped all of today's ending auctions a day because of this glitch, and today's ending auctions are now all bumped to tomorrow?

Something's screwy, hopefully they'll email us what's happening :)

•••
I'm in and all actions have been moved one day

•••
It was down all morning for me, or at least since I started checking. Then magically back up once drop period started. I asked support if I could add my backorders by phone and they said no. I wonder if huge domains orders were entered with no problems... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Unfortunately, we did not get the site up and running again until shortly before the backorder cutoff time of 11:45am Mountain time. We did get some requests to extend the backorder cutoff time today, but that just isn't possible on such short notice.

Missed my orders today too.

And another thing: now the site is up... but I'm not seeing any of today's auctions; all auctions are for the ones ending tomorrow or later, zero for today... or maybe they've bumped all of today's ending auctions a day because of this glitch, and today's ending auctions are now all bumped to tomorrow?

Something's screwy, hopefully they'll email us what's happening :)

We extended all auctions that were originally scheduled to end today to instead end tomorrow.

We apologize for any inconvenience this this outage caused.

Thanks,
J

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back