IT.COM

Dotster $1.99 .com Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Dotster is offering $1.99/yr for .com registration. Act Fast.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GEW16 is the newest and works...but only works once. It brings the price to $1.63 each.

•••
•••
GEW16 stopped working for me (maybe the total price is just too low, I want to register only 4 names). The only code that is working is WebHost15 (10% discount).

•••
•••
GEW16 stopped working for me (maybe the total price is just too low, I want to register only 4 names). The only code that is working is WebHost15 (10% discount).
It worked for 2 names

•••
•••
It doesn't work either (nor googlelady, confirm10, etc.).

I used it today once, maybe it can be used for one time.
Thats right,, every code can be used once.

•••
ok I just did my list. that was fun. submitted to support. no time for that shopping cart BS.
tell you guys later what I go after the domains are in my account.
Good luck to you all.

•••
any bonus coupons that are still Live or are "dead" now? please update. thanks.

Last edited:
•••
is it over? Got support on the line and submitted a list and now they say the $1.99 is over. is it?

•••
Yep, it's over..for this time.
Lol... I actually had a guy call and curse me out on my voicemail from 1 domain that I registered with this last deal. He thinks I stole the domain from his account. I guess he had it registered before and didn't realize that it expired. I'm going to type up what he said when I find the time. (Maybe that means I got a good domain.)

Last edited:
•••
Yep, it's over..for this time.
Lol... I actually had a guy call and curse me out on my voicemail from 1 domain that I registered with this last deal. He thinks I stole the domain from his account. I guess he had it registered before and didn't realize that it expired. I'm going to type up what he said when I find the time. (Maybe that means I got a good domain.)

Sell it back to him. For a nice price. ;]

•••
Sell it back to him. For a nice price. ;]
He didn't leave contact info. He almost did. If he wants it, he will eventually see it on my website, Afternic, and other make offer websites. It's not worth me trying to contact him.
Here is a snippet of how he ended the call... "That’s just really f*ckin unnecessarily f*ckin abusive on your part. That’s f*cked up dude."

I'll post a new topic later when I can finish typing it (probably a few days). This topic is not the place.

Last edited:
•••
Pls, is there any promotional code available on any register

•••
Pls, is there any promotional code available on any register
There should be some later this week, especially on Friday and/or Monday of next week. Just have your list ready.

•••
There should be some later this week, especially on Friday and/or Monday of next week. Just have your list ready.
OK. Will be ready

•••
Is Dotster offering $1.99 .com deal (or even better) on Black Friday?

•••
•••
•••
It's Black Friday at Dotster and co. every other week.

•••
•••
Any new coupons?

Now it's telling me I need credits to buy. Never had that happen before.

Then I get an email saying I ordered the names lol. Nice job Dotster.

But none are in my account.

Last edited:
•••
Any new coupons?

Now it's telling me I need credits to buy. Never had that happen before.

Then I get an email saying I ordered the names lol. Nice job Dotster.

go to your billing central.
you will see credits for regs there

now you just go pick what you want and use those credits to reg.

now or later.

ciao

•••
go to your billing central.
you will see credits for regs there

now you just go pick what you want and use those credits to reg.

now or later.

ciao
Thanks but doesn't show on mine. I'll have to get support on chat.

•••
Thanks but doesn't show on mine. I'll have to get support on chat.

if you see weird stuff at checkout like charging you for some domains and then 0 for others..
and you click to pay
it means you will be registering 0 domains but getting some credits.

so when that happens check if you paypla got debited and how much.. and that'll be how many credits you have to buy free domains now
gl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back