negotiable DotDirectory.Directory - Taking Offers on Many .Directory Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retoddiously

Established Member
Impact
I am currently taking offers for one or more of the following .directory domains; some of which have great potential if anyone was willing to develop them:

All of these domains are all currently registered at godaddy. Payment can be made via paypal; Paypal Credit Card processing; or Escrow.com.

The Domains are as follows:
  1. Dotdirectory .Directory: novelty or developed into a directory of all developed Dot Directory Sites would be a fairly good use for this particular domain. Expires 3/28/2016
  2. Bankruptcylawyer .Directory: Of the few .directory domains that we've seen sold on the aftermarket; lawyer(.)directory was second highest with $6k (apptorrent being highest at $12,500). Expires 3/21/2016
  3. Bankruptcyrecord .Directory Expires 3/26/2016
  4. Crime .Directory Expires 3/26/2016
  5. CriminalRecords .Directory Expires 3/26/2016
  6. Customers .Directory Expires 3/26/2016
  7. DeathMetal .Directory Expires 3/29/2016
  8. LateNightDelivery .Directory Expires 3/21/2016
  9. Liquidation .Directory : Expires 3/26/2016
  10. Neighborhoods .Directory: For whatever reason, this has always been my favorite of the directory domains here as I always wanted to develop it into a directory of each major city's distinct neighborhoods which could be a great guide for either people moving to a new city and wanting to determine what neighborhood(s) too look into living; or even for locals to see what's going on in surrounding neighborhoods, etc. I may take a bit for me to let go of this one. Expires 3/26/2016
  11. NewMovies .Directory Expires 3/26/2016
  12. Scotch .Directory Expires 3/26/2016
  13. Shortsales .Directory Expires 3/21/2016 (Can do a deal with the next one...)
  14. Shortsale .Directory Expires 3/26/2016
  15. Weekend .Directory: This is another that I think has great potential as an overall directory of what's going on on the weekend pretty much everywhere; Expires 3/26/2016

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back