Dot co $2.99 offer @ Epik.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
20190626_222925.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes, this is a really big deal.

Here's why:

On July 1, Godddy and others will offer dirt cheap .CO as part of the July 1 anniversary sale for .CO. We'll have that promo too.

However, the folks that pick up .CO before July 1 will have picked over all the best GA inventory.

In case anyone is wondering, we are doing this .CO promo below cost.

•••
Is it just me or it all looks like a scam? I search one domain with you guys and you're asking over 100 bucks for it:
282ddc525f4a9f25ba9b68343267febc.png

I go to Namesilo, search for the exact same domain and they ask standard price:
d1865122906add4c2797f58876f5cb75.png

Oh! yea, you'll probably tell me that in your opinion it's premium domain and worth the price. Fortunately, other providers don't agree.

•••
it just me or it all looks like a scam? I search one domain with you guys and you're asking over 100 bucks for it:
It's definitely premium domain.registrar set premium price.
If u check and add cart domain at namesilo..price increase

•••
Is it just me or it all looks like a scam? I search one domain with you guys and you're asking over 100 bucks for it:

I go to Namesilo, search for the exact same domain and they ask standard price:
d1865122906add4c2797f58876f5cb75.png

Oh! yea, you'll probably tell me that in your opinion it's premium domain and worth the price. Fortunately, other providers don't agree.
Its a registry premium tag and namesilo show standard price when you add in your namesilo cart then will show $120

•••
@Malin
If u check same domain at GoDaddy...
Price show $129

Last edited:
•••
The $2.99 is the all-inclusive price but it is only for General Availability domains.

As for .CO premiums, we are competitive. If someone needs us to price-match, I am sure we can do that too.

Epik intends to be very strong on .CO, both for registrar and after-market.

•••
It does not worth invest in .co registry increased prices even on my dropped .cos
.co registry is more scammy than new tld market.

•••
I have few .co's for renewal .. any offer on renewals

•••
•••
The $2.99 (for non-premiums) is a great .co deal (I just picked up a couple :xf.smile:).

Do you know why the current Epik price does not show on TLD-list @Rob Monster (they are showing a high $25.00 registration price for Epik) - you would probably get more customers if it showed the right price!

I did not know about the GoDaddy July 1 promotion in .co (details somewhere?). Is it July 1 because they are celebrating the Canadian National Holiday :xf.grin:?

Thanks for offering this great price below your cost.

Bob

•••
The $2.99 (for non-premiums) is a great .co deal (I just picked up a couple :xf.smile:).

Do you know why the current Epik price does not show on TLD-list @Rob Monster (they are showing a high $25.00 registration price for Epik) - you would probably get more customers if it showed the right price!

I did not know about the GoDaddy July 1 promotion in .co (details somewhere?). Is it July 1 because they are celebrating the Canadian National Holiday :xf.grin:?

Thanks for offering this great price below your cost.

Bob

Great point. I believe they are scraping this page:

https://registrar.epik.com/prices

Temporary promos are not reflected there but they should be. We'll update that.

•••
When i enter a domain for register then epik showing backorder this domain but domain available for hand reg.

•••
Thanks, got one name $2.99

•••
The flash sale promo ended but we have a new one for 7 days starting July 1 at 00:00 GMT so get your lists ready. We will match or beat anyone on .co pricing during that week with no limits!

•••
•••
The new promo starts on July 1 -- make your lists at Epik and wait for July 1 at 00:00 GMT when the promo will be even better than the last one. I believe we will be able to do it at just $0.99 -- super cheap and below cost. So, the good news is that this next promo will be truly insane for folks who know how to find the mispriced GA domains.

•••
•••
The $0.99 all-inclusive .CO promo will kick off on this Sunday night at 5 pm PT, 8 pm ET, which is 00:00 GMT on Monday morning. It will last 7 days.

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Brandable names are doing particularly well in the after-market for .CO, e.g. 7 letters or shorter, pronounceable .co can be registered for $0.99 and sold for retail prices as brands.

I have no idea why people buy .AI and .IO when they get the more reputable and cheaper .CO and get the first year basically for free.

@jmaurya - can you change the title of your thread from $2.99 to $0.99? Otherwise might need a new thread for this promo.

•••
you change the title of your thread from $2.99 to $0.99? Otherwise might need a new thread for this promo
No edit options.
Only moderator can be changed title.

Last edited:
•••
Back