Dynadot

DON'T USE ESTIBOT

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MitchH

Established Member
Impact
I had a terrible experience with their customer service. Very rude, called me a liar. Completely unnecessary behavior. Also, their estimates are way off. Don't waste your time and money.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a terrible experience with their customer service. Very rude, called me a liar. Completely unnecessary behavior. Also, their estimates are way off. Don't waste your time and money.

More details and popcorn, please...

Last edited:
•••
More details, please...

I subscribed to their monthly service on Sunday (4/15) to help find end users for my domains. They call it there "lead generator." I also wanted expanded access to their appraisal estimator. However, after using it for about an hour or two, I quickly found that the service was not for me. The "leads" were nothing more but matching keywords from your domain to that of other websites, not sure how that is a lead... Also, the appraisal estimator is not accurate (although, I'm not sure if any appraisal tool is adequate). So, I kindly explained my situation to their customer service department and requested a refund, if possible, since I only used it for a couple hours and the platform simply wasn't for me. The customer rep explained they couldn't refund me and then went on to say that I never used their "lead generator" based on my history. However, I did use it (essentially calling me a liar) I found the customer service unprofessional and unreasonable. They could have at least tried to help me understand the system better or show me different strategies before resorting to that kind of service. A company cannot grow and succeed with that attitude. This is just my opinion though, perhaps I'm overreacting.

•••
I subscribed to their monthly service on Sunday (4/15) to help find end users for my domains. They call it there "lead generator." I also wanted expanded access to their appraisal estimator. However, after using it for about an hour or two, I quickly found that the service was not for me. The "leads" were nothing more but matching keywords from your domain to that of other websites, not sure how that is a lead... Also, the appraisal estimator is not accurate (although, I'm not sure if any appraisal tool is adequate). So, I kindly explained my situation to their customer service department and requested a refund, if possible, since I only used it for a couple hours and the platform simply wasn't for me. The customer rep explained they couldn't refund me and then went on to say that I never used their "lead generator" based on my history. However, I did use it (essentially calling me a liar) I found the customer service unprofessional and unreasonable. They could have at least tried to help me understand the system better or show me different strategies before resorting to that kind of service. A company cannot grow and succeed with that attitude. This is just my opinion though, perhaps I'm overreacting.

I would just let it go, bad experiences are the gateway to better experiences and opportunities!

•••
Isn't the owner on here? Forgot who it is though so I can't tag.

•••
images

•••
•••
•••
what led you there, in first place?

and once you arrived....

what compelled you, to give them your money?

imo...

•••
what led you there, in first place?

and once you arrived....

what compelled you, to give them your money?

imo...

I was primarily interested in their "lead generator" to help find end users for my domains. I had to pay in order to gain full access to their service without limitation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back