Dan.com

domains Don’t just register any Meta related name – A look at the 645 registered yesterday

Namecheap

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Over the past couple months there have been some incredible meta/metaverse domain name sales. Some of these have been in domain extensions that don’t get much action. This can lead to people thinking that any old name can work. You have to be careful of getting intoxicated by outliers. Not any old word is going […]

Continue Reading

Dot.us

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
Over the past couple months there have been some incredible meta/metaverse domain name sales. Some of these have been in domain extensions that don’t get much action. This can lead to people thinking that any old name can work. You have to be careful of getting intoxicated by outliers. Not any old word is going […]

Continue Reading

Well...to be on trend :xf.laugh: i reg.
Very nice IDN where .コム ( japanese ) is .com ( english ) & manage by Verisign

Meta.コム
Metaverse.コム

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
What if out of these domains one sells in five figure??? Would really shock us... Isn't?

I think some can sell Bobby, but people need to watch the hyphenated names that don't make much sense, I mean some are hyphen combined with a typo. That's just a waste of money in my opinion.

Powers

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Somebody actually registered metasalmon (king) yesterday.

Crazy train, wooh wooh!!
Must be because this jpeg from 1994 fetched $25M in the recent Sothebys Metaverse auction:

Salmo_salar.jpg

FolioTeam

AMDB.tv
Impact
Tbh the meta sales I've seen goes against what I was tot. So I feel spread out reg. isn't out of place but strategy. If it falls in, you win and if it doesn't you lose. Business

I reg MetaBroadband.com and FirstMetaBank.com

The only 2 I have :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:
MetaBank is a TM. Just saying