IT.COM

strategy Don't ask me about BREXIT

NameSilo
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
I REgister, DEvelop and MOnetise domain names, that's why my user name is re-de-mo

How does it work?

Research current market TRENDS in the U.K. and U.S.A. to identify products and services that solve people's PROBLEMS

Make a list of the SOLUTIONS for each problem and check the U.K. and U.S.A. monthly Google SEARCHES

Find the U.K. and U.S.A. monthly Google searches which are HIGHER than 20000

Use a bulk domain name checking website to find the EXACT MATCH keyword domains in .co.uk and .com

REGISTER the .co.uk (for British websites) or .com (for American websites)

Build a WEBSITE on the domain and add CONTENT which answers all the questions that people have about the problem and solutions

After 3 months when the website is established in Google I put ADVERTISEMENTS on the site and start earning MONEY when people click the adverts (the adverts can be images or text)

Choose an option to keep UPDATING the website, SELL the website and domain name together or CLOSE the website if it's not earning enough money to justify the time spent in updating it

How much money do I earn from domain monetisation?

Roughly £ 2000 British pounds per month; which is about $ 2800 in American dollars

What am I here for?

I'm here to learn about domain names and MAKE CASH MONEY. I'm specifically interested in the latest legal and business news about .co.uk and .com domain names, from reliable sources (not GOSSIP), and how to make money from developing them (which includes selling them). I'm also interested in developing (and buying) SOCIAL MEDIA domain name handles (instagram.com/......) but I don't know what the criteria is that I would buy for yet so you can send me a MESSAGE and we'll take it from there. But we're talking £ 50 at the most.

What I'm not here for?

I've not come here primarily to buy or sell domain names! Why? Because it's extremely EASY to register high-volume keyword domains, especially .co.uk ones, for £ 5-a-year. It's also easier to develop and monetise domain names, as opposed to selling them (for me anyway). If you offer me domains I haven't asked for your account will be BLOCKED. However, if you are offloading I'll consider buying at up to maximum £ 50 per domain, total including fees, meeting the following CRITERIA:

ONLY .co.uk or .com

ONLY letter characters (no numbers, no lines)

ONLY U.K. or U.S.A. English words

MAXIMUM 2 words

MAXIMUM 15 characters (not including the extension)

MINIMUM 20000 Google searches every month (Google U.S.A. or U.K.)

If you are FLIPPING, that's totally fine

If you don't like any of that, you can PISS RIGHT OFF!

Warning!

TIME is extremely important to me, as it should be for you. I haven't got time for any bullshit or personal disputes. I don't care what race, gender, religion, age or political persuasion you are so long as your information is useful and reliable. I expect you to be RESPECTFUL to me. However if you are rude or irrelevant I won't get into an argument, but rather ignore you, or if it persists BLOCK your account.

Don't ask me about f##king BREXIT!

Unless it's directly related to G.D.P.R. or domain names, don't ask me Brexit questions or if I voted to leave/remain because I don't care to discuss politics here, and won't answer you. That doesn't mean I don't have a very strong opinion, it just means I don't want to talk about it with YOU on THIS forum!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
G'day and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
I had no idea that the original post would've caused such a stir. It was intended to be an introduction and head's up to anyone else interested in similar things like getting some bees and making some honey. Had a quick butchers at the o/p and you're right it does sound quite aggressive and hostile but what's done is done and at least it authentically represented my mood being brahms and liszt at the time of publication. Therefore I won't water it down. But point taken!

Members watching thread: 16
Members watching section(s): 58
Members watching current thread tag(s): 0
Members who will be notified of replies by on-site alerts: 21
Members who will be notified of replies by email alerts: 7
Members who will be notified of replies: 21
Views: 427
Replies: 25
Replies, excluding replies from thread creator: 23
Reactions, first post: 8
Reactions, most to a single reply: 7
Reactions (includes first post and replies): 72
Members who responded with a reply: 16
Members who responded with a reaction (includes first post and replies): 16
Members who responded with a reply or reaction (includes first post and replies): 22

•••
I had no idea that the original post would've caused such a stir. It was intended to be an introduction and head's up to anyone else interested in similar things like getting some bees and making some honey. Had a quick butchers at the o/p and you're right it does sound quite aggressive and hostile but what's done is done and at least it authentically represented my mood being brahms and liszt at the time of publication. Therefore I won't water it down. But point taken!

Members watching thread: 16
Members watching section(s): 58
Members watching current thread tag(s): 0
Members who will be notified of replies by on-site alerts: 21
Members who will be notified of replies by email alerts: 7
Members who will be notified of replies: 21
Views: 427
Replies: 25
Replies, excluding replies from thread creator: 23
Reactions, first post: 8
Reactions, most to a single reply: 7
Reactions (includes first post and replies): 72
Members who responded with a reply: 16
Members who responded with a reaction (includes first post and replies): 16
Members who responded with a reply or reaction (includes first post and replies): 22

Don't worry.

One year on namePros and you will be listening Chopin all day long.

We still like you!

•••
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS! WE WELCOME THE DEAF ALSO. TYVM. :)

•••
•••
Don’t mention the war... I think I did but got away with it.😉

•••
Why does this guy keep posting about Brexit?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back