Dynadot

budget: above $1 done

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Bought a few names. Looking for more. But about 90% of you didn't bother to read the requirements.

Please don't submit any names valued below $1.8k by GD appraisal tool.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Looking for more. But please read the requirements. About 90% of messages aren't meeting the simple guidelines.

•••
Lowered the requirements even further. Now only $1.3K GD valuation required.

•••
PM sent, thanks for the opportunities

•••
Dear William,
Would you please elaborate some more on your pricing ...
I have some fantastic unreg domains in a list, they are above your valuation requirements,
Are you willing to pay 25$ for each domain that you like that are valued above 1.3 k ?
Are you looking for any specific keywords or niche or are you open for all sort of names ?
Thanx

•••
•••
Planning to drop a name? Or have a list of names you'll probably never register in the first place?

I am buying pronounceable (ex. Windex.com) or two word (ex. GreenDuck.com) brandable .COM domains.

The name can be unregistered, but you need to be comfortable sharing it with me. I have looked and bought from many people's unregistered lists and have had no issues with it in the past.

Requirements:
  • Price range: $1-$25 per domain
  • No hyphens or numbers.
  • Must be appraised above $1.3K by GoDaddy Valuation Tool (yes, I know it's not accurate, but will filter out some crap)
  • Payment via Paypal
Please mention your asking price with names.
Please write "PM SENT" in the thread after submitting your names.

I'll reply if I am interested.

Thanks.

So what you mean is you are willing to pay max 25$ for a domain that has a GoDaddy appraisal value of over 1.3K USD?
Could you please clarify

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.