auction DONALD TRUMP DonaldTrumpCampaign.com Republican Presidential Candidate

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: DonaldTrumpCampaign.com

Bid start: $1

Bid Increment : $1 or more

Auction will end 72 hours after the last bid or if domain is claimed at BIN price.

Payment : Paypal

REGISTRAR: GoDaddy. Free to open a GoDaddy.com account if you do not have one.

Expires 10/25/16

BIN: TBA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Over 9 MILLION Google results for "Donald Trump Campaign!"

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Think of the possibilities when you own the following email address:

Donald [at]DonaldTrumpCampaign.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
MORE DONALD TRUMP CAMPAIGN NEWS:

Washington (CNN)Ted Cruz endorsed Donald Trump for the presidency Friday afternoon, a stunning turn of events after a contentious primary filled with nasty personal attacks and a dramatic snub at the Republican National Convention.

"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," Cruz wrote in a Facebook post.
"A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment. And if you don't want to see a Hillary Clinton presidency, I encourage you to vote for him."
"I am greatly honored by the endorsement of Senator Cruz," Trump said in a statement obtained by CNN. "We have fought the battle and he was a tough and brilliant opponent. I look forward to working with him for many years to come in order to make America great again."

•••
•••
•••
•••
The presidential debate is TONIGHT, and it is the most anticipated debate in history, mostly because Donald Trump is in it! Don't miss out on owning this great domain name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back