NameSilo

DomainSmoke.com Free Daily Expired Auctions Newsletter

Labeled as expiring | expired in Expired Domains and Expiring Domains, started by Domain Smoke, Jul 11, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Domain Smoke

Domain Smoke Your Brand. Your Identity. Here Now. Gold Account

User's Time:
    4:20 PM

[​IMG] [​IMG]

To keep the good times rolling with the industry interviews, I have the pleasure of introducing Joelle Morin aka "The Zesty Queen" in todays industry interview. Joelle dove into domain investing this year and has been soaking up knowledge and learning the industry inside and out. She is a graduate of DNAcademy and the soared through Michael Cyger's first ever Accelerator program with flying colors. Earlier this year Joelle was the winner of the Domain Smoke "Find The Pineapple" Contest during the first ever "Domain Show" hosted by Page Howe. A few months later in the year, Joelle had her first live interview with Alvin Brown "My First NamesCon: Let's Welcome "Zesty Queen" to NamesCon Online 2020!".

Joelle has also been letting her light shine and been heard on Keith DeBoer's Podcast "Brandable Insider". She was also kind enough to pick and announce a winner of the Domain Smoke Twitter Contest I ran a few months back for a lucky winner to take home multiple domains. To show my appreciation for hard work, I was able to put together her Zesty logo designs and got the reality tv star Danielle Weinberg from the tv show 90 Day Fiancé we both enjoy to give her a shout out (see below). Thanks again to Joelle for sharing her story and time with us. Enjoy!

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your background.

I used to be a science whiz in high school. Loved physics, chemistry, trigonometry and complex algebra. Later, I was lured into the arts. Big mistake! (lol) So my college degree is in literature and communications.

I did a bit of everything in that field. I also studied psychology. But my heart beats for ‘flora and fauna’. I have been an activist my whole life, volunteered at different non-profits, several shelters and rescued a lot of animals. I’m also obsessed with recycling and attaining zero waste. I grow approximately 40 different produce in the summer at my plot in a community garden. I’m a tomato-hugger.

How did you find yourself in Domain Investing?

In 2009, I hand registered a few domains because I wanted to develop them into businesses. Of course, life got in the way. In early 2020, I started to write a short movie and began to think about funding. I told myself: wait a minute, could those domains have a certain value?

Nothing much, but I felt if I could sell those plus a 100 more at 1000$ a pop, I would have enough money to produce the film. So I began researching the process of selling these crazy little digital beasts.

The rest is history… or rather, a comedy!

Let's hear about your domains. What type of domains did you start out buying and what have you started focusing on after graduating DNAcademy?

I won’t go deep into details on my pre-DNAcademy choices because I’m not a fan of humiliating myself! (lol) Let’s just say I did not have a grasp of “generic” or “highest and best use case”. I only hand registered domains and still am because I don’t feel comfortable enough to bet at auctions yet or to venture into expired domains. But I let go of the “concept” domains, the ones that would only make sense if developed, the ones that would only be fit for a blog or a small shop or something. The ones that are too restricted… I also let go of registering every TLD in the universe when I think I have a clever SLD. I’m staying away from new GTLDs at the moment. I still overall did not do so-so-so-so bad pre-DNAcademy and plan to keep certain names that make me smile, like TripToMars.space or ShaveYourBeard.com. But needless to say that what I come up with now has way broader and more pertinent applications than before I did the course. DNAcademy was enlightening in every way!

So tell us, what was being a student at DNAcademy like?

Wonderfully brutal! (lol)

I was fortunate enough to be a part of the very first Accelerator program and Michael Cyger had us on a tight schedule. The amount of information contained in this platform is stellar. To me (without any background in tech what-so-ever) it was like learning a foreign language on a different planet!

I didn’t even know what ‘SLD’ meant or what a TXT record was, so, imagine the learning curve. I do believe people who are familiar with computer-science have an edge over the creatives. But Michael Cyger breaks it all down, all the fundamentals of this ultra-complex and sophisticated industry. The valuation process, the business aspects, why and how to buy, sell... He is a wonderful man and teacher and very accessible and so is Aline Carriere (DNAcademy Instructor). The fellow students are also helpful and generous. It truly is a beautiful community. Once I’m done organizing all my domains, I will redo the program from A to Z, AT MY OWN PACE! (lol)

What do you like/dislike most about domain investing?

I love the people and the creativity and the possibilities behind it all. Dislike? All the bugs and glitches encountered on different selling platforms and registrars. I would have thought that by now, 25 years into the game, some stuff could have been figured out to facilitate the process for domainers.

After diving into so many platforms and learning so much in just a short amount of time, what were some of your favorite platforms or tools you’ve enjoyed using so far? Do you have a favorite brandable marketplace you list with?

My favorite marketplace so far is BrandBucket. So simple and easy. But the love-affair is very one-sided. I score an “F” as far as performance goes!! I have yet to figure out SquadHelp, but am very excited to do so. Dan is super user-friendly. I also like Afternic because they answer the phone at 3 am. As far as tools go, HosterStats is great for snooping and NameBio kicks ass, not only for all the data, but my ass as well when I think I’m a handreg genius!

When you’re not domaining, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Spare time? (lol) Aside from volunteering, I used to live for travelling and discovering new landscapes and cultures. But let’s say that is on hiatus. I’m an avid TV/film consumer and quite the couch potato, so to offset that, I walk a lot. I watch anything from obscure documentaries, to talent shows and all the amazing new series available on streaming platforms. Of course, how can I not mention our mutual addiction to 90 Day Fiancé!! I have not missed one single episode from one single spin-off since the beginning. I also follow cats on Twitter and Instagram as well. I need help!

Not everyone knows the story behind you becoming “The Zesty Queen” this year, tell us about how that started.

It all started when I crashed Michael Cyger’s Social with ZestySpringsGate. Greener than green, I did not know who I was talking to and thought I had God’s gift to soft drinks or bottled water with my domain ZestySprings.com. I was perhaps the first newbie who dared to talk among this forum of experts. Thinking I had struck gold (the name was indeed inspired by golden Kate Buckley) I told Rob Davis he could have 50% of the profit if he sold the domain. And he said yes!! Coup de théâtre! Everybody laughed, cheered or had an opinion about it. Later, on a different social, someone said we should all help one another and follow our peers on Twitter. So right after the social ended, I opened a Twitter account and had to think of a name, fast. “The Zesty Queen” popped up in my mind. I thought it might make people smile. I started to look up every domainer on the social, and the rest is zesty history!!

You’re currently residing in Canada, how do you feel about .CA domains? Do you invest in them personally? Earlier you mentioned when you first started you grabbed concept domains, did you think you needed to own the .com and .CA together?

Nope. I only own 3 .ca domains, just because I still think I might use them one day. I do not go for cc TLDs, not even from my own country.

Geo domains are a whole different ball game which too many people excel at. It’s not my thing. Not now anyway. And COM is KING! I’ve learned that much!

What advice would you give aspiring domain investors?

My first advice would be for Michael Cyger!!!

As a complete uneducated novice, the only term I knew about the domaining industry was “domain flipping”. Google that and watch the crap! Over 2 months of wandering and errancy. So my advice and plea to Michael is to SEO tag DNAcademy with “DOMAIN FLIPPING” so it comes up first in search results!

I feel for all the lost souls out there shuffling blindly in the dark!

Advice for newbies is of course to complete DNAcademy. Don’t “shop” before you are done. Select a registrar which you are comfortable with. For me, phone support is very important when it comes to a registrar. Fill your spreadsheets right away! Stay away from new GTLDs at first. Start small and grow your portfolio in sync with your knowledge and success. Read and listen to the experts, their podcasts, their newsletters. Subscribe to DomainSmoke!!

Where do you see yourself as an investor in 5 years?

I think “Brandables” are for now my main game. This is what I enjoy the most. Handreg, Brandreg !! I’d love to see brands I created on shelves or used by different companies one day. I would also want to refine my game and acquire more top-tier domains. (I am working on that, btw). The dream would be to become a mini Kate Buckley, with a zest of Keith DeBoer, a pinch of Jason Sheppard and a spoonful of Braden Pollock ! Haha ! Wouldn’t that be great!?

Anyone you would like to thank or give a shout out to?

There are so many to thank, really! Can I mention everyone on the Social? I will start with the anonymous angel who offered me the DNAcademy subscription. I think about this generous soul every day.

Of course, Michael Cyger and Aline Carriere. Rob Davis for giving me my first chance. Josh Reason for being the first person to talk to me on the phone – My God, I was soooo nervous before that call!! Keith DeBoer and Arif Mirza were also early allies and helped out a lot. Many, many DNAcademy fellow students like Frank, Tony, Ezequiel, Oteph, Salim, May and Deborah. Alvin Brown, Rob Monster and Joseph Çiprut… class acts! Braden Pollock, Jason Eisler, Kate Buckley, Page Howe, Yogi and Jothan Frakes for being so genuine and inspiring.

But I have a special soft spot for my mentor, Jason Sheppard. I reserve him for life! (Hence forbidding him from ever having another protege). And, how can I not mention a certain someone from California, with dark brown hair and a radiant smile, who’s offered me pineapples, logos, an amazing video and always had my back?

Can you guess who that is…?

Looking forward to good things to come from Joelle as she grows her knowledge and skillset as a domain investor. If you enjoyed Joelle's interview and want to thank her for sharing with us, please feel free to contact her via Twitter or leave a comment below.

Twitter: @TheZestyQueen

[​IMG]

Some of my favorite names at auction today are 0785.com, RaiseTheRoof.com, NonSmoking.com, FitBoard.com, FitCardio.com, Security247.com, StartingSmart.com and SnackDreams.com. Hope you enjoyed Joelle's interview and today's list. Have an awesome day out there and be blessed!

[​IMG]

Danielle Weinberg Gives Thanks To Joelle Morin AKA "The Zesty Queen"

Quote of the Day "As soon as you seek to inspire others, it inspires the best in you." - Brendon Burchard

Domain's of the Day:
    (Our Favorite Names at Auction Today)
    0785.com
    RaiseTheRoof.com
    NonSmoking.com
    FitBoard.com
    Computadora.com
    BabyMania.com
    FastCorp.com
    StudentDirect.com
    3fh.com
    Security247.com
    TrainingSchools.com
    StayHomes.com
    GoSlide.com
    FitCardio.com
    rdrs.com
    gped.com
    StartingSmart.com
    icoRocket.com
    enjoyable.io
    TheLastDeal.com
    SnackDreams.com

Click The Links to Access The Live Auctions & Support Domain Smoke

Daily Drop List
    (GoDaddy Auctions Closing Today - Click to Join the Auction)
    0785.com (Top name on the board today at $5,800+)
    RaiseTheRoof.com (Currently at $1,900+, 23 years old, the .org sold for $519)
    NonSmoking.com (Remember when restaurants had a section for this?)
    FitBoard.com (Sold for $4,500 in the past, the .net sold for $677)
    Computadora.com (Translates to computer in English, Spanish Word)
    13633.com (Sold for $480 in the past)
    BabyMania.com (PetsMania.com sold for $1,500, 22 years old)
    giah.com
    FastCorp.com
    StudentDirect.com
    ZebraFinance.com
    OrlandoAttorneys.com
    rdrs.com
    gped.com
    3fh.com
    Security247.com (Security is everything these days, 21 years old)
    TrainingSchools.com (The .net sold for $688)
    StayHomes.com (When you’re looking for long term stay homes, 11 years old)
    FeedingBig.com
    TotalLaser.com
    AbundantLifeAcademy.com
    GoSlide.com
    NoviGroup.com
    TerrieWilliams.com
    ntvh.com (Sold for $400 in the past)
    CableWare.com
    FitCardio.com (Sold for $3,500 in the past)
    DigitalMeds.com
    LakeDiamond.com
    enjoyable.io
    EagleRental.com
    Kuddos.com
    BloomBoss.com (Bloom like a boss)
    xxxin.com (Sold for $2K in the past)
    GolfingFX.com (RacingFX.com sold for $3K)
    LongislandLizards.com (Fun name right here)
    BestSilk.com
    Buchler.com
    Merciers.com
    AcesWildDesign.com
    Fixitproperties.com (Fix em up)
    DomainCannabis.com
    OpticalNow.com
    NightKite.com
    Gazetteers.com
    Sirens.net
    CorporateDoor.com
    DistrictAgency.com
    DopeAgency.com
    StartingSmart.com (GettingSmart.com sold for $3K)
    GetFlirty.com
    CrestNews.com
    ParkingChain.com
    WeedBro.com
    TownBusinesses.com (Easily a directory or city guide)
    VRReport.com
    JustReconnect.com
    24HourHotline.com
    Faithness.com
    icoRocket.com
    TalkingTraffic.com
    TheLastDeal.com (The next reality tv show)
    investmentLeaf.com
    ContinueToGrow.com
    believeinyouth.com
    TekDirectory.com
    MumbaiChef.com
    HomemadeSoup.com (It’s good for the soul)
    HeartOfCountry.com
    EpicGrass.com
    PurchasePlay.com
    GrannyGirl.com
    PrepBee.com
    SnackDreams.com (Popcorn, Reeses, Dorritos, Kit Kats, Flaming Hot Cheetos…and then I woke up)
    RobotTower.com
    HomesPad.com
    RespectTheRoots.com (Where it all started)

Catched Auctions
    (Current Catched Auctions - Click to Join the Auction)
    hemp.com.co (Ends Today)
    wikipedia.vc (Ends Today)
    casos.es
    bakers.co
    vrdrone.co
    gordo.es
    text.es

Flippa Auctions
    (Current Flippa Auctions - Click to Join the Auction)
    Alphab.et (1 day left)
    Prequalified.org (1 day left)
    VitaminReports.com (1 day left)
    ajeg.com
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Gro.io
    Suite.info
    Downsize.com

Bargain Bucket Domain Names
    (GoDaddy Discount Domains with No Bids - Grab them fast, they're Buy Now)
    JustGetSkinny.com (Dieting, Fitness, Wellness)
    Foodable.co
    BlackHistory.co
    ArtistsFirst.co (The .com sold for $1,900)
    LeanLegal.co
    EuroMiracle.com
    KinectRehab.com
    CultureNational.com
    NoGrand.com
    RetroCrawl.com
    CreditPyramid.com
    ZooABC.com (Aged 17 years)
    JoinHustle.com (Life is all about hustling)
    LiftAndMore.com
    EternityNatural.com
    UnityPin.com (Get United)
    ControlledLights.com
    VintageRay.com
    BoothAmerica.com (BoxAmerica.com sold for $3,600)
    InvestorLA.com (Plenty of investors in LA)
    CribBall.com
    MexicoSportsBetting.com
    CondoEmpress.com (CondoWizard.com sold for $1K)
    MuseumOfLuxury.com
    GetJustOne.com
    PasteThat.com
    WinterMenu.com (What’s on the menu?)
    RegisteredTrading.com
    MyDreamTree.com
    VoteRex.com
    RealtyProblems.com
    ProjectProstate.com
    TheMinistryGroup.com
    NewUsedPart.com (NewUsedParts.com sold for $688, 14 years old)
    sarcastick.com (You’ve got to be a cheeky one to spell sarcastic this way, aged 17 years)
    TheTrimBar.com
    RentOwnProperty.com
    GoYorktown.com
    EmpireReno.com (Reno for Renovation, 15 years old)

Upcoming Names to Watch
    (Click the link to Watch & Follow the GoDaddy Auction)
    youstore.com
    learningshop.com
    lingerieshop.com
    fastform.com
    cannabistrading.com
    remotestarter.com
    bookvacation.com
    jact.com
    dailydetox.com
    pdop.com
    tank.org
    trainingday.com

Sponsored Listings
    (Click the links below to contact the view the auction or contact the domain owner) Advertising details found here: Sponsored Listing Info

YOUR AD HERE ---->

Get your domains listed here for exposure on our future newsletters to investors worldwide. You can have them run on specific dates and discounts are available for bulk domain listings.

Names Available For Handreg
    (Click through the links to register at GoDaddy.com for just $4.99)

SpiceStart.com
    StartAdviser.com
    (Show them how to start)
    MomentPeople.com
    MomentNation.com
    ExpressMoment.com
    OrangeMoment.com
    GatewayView.com
    DestinyView.com
    ViewAuthority.com
    ViewProfessionals.com
    (Meet A Pro)
    UnitedHut.com
    ForeverHut.com
    NameMoment.com
    BrandingVillage.com
    (Cute name for a portfolio)

Handreg of the Day:
    InteractiveHut.com

Click to View the Most Recent Lists
    (Click to see the most recent lists posted this month)
    Click the button above to view previous lists from this month.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Just the other day I saw a friend do something for a family member that made their day. It was a small act of kindness that put a smile on their face and joy in their heart. We all have things we do ourselves to bring joy and happiness, but what we do for others can really make an impact. In thinking about makin a different, I found a good read by Maxie McCoy on her 6 Favorite Ways To Lift People Up.

1) Take a tourist’s picture
    2) Write three reviews.
    3) Send a hand written gratitude note.
    4) Compliment someone’s cheer, especially those in service-industries.
    5) Offer an introduction to someone hustling their bootie off.
    6) Light a candle and make a wish for someone. Then text them the photo

Thank you to everyone who read Joelle's interview yesterday and had such nice things to say. It was a pleasure to interview her and learn more about her journey this year as a new investor. If you haven't had the chance to read it yet, check it out here: Industry Interview With Domain Investor Joelle Morin AKA The Zesty Queen

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are DailyDetox.com, RemoteStarter.com, GoodHoliday.com, scvr.com and MissTiger.com. Enjoy the list and have a wonderful Tuesday out there.

Quote of the Day "People come and go in your life, but the right ones will always stay." - Unknown

Domain's of the Day:
    Tank.org
    afamily.com
    DailyDetox.com
    RemoteStarter.com
    BuySocial.com
    sdop.com
    pdop.com
    GoodHoliday.com
    scvr.com
    pctf.com
    wncp.com
    BlueLocker.com
    ClearlySolar.com
    MissTiger.com
    BestProfessional.com
    SapphireMusic.com
    GenCBD.com
    Alphab.et
    TackleBoxShop.com
    bakers.co

Daily Drop List
    AroundDublinBlog.com (Top name on the board today at $1,550, 12 years old)
    Tank.org (Currently at $1,100+, the .io sold for over $25K)
    LaGreatStreets.org
    afamily.com
    DailyDetox.com (DailyCleanse.com sold for $2,700)
    DailyBitesBlog.com
    RemoteStarter.com (Lot’s of uses and applications for this, 22 years old)
    BuySocial.com
    sdop.com
    pdop.com
    GoodHoliday.com (GoodWeekend.com sold for $3k)
    SolarPowerConference.com
    scvr.com
    pctf.com
    KeatonRow.com (Was previously an apparel and fashion company)
    wncp.com
    wlabel.com (Short for White Label)
    FreeCBDOil.com
    TucsonRental.com
    JeffNewman.com
    Pressible.org
    DirectoryLocal.com
    JeanPerret.com
    imagenetion.com (Another fun way to spell imagination)
    yosis.com
    BlueLocker.com
    ClearlySolar.com
    ChainMakers.com
    MissTiger.com (Fierce)
    PortobelloRoad.com
    AssignGroup.com
    ObsessiveSweets.com
    Bergwall.com
    CinePic.com
    AiStars.com
    BreakthroughPartners.org
    ltsGlobal.com
    BitcoinJewelers.com
    BestProfessional.com (TopProfessional.com sold for $1,800)
    WowTHC.com
    PeelPlay.com
    OptimumBack.com
    ExcelDentalCare.com
    FindFlare.com
    HowToBird.com
    AllSporting.co
    flc.me (The .co sold for $1,100)
    DeathChecker.com
    BusyBodyFitness.com
    inventorParts.com
    BricksAndMore.com
    BitcoinsTalk.com
    PureHalo.com (Sold for $320 in the past)
    CureCoins.com
    RethinkAcademy.com
    inciteTech.com
    ConnectivityCare.com
    LocalBanner.com
    MultiXPay.com
    channelislands.net (The .eu sold for $3,500)
    CopAbuse.com
    QuestSwap.com
    SapphireMusic.com
    GenCBD.com
    EasyHomeRealty.com
    CitiChick.com
    inyourareanow.com
    HealthPlayground.com
    PacificDrinks.com
    CustomChild.com
    ElderKing.com
    DeliverySale.com
    FoodKitchens.com
    TileTherapy.com
    Toposi.com
    HostedDirectory.com
    MissionLaunch.com
    JackpotMe.com
    DiscoverDevices.com

Catched Auctions
    casos.es (Ends today)
    bakers.co (Ends today)
    vrdrone.co
    gordo.es
    text.es
    musicplayer.es
    via.mx
    motorbikes.es

Flippa Auctions
    Alphab.et (Ends Today)
    TackleBoxShop.com (Ends Today)
    Prequalified.org (Ends Today)
    Tuks.net (1 day left)
    VitaminReports.com
    ajeg.com
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Gro.io
    Suite.info
    Downsize.com

timenational.com
    restoremecbd.com (RecoverMeCBD.com sold for $411)
    YourPlayers.com (YourMembers.com sold for $488)
    LoveCray.com (When the love drives you cray)
    ManCancer.com
    SaleAnchor.com
    imperialBetting.com (imperialBet.com sold for $2,100)
    OurBloodBank.com
    24Mingle.com
    TonedOut.com
    CannaBizExchange.com (CannaBizConnection.com sold for $1,700)
    ChillSeries.com (Keep it chill)
    DryEverything.com
    TheMarijuanaJournal.com
    LearnAboutCloud.com
    JustNewspaper.com
    CambodianMagazine.com (Aged 11 years)
    CosplayJunkies.com
    WomansGame.com
    RoxyPark.com
    DualDomain.com
    RollsFamily.com
    PhysicianVideo.com
    PopTruth.com (Aged 18 years)
    AtlanticAssault.com
    EconomyOnly.com
    LeaseMyWebsite.com (SellMyWebsite.com sold for $1,400)
    HarlemSociety.com
    TopMoneyToday.com (Everyone want’s top dollar)
    PunchDrunkMedia.com (Aged 15 years)
    getupandtalk.com
    GenerationGifts.com
    PencilRiot.com
    SportFishing101.com
    GolfingDoctor.com (GolfDoctors.com sold for $1,350)
    DevelopersBooks.com
    BendingTooling.com
    GuiterRepairer.com
    LeslieHutchison.com (DavidHutchison.com sold for $977, 19 years old)
    ChristmasStockingHolders.com
    HalloweenCostumeSales.com
    infantPajamas.com (KidsPajamas.com sold for $2K, aged 17 years)

Upcoming Names to Watch
    youstore.com
    leadshark.com
    smay.com
    2ws.com
    xarm.com
    jact.com
    trainingday.com
    learningshop.com
    lingerieshop.com
    fastform.com
    cannabistrading.com
    bookvacation.com

Sponsored Listings
    (Click the links below to contact the view the auction or contact the domain owner) Advertising details found here: Sponsored Listing Info

YOUR AD HERE ---->

Get your domains listed here for exposure on our future newsletters to investors worldwide. You can have them run on specific dates and discounts are available for bulk domain listings.

CommerceGifts.com
    WarriorGifts.com
    FreelanceGifts.com (Would make a cool etsy type site)
    SeasideSpace.com
    BigtimeSpace.com
    WildernessSpace.com
    GeekProcess.com (Learn how the Geeks do it)
    SeekProcess.com
    HolidayProcess.com
    CertifiedSense.com
    FriendlySense.com
    WholesaleSense.com
    SmashSense.com
    AlternativeSense.com
    SugarBranding.com (Branding with a sweet touch)
    SkilledBrands.com

Handreg's of the Day:
    MemberDoor.com
    ZebraDoor.com (Fun type of BB name)

Click the link above to view previous lists from this month.
    [​IMG]

3. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

In my daily readings, I came across an interesting article on Emotional Intelligence. It seems that the awareness of this has risen recently with everything going on in the world and also in the workplace. Check out this article that goes into talking about 5 Reasons Why Emotional Intelligence Is the Future of Work by Ryan Jenkins.

1. Deep human needs
    2. Technology will enhance humanity
    3. Work and life blending
    4. Evolving employer-employee relationship
    5. Generation Z demands it

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are TrainingDay.com, SpicePay.com, AxisFitness.com, CityAthleticClub.com, GoColombia.com, FrozenCloud.com and AnimalSocial.com. Have a rocking Wednesday out there and enjoy today's list.

Quote of the Day "Your best teacher is your last mistake." - Unknown

Domain's of the Day:
    Revolar.com
    TrainingDay.com
    Tekr.com
    SpicePay.com
    tstf.com
    NanoMotor.com
    BudZone.com
    AxisFitness.com
    dwwx.com
    VRStudy.com
    lhh.co
    CityAthleticClub.com
    GoColombia.com
    FrozenCloud.com
    NationalBroadcast.com
    ReviveRX.com
    NorthSoul.com
    BinaryOptions.tv
    JewelleryJackpot.com
    AnimalSocial.com

Daily Drop List
    Revolar.com (Top name on the board today at $2K+)
    TrainingDay.com (Currently at $1,500+, 16 years old, sold for $9K previously, TrainingDays.com sold for $1,340)
    Tekr.com
    uogo.com
    SpicePay.com (Spice up your payments, CandyPay.com sold for $20K)
    WizardingWeekend.com
    OfficeComfort.com (Sold for $420 in the past)
    6lz.com
    tstf.com
    NanoMotor.com
    NiceCarvings.com
    BudZone.com (17 years old, sold for $2,700 previously)
    thebitcoinstorm.com
    FastStay.com
    BhaaratToday.com
    AxisFitness.com
    FreightDeliveries.com
    GrandCircleTrails.com
    VectorFinancial.com
    Zehir.com (nehir.com sold for $4K)
    tfno.com
    SportsFest.org
    dwwx.com
    VRStudy.com
    kfgi.com
    BetterLunch.com
    UltimateSki.com
    lhh.co
    instacards.com
    BrandyWare.com
    BestPersonalTrainer.com
    NanoStuff.com
    WestLATownCar.com (Aged 12 years)
    pqaf.com
    CityAthleticClub.com
    eProps.com
    WolvesWorkshop.com
    GoColombia.com (16 years old, sold previously)
    Chaters.com
    teamintelligence.com
    TopVapor.com
    SmartyContent.com
    findmeatattoo.com
    Taife.com
    FrozenCloud.com
    TurkMedia.com
    RecoveringFromRecovery.com
    TinyTubes.com
    Batora.com (Bator.com sold for $2,100)
    SetKit.com
    PhotoToPdf.com
    AfterThuglife.com
    FoundationFunds.com
    NationalBroadcast.com (Sold for $2,500 in the past, 18 years old)
    HealthTitle.com
    ReviveRX.com
    TerribleTeddies.com
    SmartPerform.com
    HoldLink.com
    NorthSoul.com (Aged 7 years, sold for $2,100 previously)
    WindAddicts.com
    OmniaLabs.com
    FlexLondon.com
    GlowSquad.com
    BeautyStatus.com
    CostOfHealthCare.com
    FortuneMatters.com
    BinaryOptions.tv (Multiple extensions have sold, the .org $2k, the .ca $3,500)
    StrongMoment.com
    weworkforce.com
    NativeBond.com
    MGenie.com
    StartupVIP.com
    ClubDuke.com
    JewelleryJackpot.com
    DudeBurger.com
    Fieldindustry.com
    StellarWatch.com
    CougarForce.com
    NightCredit.com
    AnimalSocial.com (CanineSocial.com sold for $2,500)
    Chefsgiving.com (The chefs deserve their time to eat)
    BrilliantClaims.com
    tableandtap.com
    HotGlam.com (Sold for $1,900 in the past)
    RaeAnne.com
    SketchToday.com
    YourObservatory.com
    CultureLeaf.com
    Adrenaline.cc
    SaveYourNight.com

Catched Auctions
    lox.es (Ends Today)
    vuf.es (Ends Today)
    proxyserver.co (Ends Today)
    viks.bz (Ends Today)
    vrdrone.co
    gordo.es
    text.es
    musicplayer.es
    via.mx
    motorbikes.es

Flippa Auctions
    Tuks.net (Ends Today)
    Suite.info (Ends Today)
    Gro.io (1 day left)
    Veterinars.com (1 day left)
    ajeg.com
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Downsize.com

SeeSunrise.com
    PayArab.com (Aged 9 years)
    Geneticintegrity.com
    MiniStorageSolutions.com
    ShortSalesAgent.com
    Boceli.com
    spaceisrael.com (SpaceAustralia.com sold for $2,900)
    LGBTGreen.com
    Niram.co
    Salez.co
    SectionPro.com
    WeSaveToo.com (We all want to save)
    PeacefulCounty.com
    ohhly.com
    PipeGang.com
    LinkOwner.com
    TreasureHuntNetwork.com
    StandKing.com
    QuantumRoads.com
    OfficersToday.com
    MrNasa.com (MyNasa.com sold for $1,500)
    DateSteps.com
    USDPortal.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    youstore.com
    leadshark.com
    smay.com
    2ws.com
    nomade.com
    starcastle.com
    zwww.com
    decorationworld.com
    xarm.com
    jact.com
    learningshop.com
    lingerieshop.com
    fastform.com
    cannabistrading.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ---->

PickPages.com
    MissPages.com
    BellaPages.com (Bella for beautiful)
    BambooCon.com
    BambooCast.com
    BambooReady.com
    BambooInsight.com
    WeekendDogs.com
    InnovativeDogs.com (Keep innovating)
    EasternDogs.com
    ChaosDogs.com
    ConsultingNames.com
    GentleBranding.com (Brand with a soft touch)

Handreg of the Day:
    CrazyResources.com

[​IMG]

4. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

This time of the year can be stressful, but once it's all said and done it feels great. Enjoy your time with family and friends and make sure cherish the memories you create during these holidays. I hope that you enjoy your day and have a blessed Christmas Eve out there.

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are jact.com, FrenchHouse.com, lmfc.com, LifeLeaf.com, DigitalHope.com, BuildFX.com and Student123.com.

Quote of the Day "Believe in yourself a little more." - Unknown

Domain's of the Day:
    jact.com
    FrenchHouse.com
    lmfc.com
    LifeLeaf.com
    Stalker.net
    SmartOutsourcing.com
    CrossTechnology.com
    DigitalHope.com
    HouseMakeover.com
    Gro.io
    OurResearch.com
    BuildFX.com
    GoingThere.com
    CreditProviders.com
    Student123.com
    WealthSocial.com
    HouseSocial.com
    AdvantageCBD.com
    RecoveryKing.com

Daily Drop List
    cincinwinebar.com (Top name on the board today at $1,700+)
    jact.com (Currently at $1,600+)
    lipizzaner.com
    FrenchHouse.com
    toblek.com
    1beer.com (1cake.com sold for $5K)
    lmfc.com
    LifeLeaf.com (Aged 19 years, at $450+ right now)
    Stalker.net (Stalkers are sadly some of the most creative people, you'll understand once you've had a few)
    TracyRose.com
    SmartOutsourcing.com
    CrossTechnology.com
    DigitalHope.com
    AspenLodge.com
    ObservingSites.com
    HouseMakeover.com (Sold for $900 in the past)
    Slabb.com
    RelocationExpert.com (Help people relocate here)
    AssistantCoach.com
    BlogSuccess.com
    tvft.com
    ThaiDev.com
    GoldClipper.com
    FutureHospital.com
    OurResearch.com (The .org sold for $1,250)
    vnyg.com
    ProMakeupArt.com
    BuildFX.com
    StartupRecruiter.com (Help put Startups together)
    ilhv.com
    Winkk.com (SH or BB type of name)
    GoingThere.com (Previously sold for $1,300)
    Brandigital.com
    NeuroForum.com
    Natres.com
    PaperShred.com
    livision.com
    HostingWizard.com
    truinvestment.com (trucapital.com sold for $15K)
    CatWrangler.com
    PrimeEarth.com
    CreditProviders.com (Aged 19 years, sold for $1,400 previously)
    MortgageProblems.com
    ChurchNight.com
    Writinginstructor.com
    TinySpice.com
    LoadingHub.com
    OffRoadCo.com
    Student123.com (Nice for an education site)
    intoOutdoor.com
    BrainBootcamp.com
    WealthSocial.com
    CurlCollective.com
    HouseSocial.com
    LunarLogistics.com
    AdvantageCBD.com (AdvantageCannabis.com sold for $750)
    SunMaintenance.com
    Hybridice.com (Sold for $300 previously)
    ElectricQuad.com
    DanceSeries.com
    LaunchLove.com (Mission control, we're good to Launch)
    HealthLiability.com
    investmentSocial.com
    SoundbarShop.com
    WomenHemp.com
    KitchenFly.com
    GoldClipper.com
    MoneyLaser.com
    SeasonsTechnology.com
    BlastMoney.com
    RecoveryKing.com (Sold for $1,900 in the past, 9 years old)
    CoBreed.com
    CityBoudoir.com
    LocalKingdom.com
    Hybriders.com
    SneakChain.com

Catched Auctions
    fvv.es (Ends Today)
    xidea.online (Ends Today)
    frg.es
    vrdrone.co
    gordo.es
    text.es
    musicplayer.es
    via.mx
    motorbikes.es

Flippa Auctions
    Gro.io (Ends Today)
    Veterinars.com (Ends Today)
    ajeg.com
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Downsize.com

socialDermatology.com
    HowThatLook.com (Look at me now!)
    OrganicMarble.com
    BotanicalGenesis.com
    SuburbanSalt.com
    PasteThat.com (Copy that, paste that)
    BeingForty.com
    SupplementAgents.com
    SaudiCounsel.com
    ForeverAGirl.com
    allgolfcourse.com
    BestKeylogger.com
    ScholarSeed.com
    SceneSpark.com
    StrokeStick.com
    iwrapcars.com
    TryVictory.com
    YourHistorian.com
    BlueberryUS.com
    GoodToFail.com (The best lessons come from failure)
    DiabeticCafe.com
    HookupMagazine.com
    HealthMasteryCoach.com
    CureForBlindness.com (Hope this comes soon, aged 14 years)
    SuperJudges.com
    MotherBelly.com
    RealestateFeature.com
    Tigeraholic.com
    isthiscute.com (Well.. is it?)
    CardGameTable.com (CardTable.com sold for $2,900)
    allthebestdjs.com
    BirthdayPartyUSA.com
    RyanBoss.com
    CreativeCheckpoint.com
    FineCraftJewelers.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    youstore.com
    leadshark.com
    smay.com
    2ws.com
    nomade.com
    starcastle.com
    zwww.com
    decorationworld.com
    xarm.com
    jact.com
    learningshop.com
    lingerieshop.com
    fastform.com
    cannabistrading.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ---->

DeckTrading.com
    DeckVillage.com (Not the town, but a Village)
    EnjoyDeck.com
    DirectoryDeck.com
    LimeIndex.com
    FancyIndex.com
    EnjoyIndex.com
    BoldIndex.com (Be Bold)
    InteractiveVine.com
    OfficialVine.com
    SalonVine.com
    ExchangeVine.com
    HybridArea.com
    FortuneArea.com
    CoyoteBrands.com (Brands that howl)
    LiveBrander.com

Handreg of the Day:
    IntelliArea.com

[​IMG]

5. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Wishing each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. May your day be full of love and blessings everywhere you go.

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are LearningShop.com, StarCastle.com, Outbound.org, AbcSeo.com, DonutDay.com and WeBelieveYou.com. Enjoy your day and today's list. Thank you for supporting Domain Smoke.

Quote of the Day "It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” - Mother Theresa

Domain's of the Day:
    AddOil.com
    LearningShop.com
    CannabisTrading.com
    StarCastle.com
    LawDoc.com
    infinityClub.com
    Vizzit.com
    Outbound.org
    AbcSeo.com
    Jocelyn.org
    DonutDay.com
    TechTrooper.com
    FlowJam.com
    ViralProduction.com
    TheCamino.com
    HaloMarket.com
    WeBelieveYou.com
    GoodLifeGourmet.com
    FindingCourage.com

Daily Drop List
    AddOil.com (Top name on the board today at $2,700, sold for $10K in the past, 18 years old)
    LearningShop.com (Currently at $1,700+, 23 years old, the .co.uk sold for $1,300)
    SavedTattoo.com
    CannabisTrading.com
    StarCastle.com
    HomeJobStop.com
    LawDoc.com
    GitBeauty.com
    infinityClub.com (18 years old, previously sold for $5,300)
    NorthShots.com
    SpendControl.com
    Vizzit.com (Sold for $4,100 previously, 19 years old)
    Crunky.com
    TypeWise.com
    Fuelr.com
    Outbound.org (Aged 20 years, sold for $10,400 previously)
    AbcSeo.com
    ChangeCulture.com
    DanceWithWolfs.com
    DecorationWorld.com
    UltraXProject.com
    zafia.com
    StretchTheSkies.com
    BlockScience.com
    BrandYourBrand.com
    Jocelyn.org (Melissa.org sold for $4K)
    DanceBloggers.com
    SmokeFreeLife.com
    DonutDay.com
    TechTrooper.com
    FlowJam.com (Aged 9 years, sold for $1,700 in the past)
    ViralProduction.com (Sold for $2K previously, 9 years old)
    TheCamino.com (Previously sold for $300, aged 11 years)
    HaloMarket.com (The heavenly market)
    CrackSea.com
    WeBelieveYou.com (Went for $1,500 in the past, 7 years old)
    HappyCavaliers.com
    StudioBelle.com
    GoodLifeGourmet.com (The Good life..)
    StarSure.com
    CodeSquid.com
    DigitalContacts.com
    AmazingVegas.com
    GoEthos.com
    AutomotiveReady.com
    Primaryscream.com
    FindingCourage.com (Sold for $700 in the past, 19 years old)
    CodeBolivia.com
    WorldReady.org
    Davinci.info (The .club sold for $2K)
    MisterRummy.com
    FurnitureKits.com
    AmericanFX.com
    ManHit.com
    HempForward.com
    JustGettingWell.com
    PatriotCup.com
    OpiumClub.com (Sold for $900 previously, 1 bidder currently)
    TheLobsterShack.com (TheTacoShack.com sold for $2,900)
    CureHumanity.com
    JobJackpot.com
    SigmaExchange.com
    SocialRetreat.com
    RetiredExperts.com
    Basicinside.com

Catched Auctions
    frg.es (Ends Today)
    vrdrone.co (Ends Today)
    gordo.es (Ends Today)
    text.es (Ends Today)
    musicplayer.es (Ends Today)
    motorbikes.es (Ends Today)
    unitedarabemirat.es (Ends Today)
    mbox.co
    rp.lc
    via.mx

Flippa Auctions
    BestCashLoan.com (1 Day Left)
    ajeg.com
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Downsize.com

GlueBase.com
    BroadwayBudget.com
    Crankups.com
    MilliondollarMemory.com
    SweatandSpice.com
    inventionModel.com (Aged 19 years)
    MyBanquetHall.com
    GreenEnergyMan.com
    SoulPotions.com
    ChipotlePeople.com
    SpaCanyonRanch.com
    PlayaCloud.com
    TheXFood.com
    WereDedicated.com (Support, Hosting etc)
    HackersGalaxy.com
    ForbiddenToProtect.com
    TheLocalRoute.com
    SyncDiscovery.com
    TimberCattle.com
    simplypayit.com
    AdvancedCancerSurgery.com (AdvancedCancerTreatments.com sold for $525)
    CivicToday.com
    ProtonAgency.com
    MazeLove.com
    ExcitePower.com
    AmericanArrangements.com
    distony.com
    AllianceRide.com
    ClubFailure.com
    SoyOptions.com
    FantasysportsTube.com (FantasysportsChat.com sold for $1,750)
    CricketSun.com
    BlogBong.com
    StoryGreat.com
    FacilitatorSource.com
    CustomerHere.com
    Upcoming Names to Watch
    smay.com
    gameboards.com
    spundge.com
    moonridge.com
    guc.net
    jnp.net
    2ws.com
    nomade.com
    zwww.com
    xarm.com
    lingerieshop.com
    fastform.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ---->

HotHumanity.com
    HumanityTools.com
    HumanityGuru.com
    MicroHumanity.com
    WallstreetTool.com (Easily an investment app)
    IgniteTool.com
    HolisticTool.com
    ReachStop.com
    ReachCheck.com
    VintageReach.com
    WonderReach.com
    MilestoneNames.com (Names that you won't forget)
    SultanDomains.com

Handreg of the Day:
    SantaWise.com (Santa knows what's up)

[​IMG]

6. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

For those who celebrated yesterday, I hope you had a great safe Christmas out there with family and friends. For myself, it was a relaxing day full of fun, laughter and love. I'm grateful to have an awesome family that enjoy each others company. Looking forward to more of these times with my family regardless of it being a holiday or not.

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are MoonRidge.com, BetterBeds.com, KetoStar.com, MarvelousMedia.com, JackpotMedia.com and SoftPayments.com. Have a great Saturday and awesome rest of your weekend.

Quote of the Day "Happiness is a habit - Cultivate it." - Elbert Hubbard

Domain's of the Day:
    ConcertBlogger.com
    Spundge.com
    DailyOnline.com
    MoonRidge.com
    k1z.com
    BetterBeds.com
    rabj.com
    onlineprivacy.co
    ModernSounds.com
    13289.com
    CannaCollege.com
    KetoStar.com
    TheFabrics.com
    ArtisanLab.com
    TheToyz.com
    PlasticMonkey.com
    MarvelousMedia.com
    BloodStripes.com
    JackpotMedia.com
    SoftPayments.com
    VeggieLabs.com

Daily Drop List
    AquionEnergy.com (Top name on the board today at $5,300+, 12 years old)
    ConcertBlogger.com (Currently at $1,500+)
    Spundge.com (Was previously a content curation platform)
    DailyOnline.com
    MoonRidge.com
    AccelOps.com
    Freedownloadaday.com
    Clever.me (The .net sold for $5,300)
    WithTheCommand.com
    k1z.com
    BetterBeds.com (BetterSofas.com sold for $2,400)
    rabj.com
    RVZone.com
    TrendyJeans.com
    appliedinnotech.com
    ModernSounds.com
    13289.com
    CannaCollege.com
    TechWorldComputer.com
    KetoStar.com
    TheFabrics.com
    DuraGreen.com
    ArtisanLab.com (ArtisanLabs.com sold for $2,300)
    TheToyz.com (Aged 16 years)
    EverySlide.com
    preinstall.com
    SweetB.com
    SquadMail.com
    PlasticMonkey.com (Sold for $2K previously)
    TaskSecure.com
    Bagni.com (Magni.com sold for $4K)
    NetworkToken.com
    69ai.com
    AppStash.com
    insideSquad.com
    Frissle.com
    GGTrend.com (GGTrade.com sold for $3,600)
    CodingSharp.com
    MarvelousMedia.com
    BloodStripes.com
    stanene.com
    dtp.info (dtx.info sold for $399)
    TidyTees.com
    Nimblers.com
    EscortPlay.com (playescort.com sold for $480)
    BambooBend.com
    CottonControl.com
    FortJackson.com
    Powerindexed.com
    WPRepairs.com (WordPress Repairs?)
    BearingTrade.com
    Hotelintel.com
    ThirdSeed.com
    AlterMinds.com
    HonorTime.com
    JackpotMedia.com
    GoalSales.com
    SensorySafe.com
    OldHouse.org (The .com sold for $3,300)
    SoftPayments.com (21 years old, sold for $488 previously)
    Kaza.tv (The .org sold for $1K)
    MakeMoneyAcademy.com
    PowderDown.com
    GrabABowl.com
    BehindMind.com
    AstralMagic.com
    SailAwayToday.com
    LaserBrothers.com
    MumbaiMedia.com
    DiaperBook.com
    SoldierFlowers.com
    MindGal.com
    BaseballSociety.com
    ShortStrong.com
    BayReady.com
    VeggieLabs.com (VeggieLab.com sold for $2K)
    StoryDecks.com (StoryDeck.com sold for $477)
    SpotBurst.com

Catched Auctions
    baguio.biz (Ends Today)
    onlineprivacy.co (Ends Today)
    pizap.co
    newreleases.co
    mbox.co
    rp.lc
    via.mx

Flippa Auctions
    BestCashLoan.com (1 Day Left)
    ajeg.com
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Downsize.com

SelectRelocation.com
    SurgeryTogether.com
    DisposablePack.com
    CheatGravity.com
    NewDrivers101.com (Driving School, Tests)
    SameDayAgent.com
    TaserSystem.com
    FantasticRaffles.com
    TurtleBayJewelry.com (Aged 17 years)
    readywhenuare.com (readywhenyouare.com sold for $1,500)
    SunlightPay.com
    DepositsPal.com (Payments etc)
    EnrichPayments.com
    LazyVision.com
    StadiumPress.com
    LastProducts.com
    TalkForAction.com
    LandForWater.com
    WatchMountain.com
    StereoAmor.com (Amor means love in Spanish)
    FindRoyalty.com
    CynicalView.com
    BanjoDigital.com
    Sasheto.com
    GoLuckys.com
    BoldGear.co (The .com sold for $2K)

Upcoming Names to Watch
    oje.net
    oxygene.com
    financeexperts.com
    qfhb.com
    jnp.net
    2ws.com
    nomade.com
    smay.com
    guc.net
    zwww.com
    xarm.com
    lingerieshop.com
    fastform.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ---->

TruckDevelopment.com
    TruckTone.com
    TruckForlife.com
    TruckSecret.com (Shhh! Don't tell)
    TruckDragon.com
    MetalLearning.com
    SellLearning.com
    ProductionLearning.com
    SocietyLearning.com (We've all got to learn together)
    ActionCoast.com
    InstantCoast.com
    CertifiedCast.com
    GenuineCast.com
    AdvantageCast.com
    FabulousCast.com
    NameAtomic.com
    ReddogDomains.com (Would be a fun logo design)

Handreg of the Day:
    AutomatedFamily.com (Automate as a family)

[​IMG]

7. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Even with it being just about the end of 2020, I've been on many zoom calls for business and for fun where many people were still lost on where to find the controls. In the beginning of 2020, we were all lost our first times on zoom and then it got easy from there as you used it more often. Happy so many of us have adapted as time has gone on. Are you someone who is still lost when it comes to operating zoom? Check out this quick read on How to use Zoom: 15 video chat tips and tricks to try today by Alison DeNisco Rayome

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are GameAuthority.com, FinanceExperts.com, GoalQuest.com, ShowLife.com, Strategyinsight.com,
    SellAnywhere.com and NextFortune.com. Have a wonderful Sunday out there. Please click the links to support the mission here at Domain Smoke.

Quote of the Day "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." - Jim Rohn

Domain's of the Day:
    VirtualWorldsNews.com
    GameAuthority.com
    FinanceExperts.com
    SeaViews.com
    GoalQuest.com
    ShowLife.com
    LuxStudio.com
    ABTechnology.com
    6e5.com
    BigDealer.com
    OurPost.com
    FarmAcademy.com
    Strategyinsight.com
    SellAnywhere.com
    HomeHealthChoices.com
    EarthFunds.com
    UOptions.com
    Therapyindustry.com
    NextFortune.com

Daily Drop List
    VirtualWorldsNews.com (Top name on the board today at $6,200+)
    GameAuthority.com (Currently at $940+, 17 years old, sold for $2,400 previously)
    FinanceExperts.com (Aged 19 years, FundingExperts.com sold for $3,500)
    SeaViews.com
    GoalQuest.com
    BuilderDirectory.com
    wrwdc.com
    MusiciansGallery.com
    PlaneTrader.com
    ShowLife.com (Sold for $3K in the past, 17 years old)
    JoelWilliams.com (Previously sold for $588)
    Kiwami.com
    LuxStudio.com
    ParkStudio.com
    ABTechnology.com (Sold for $4K in the past)
    AllJunior.com
    ParkCruise.com
    DollarOverflow.com
    SimCare.com
    6e5.com
    BigDealer.com (BigSeller.com sold for $8,100)
    OurPost.com
    MonarchBar.com
    FarmAcademy.com
    indianaBeer.com
    xyob.com
    TheFitAll.com
    CaliforniaCivilLawyer.com
    Fashan.com
    JointCrackers.com
    jyav.com
    FurnitureByRob.com
    Strategyinsight.com
    SellAnywhere.com (We all love doing this, sold for $500 previously)
    HomeHealthChoices.com
    MissionFreak.com
    EclipseCoffee.com
    StarwellNetwork.com
    portamix.com
    WithinReality.com
    FlickSoftware.com
    PlayLyfe.com
    StarWebCompany.com
    MySpiritRadio.com
    EarthFunds.com (Previously sold for $2,300)
    lot.cc (The .us sold for $3,500)
    JapaneseDream.com
    TechTrainee.com
    HVACindustry.com
    businessinweb.com
    NotableBook.com
    SmartFeetStore.com
    Fleech.com
    TheMakeupLounge.com
    ClubSoccer.us
    BrokenScript.com
    AccurateTire.com
    pap.me
    UOptions.com (Sold for $700 previously)
    CannaZest.com
    EducationBiz.com
    HabibTech.com
    PersianSquare.com
    DreamCarry.com
    Therapyindustry.com (It’s a booming industry right now)
    BrilliantBeta.com
    MarioLopes.com
    NextFortune.com
    WakeToday.com
    PurposeZone.com (Find your purpose)
    Pornofied.com
    PlusRestoration.com

Catched Auctions
    pizap.co (Ends Today)
    roommates.es (Ends Today)
    customer.es
    newreleases.co
    mbox.co
    rp.lc
    via.mx

Flippa Auctions
    ajeg.com
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    PsychologicalTheory.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Downsize.com

RobotTable.com
    DevineCloud.com
    DataCricket.com
    HotTights.com
    Majorinfluences.com (Majorinfluence.com sold for $350)
    ChooseKings.com
    GamesMansion.com
    SimpleITSecurity.com (Keep it simple)
    OptionClarity.com
    PremierFamilyLaw.com
    AFullReport.com
    HouseTactics.com
    luckydomino.com (LuckyDice.com sold for $3K)
    PanamaTeam.com
    StealARide.com (Don’t do this unless it’s in a video game)
    SnapSurfer.com
    SexualAbuseTreatment.com
    SurvivingBliss.com
    HardmanHouse.com
    YodelThis.com (This would make a fun app)
    BlackCodeMail.com
    PaintWipe.com
    repairmycreditscoretoday.com
    NotPrint.com
    BlackiceDigital.com
    ClickMingle.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    oje.net
    oxygene.com
    qfhb.com
    jnp.net
    2ws.com
    nomade.com
    smay.com
    guc.net
    sundays.org
    eppf.com
    lifestylenetwork.com
    zwww.com
    xarm.com
    lingerieshop.com
    fastform.com

Sponsored Listings

Private Seller Listings:
    olsn.com
    okvo.com
    awhd.com
    pwna.com

SecureSnow.com
    PremiumSnow.com (Plenty of snow out there)
    CrossSnow.com
    CompanyEase.com
    CompanyParadise.com
    CompanyLovers.com
    YardMatch.com
    YardDirectory.com
    YardMind.com
    YardDot.com
    YardDesk.com (Tired of the house? Setup shop in your Yard)
    TulipNames.com
    MixDomainnames.com (Mix em up)

Handreg of the Day:
    CompanyChamp.com

[​IMG]

8. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Just the other day I had the pleasure of waking up to a $3,900 BIN sale via fast transfer. It was a 2 word .com, hold time was 19-months and it was 8 letters total. On Twitter I mentioned this and asked people if they agreed that there is nothing more satisfying in sales then making money while you sleep. It was nice to see that many agreed and had some great things to say in response. Cheers to all of us having many more sales via buy now.

One of the toughest things to manage for many investors is staying organized. It sounds like it would be a breeze, but the more domains you have, the more work you will have. With everyone having a different strategy also, how you manage your portfolio will be different for everyone. Finding this as a problem for yourself? Well the first thing most people do is open an Excel doc and start creating sheets. I do this myself and it has helped me tremendously over the years. Of course there are some great tools out there you can pay for and also tools that registrars offer at no cost as part of their platform. Find a groove, make a process for yourself and follow it to keep your portfolio in order. In thinking about staying organized, check out this quick read on 10 Reasons You Should Stay Organized Based on Science by Karo Tries.

1. Helps to Stay Focused
    2. Relieves Stress
    3. Saves You Time
    4. Improves Your Overall Health
    5. Saves You Money
    6. Makes You More Productive
    7. Improves Your Work and Personal Relationships
    8. Introduces a Sense of Achievement into Your Life
    9. Saves You Energy
    10. Keeps You Fit and Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are NaturesMedicine.com, WiserTogether.com, HappyHummus.com, Xpush.com, MinuteMixology.com, SnackNow.com and SanitizeWise.com. Today's list is bigger than usual. There were just so many good names going to auction and good finds available in the bargain bin. Have an awesome Monday, Enjoy the list and please click the links to support the newsletter.

Quote of the Day "The more disciplined you become, the easier life gets." - PQ

Domain's of the Day:
    LingerieShop.com
    FastForm.com
    NaturesMedicine.com
    WiserTogether.com
    jnp.net
    keyfin.com
    GardenVillas.com
    HappyHummus.com
    Xpush.com
    StoneRepublic.com
    MinuteMixology.com
    BeyondPhysics.com
    LetsBingo.com
    ajeg.com
    HempRepair.com
    newreleases.co
    SnackNow.com
    SpamTool.com
    SanitizeWise.com

Daily Drop List
    LingerieShop.com (Top name on the board today at $2,800+)
    FastForm.com (Currently at $2,300+)
    oblik.com
    LasVegasTowing.com (ChicagoTowing.com sold for $2,500)
    AccessEquipment.com
    FareBase.com
    NaturesMedicine.com
    WiserTogether.com (SmarterTogether.com sold for $3,900)
    Raychen.com
    jnp.net
    AndrewMills.com
    keyfin.com (Sold for $1,100 in the past)
    LampArt.com
    LenaBaby.com
    GardenVillas.com
    wxxk.com
    GrabCart.com
    ExpertArt.com
    inEarSpace.com
    silverhealthinstitute.com
    OptimumGeekSupport.com (Trust the geeks)
    35650.com
    93707.com
    OpenBrands.com
    jzhu.com
    MickeyHouse.com
    bnb-booking.com
    leaseoptionhomes.com (Know your options)
    ArtObjects.com
    78159.com
    xlbv.com
    Picsters.com
    eSetup.com
    HappyHummus.com (HappyFalafel.com sold for $900
    ScooterStart.com
    RobuxFun.com
    ProEntreprenuer.com (Sold for $700 in the past)
    Militaryhippie.com
    247monitor.com (Perfect for a website monitor or security)
    BansheePress.com
    rhyss.com
    Xpush.com (Get your X name)
    Cooligy.com
    StoneRepublic.com
    looplet.com
    CinemaThread.com
    MinuteMixology.com (Mix it up fast)
    Husband.info
    BeyondPhysics.com
    cottonandcare.com
    OptiPic.com
    okeystore.com
    LetsBingo.com (Time to Bingo!)
    HeyBrew.com
    CeoTube.com
    Skintimacy.com
    AlliedAutoFinance.com
    LuluBhai.com
    KMAudio.com
    NobleNickel.com
    EnergyAllDay.com (Lot's of Red Bull)
    KitchenLifeToday.com
    PigMagnet.com
    Menhave.com
    AcceptFurniture.com
    Sittininwith.com
    SimonCycle.com
    Frightening.org
    firstpure.com
    HempRepair.com
    PingShield.com
    industryToken.com
    camp-out.com
    SnackNow.com (Sold for $3,200 previously)
    KidneyConnect.com
    AllergyBlog.com
    FoamPros.com
    LimeLovers.com
    DotReach.com
    NationSolar.com
    Assistant.info (The .app sold for $5K)
    OxfordGuide.com
    SafariSam.com
    SkinKnight.com
    SmoothMuscle.com
    SideGlobal.com
    UnbeatableHelp.com
    MutualUSA.com
    HugeCut.com (People will argue that brandable marketplaces take a Huge Cut)
    AVAficionado.com
    HempOrigin.com
    FestMate.com
    FutureTracking.com
    FolioBoost.com
    KuwaitCBD.com
    MaltaResorts.com
    Morning360.com
    PotOfPlenty.com
    inspiredFly.com (Be inspired)
    OpportunityBet.com
    SpamTool.com
    industryD.com
    101Power.com
    CBDRoots.com
    WireOptions.com
    WellbeingCulture.com
    RealizePay.com
    ChallengeCars.com
    SoftwareTestingLab.com (Always test twice)
    CoachPack.com
    EmpirePages.com
    insulateToday.com
    Cornerfy.com
    ElectricSessions.com
    SwashMedia.com
    MeltingLobster.com
    PriceLesson.com
    SwordBoy.com
    LoveWags.com
    HoneymoonBus.com (Get on the bus)
    scriptingit.com
    ChileLabs.com
    GlamourFree.com
    RideRebels.com
    MissionBees.com
    SoftwareShot.com
    HomecomingWeek.com
    MorningMoods.com (Everyone has one)
    StunningTime.com
    CertifiedDNA.com
    DiplomaNews.com
    VolleyballUp.com
    HelpfulBrand.com (Many of them out there)
    SpanishHemp.com
    PassionDoll.com
    TempleTherapy.com
    YourBeanie.com
    SanitizeWise.com (Keep it clean)
    ClimbClaw.com
    MillennialCurrency.com (Crypto all the way)

Catched Auctions
    newreleases.co (Ends Today)
    mbox.co (Ends Today)
    nortel.co
    morena.mx
    charm.pro
    customer.es
    rp.lc
    via.mx

Flippa Auctions
    ajeg.com (Ending Today)
    PsychologicalTheory.com (Ending Today)
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    infringement.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Downsize.com

HopeBracelets.com (PromiseBracelets.com sold for $995, 16 years old)
    Londondomain.com (BrazilDomain.com sold for $500)
    prepaylink.com
    PistolMarket.com
    PowderList.com (Make it a place to find the freshest powder for snow activities)
    manman.org (The .com sold for $8K, the .net for $1,400)
    vrm.me
    DUILaws.org
    MergerMonday.com
    Africalisting.com
    Vacationtelevision.com
    TheOneHitter.com
    TeenTherapy.org (Aged 17 years)
    SuperFoodSkinny.com
    outnetworking.com (If you don’t have any sales, you better be out networking)
    YourHistorian.com (YourHistory.com sold for $3,200)
    TheSecretWealth.com
    FuelingTools.com
    clothesandjewelry.com (These go together)
    EaseYourBills.com
    SaverGal.com
    ThumbTheory.com
    Mitzvah101.com
    blessedisrael.com
    ChipPhones.com
    RestaurantSpa.com (16 years old)
    frozenflutes.com
    VRSeniorcare.com
    MarrowMan.com
    FitnessFundraisers.com
    RiderDomain.com
    DiamondPalms.com
    youlostifound.com
    JasonTrout.com
    Mumbai.cc
    Clocy.com (Clopy.com sold for $4,300)
    NetworkResale.com
    PowerMFG.com (MFG for manufacturer)
    RatingLion.com
    emailissues.com (We’ve all have them in the past)
    DaddyAir.com
    Cryptoxity.com
    abovetimes.com
    suspendcredit.com
    WeBusted.com
    theiridentity.com (Help them get their identity back)
    TeamSnake.com
    ProSoftOnline.com
    TheNicheSocial.com
    SketchToday.com
    HourRush.com
    LuxuryGrowers.com
    EternalRX.com
    ThePrizeMoney.com (What will you do with the prize money?)

Upcoming Names to Watch
    oje.net
    oxygene.com
    qfhb.com
    2ws.com
    nomade.com
    spfm.com
    qsg.net
    98v.com
    smay.com
    guc.net
    sundays.org
    eppf.com
    lifestylenetwork.com
    zwww.com
    xarm.com

Sponsored Listings

Private Seller Listings:
    olsn.com
    okvo.com
    awhd.com
    pwna.com

Private Seller Listing:
    TastyLocal.com

PyramidMe.com
    CanyonMe.com
    OndemandMe.com
    CheapestMe.com (is that you?)
    VeteranMe.com
    AssociationCar.com
    BlueprintCar.com
    SmashingCar.com
    SandboxCar.com
    EinsteinCar.com (Smart car all the way)
    BookmarkCoupons.com
    CraneCoupons.com
    GrowingNames.com (Think investing, assets)
    BrandDomaining.com

Handreg of the Day:
    PowerfulCoupons.com

[​IMG]

9. Domain Smoke

User's Time:
    Daily News & Updates
    When you get the chance today, cruise on over to Brand Bucket. They did a homepage update and it looks slick. I love seeing active marketplaces updating and upgrading their sites and services. It's a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that prospective buyers will have a more enjoyable shopping experience when buying our domains.

Just yesterday it was a tough day for my family as we lost our dog Jacque. No matter what health issues he had over the recent years, he was always full of happiness, joy and a delight to be around. This little guy was a French poodle that lived to the age of 15 and will always be remembered. Not everyone will agree, but in my opinion pets certainly become family members and aren't easily replaceable. If you've got a lovely pet, go and love on them. RIP Jacque, you were good dog :)

[​IMG]

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are smay.com, BeTimeless.com, ChaseOaks.com, DotDefender.com, BuildAgain.com and Kazado.com. There are plenty of great names at auction today. Enjoy the list and have a rocking Tuesday out there!

Quote of the Day "I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.' - CG Jung

Domain's of the Day:
    Nomade.com
    smay.com
    oxygene.com
    xarm.com
    DreamDog.com
    2ws.com
    BeTimeless.com
    RichTree.com
    KingCruises.com
    MantisMedia.com
    olsn.com
    okvo.com
    ChaseOaks.com
    MultiracialMedia.com
    bjoi.com
    DotDefender.com
    awhd.com
    pwna.com
    Defectors.com
    GamblerBook.com
    TackBase.com
    BuildAgain.com
    Kazado.com
    AutomatedMining.com

Daily Drop List
    NoMade.com (Top name on the board today at $3,400+, sold for $3,400 in the past)
    smay.com (Currently at $3,400+)
    oxygene.com (The .net sold for $900 in the past)
    xarm.com
    DreamDog.com (Aged 23 years)
    33310.com (At $1,250+)
    33320.com (Also at $1,250+)
    36570.com (Same here)
    EarthlyPursuits.com
    2ws.com (2wx.com sold for $2K)
    FreightJobs.com
    StickyBud.com
    GaslightGrill.com
    kcart.com
    BeTimeless.com
    qfhb.com
    RichTree.com (Aged 21 years)
    PolyPharmacy.com
    KingCruises.com
    Brookey.com
    ConnectedFamilyHome.com (Stay connected)
    ciss.net
    FertilitySupplement.com
    BlinkMe.com
    MantisMedia.com
    ChaseOaks.com
    SignaCert.com
    MultiracialMedia.com
    bjoi.com
    bgwebagency.com
    TheSosBlogger.com
    innvestment.com (Stay here and invest)
    mybootcamp.com
    BestAppSite.com
    NeedHelpNow.com (Find help when you need it)
    olsn.com
    okvo.com
    DotDefender.com
    Defectors.com (Sold for $2,200 in the past)
    SoiledReputation.com
    YouMustKnow.com (You already know..)
    creditaddict.com
    ThrivelyDigital.com
    Northriverinn.com
    tibiamoney.com
    LeShoppe.com
    RosyPosy.com (Sold for $288 previously)
    CryptoBrunch.com
    MonarchGold.com
    GamblerBook.com (Perfect for a betting site)
    awhd.com
    AddDeal.com
    NurtureClub.com
    VogueStudio.com
    planbid.com
    cityslickercafe.com
    MinimalistSoul.com
    DreamEduCare.com
    wizoid.com
    pwna.com
    alittlemoresauce.com (Just add a little more)
    TopAndFull.com
    SportingExcellence.com (GolfingExcellence.com sold for $1,900)
    Binary.info
    a2zpay.com
    ARealWorld.com (The .net sold for $488)
    TackBase.com (Sold for $1K in the past)
    BuildAgain.com
    LeatherNetwork.com
    WalletGator.com
    SuperNightlife.com
    CreditAddicts.com
    Kazado.com
    GrayWallet.com
    HandsomeClub.com
    CoBullion.com
    hheaven.com (Aged 17 years)
    FlixExchange.com
    PornSuite.com
    HolidayPulse.com
    TokenTycoon.com
    AutomatedMining.com (Crypto all the way)
    BlogOmega.com
    Noodles2Go.com
    FreshGurus.com (Keep it fres)
    RocketPilot.com
    SportTHC.com
    1forthe.com
    TokenFusion.com
    EternalEight.com
    gamblerdirectory.com (Find a Gambler near you)
    cookedlife.com
    GolfPoloshirt.com
    Crophy.com
    XRGram.com
    Ketelle.com
    HikingPros.com (Hike with the pros)
    PleasureCreek.com
    BurialAdvisor.com
    GraduateGrow.com
    MagazineQueen.com
    YearlyBonus.com (Every employee wants one)
    CapecodGuide.com (1 bidder currently, 21 years old)
    ViveVape.com
    101Rides.com
    FancyVapes.com
    GamingGravity.com
    BeeHoliday.com
    CraftedWeed.com
    SacredBurger.com
    inspiringMother.com

Catched Auctions
    customer.es (Ends Today)
    rp.lc (Ends Today)
    beo.es
    weed.pe
    ao.es
    nortel.co
    morena.mx
    charm.pro
    via.mx

Flippa Auctions
    infringement.com (1 day left)
    BeWithYou.com (1 day left)
    Donatello.io (1 day left)
    MovieDownloads.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    Downsize.com

WebPayServices.com
    WorldGameCasino.com
    TravelerRX.com
    fastfoodguy.com
    FearGarden.com
    thanksbygiving.com (Give thanks)
    meetyourfantasy.com
    alcoholdrugrecovery.com (Get them the help they need)
    Corvettetimes.com
    SeriousFame.com
    ChocBean.com
    superfooddefense.com
    boltbreed.com
    redbloodpress.com
    360fitnesscenter.com
    GarrettTurbos.com
    ResponseFlash.com
    dreamhouses.co
    phonesales.co
    microhome.co
    StunningTime.com (When you have blast, it was a stunning time)
    xrpbase.com
    JamesRooster.com (Grab your FNLN)
    OutsideGeneral.com
    glockclub.com
    outofinspiration.com (Do it for the right reasons)
    physiquefigure.com
    ricomountain.com
    ivoryWork.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    oje.net
    spfm.com
    qsg.net
    orangemicro.com
    masterforex.com
    330.org
    lul.net
    98v.com
    guc.net
    sundays.org
    eppf.com
    lifestylenetwork.com
    zwww.com

Sponsored Listings

Private Seller Listings:
    TastyLocal.com

Private Seller Listing:
    DataDrivenSelling.com
    DataDrivenSelling.de

SourceSpecials.com
    FamousSource.com
    FabulousSource.com
    SourceRally.com
    (Time to rally)
    InstantTales.com
    FullTales.com
    TurboTales.com
    SuiteState.com
    HarvestState.com
    StealthState.com
    DomainingBuddy.com
    (Perfect for a domainer app or blog)
    PassionDomaining.com

Handreg of the Day:
    SpicyState.com (Feel the burn)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  10. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Many people who get into domain investing don't have a sales related background and come to find out how helpful it can be to close more sales. Sales techniques and practices can be learned and taught, but it takes practice and patience to get good at it. In thinking about sales and negotiations today, I found an awesome article titled 16 Negotiation Strategies and tactics to land you a better deal by Karass.

1. When You Collaborate: Both-Win® Negotiation
    2. What Are You Willing to Trade Off For?
    3. Responding to "What-Ifs"
    4. One More “No”
    5. Find the Pressure Points
    6. Expectations and Achievements
    7. The Bogey Strategy
    8. Breaking an Impasse
    9. Deadlines Work
    10. Deadlock
    11. Last and Final Offer
    12. Take It or Leave It, a Tough Negotiation Spot
    13. The Iceberg Theory of Negotiation: Power Motivators
    14. How to Put Together a Successful Team of Negotiators
    15. Escalation in Negotiations
    16. Dr. Karrass Interview: “Partnering is a Marriage – Not a Long Date”

My favorite names going to auction today are infringement.com, LifestyleNetwork.com, BurgerBro.com, YoungWarrior.com and Donatello.io. Happy Wednesday to each and every one of you that enjoy this newsletter. Let me send all of you who reached out to send your condolences for the passing of my dog Jacque. It meant a lot and it is greatly appreciated :)

Quote of the Day "Kindness is like snow; it beautifies everything it touches." - Unknown

Domain's of the Day:
    infringement.com
    zwww.com
    LifestyleNetwork.com
    CapsAndGowns.com
    upedia.com
    BurgerBro.com
    YoungWarrior.com
    WebThought.com
    GreenTheatre.com
    EssentialVentures.com
    BeWithYou.com
    Donatello.io
    TemplateHeaven.com
    BouncyHouseRental.com
    PeacefulPartner.com
    AttorneyBranding.com

Daily Drop List

28585.com (Top name on the board today at $1,300+, 16 years old)
    phpbbargentina.com (Currently at $1,100+)
    zwww.com (Sold for $3,700 in the past)
    72722.com
    97739.com
    97738.com
    97736.com
    NastyGram.com (Aged 19 years, NaughtyGram.com sold for $500 previously)
    98353.com
    freefootballradio.com
    Solasta.com
    losinrocks.com (At $400+ currently, aged 10 years)
    LifestyleNetwork.com (Sold for $18K in the past, 21 years old, at $300+ currently)
    ReserveCasinoHotel.com
    CasinoAccounts.com
    30036.com
    emuze.com (Sold for $500 in the past)
    babbopizzeria.com
    WokeNigerians.com
    CapsAndGowns.com
    upedia.com (opedia.com sold for $9,500)
    sdvl.com
    BurgerBro.com (Sold for $2,400 in the past, 11 years old)
    TankSmart.com
    ftzh.com
    ProfileHealth.com (Aged 10 years, previously sold for $1,100)
    GamblingResources.com
    GetFabulous.com
    SmartPhocus.com
    wimage.com
    authenticselfwellness.com
    FunPeak.com
    AutoAmenity.com
    YoungWarrior.com (19 years old, sold for $2,400 previously)
    foundsoundrecords.com
    mapmybusiness.com
    TechsBright.com
    Fractureline.com
    PlayingSpree.com
    WebThought.com (Sold for $500 previously)
    tracilynn.com
    FitAway.com
    meticube.com
    GreenTheatre.com
    ThisCounts.com
    Cutor.com
    RankBio.com
    wprealty.com
    intelliva.com
    HighschoolSeniors.com (Those were the fun days)
    FashionRoyal.com
    LightworkX.com
    gotoSwiss.com
    BestOffer.org
    EssentialVentures.com (Sold for $500 previously)
    TinyEx.com
    MochiDigital.com
    SmallKing.com
    StarfireWater.com
    GreenCollab.com (Sold previously)
    VictoriasBeauty.com
    DeathFallen.com
    indianTraveller.com (ChineseTraveller.com sold for $3,500)
    OnionPizzas.com
    Dusay.com
    MoviePlaya.com
    HolisticFair.com
    ExoticCoin.com
    Dancer.info
    NewPyramid.com
    GoatMe.com
    investorsShow.com
    TastyLocal.com (Good for a local city guide or review site)
    TemplateHeaven.com
    inspiredBuild.com
    BrandedTrade.com
    BackStronger.com
    CampSolo.com
    ChalkLovers.com
    PlumbDr.com
    CreatorRevolution.com
    PositiveHemp.com
    foodieHawaii.com
    employmentDaily.com
    RunningCurve.com
    SoberAgency.com
    PediatricCity.com
    GlowCrowd.com
    FindingFrank.com
    GreenAxiom.com
    TheBookGuide.com
    BoldExtract.com
    RatDrop.com
    StreetSwitch.com
    MindBodyGold.com
    TightRoad.com
    SubscribeStore.com
    TownChild.com
    DunkingPro.com
    BiggerDays.com
    MarsUniverse.com
    HeartsAcross.com
    DigiEarning.com
    RoastPros.com
    BouncyHouseRental.com (Always a fun time, 1 bidder currently)
    PeacefulPartner.com (Come in peace)
    AttorneyBranding.com
    MegaFeather.com
    BarkBelt.com
    LuxuryRemodel.com (Remodel in style)
    inspiringCure.com
    ChampionCrypto.com
    SaveTheComputer.com
    PeaceSuccess.com
    OutdoorSuite.com
    MiniFrog.com

Catched Auctions
    digic.xyz (Ends Today)
    servidores.me (Ends Today)
    beo.es
    weed.pe
    ao.es
    nortel.co
    morena.mx
    charm.pro
    via.mx

Flippa Auctions
    infringement.com (Ends Today)
    BeWithYou.com (Ends Today)
    Donatello.io (Ends Today)
    uucv.com (Ends Today)
    InvestorWorks.com (1 Day Left)
    MovieDownloads.com
    iBitcoin.co
    Downsize.com

HealResearch.com
    AncientMe.com
    ShredCash.com (What all Crypto people want to do)
    MelonNetwork.com
    GoStrut.com
    HugeFamous.com
    NaturalNapkins.com
    PencilEyes.com
    instantSin.com
    ilovegratitude.com (I agree with this domain)
    SongsLand.com (SongLand.com sold for $5K)
    thefinancialclub.com
    thecandlelist.com
    NeighborShed.com
    SmoothRipple.com
    KernelTV.com
    BuiltDirectory.com
    buybidsave.com
    AdvancedFrench.com (AdvancedSpanish.com sold for $2,100)
    LastFolder.com (Nice for a storage software)
    DownloadWow.com
    AngelUnaware.com
    skyvalleyrealty.com (Aged 18 years)
    OurFoodRules.com
    CheapestAdvertising.com
    ThinkGreatness.com
    ThompsonBlvd.com
    NamasteDating.com
    MusicalCupid.com
    BunnyGirlz.com
    Bodyartlover.com
    BadSportsfan.com (BadSports.com sold for $3,500)
    VegasPreacher.com
    bodymindok.com
    VacationWorldTravel.com (One day we’ll have it all back)

Upcoming Names to Watch
    orangemicro.com
    masterforex.com
    minitime.com
    yurp.com
    330.org
    lul.net
    98v.com
    oje.net
    spfm.com
    qsg.net
    guc.net
    sundays.org
    eppf.com

Sponsored Listings

Private Seller Listings:
    DataDrivenSelling.com
    DataDrivenSelling.de

WorkflowLove.com (Love the process)
    CyberspaceLove.com
    TangerineLove.com
    MohawkLove.com
    OpenPioneer.com
    BetterPioneer.com (Be better)
    SafePioneer.com
    FullPioneer.com
    RichPioneer.com
    LuxuryPioneer.com
    ExcellentStreet.com
    FinestStreet.com
    MassiveStreet.com (The big one)
    AutomaticStreet.com
    CobraStreet.com
    UpDomainer.com (Domainers going up)
    FirebirdBrands.com

Handreg of the Day:
    ActiveSmarts.com

[​IMG]

11. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Just the other day I was blessed to be able to share a mid 4 figure buy it now sale I made over the weekend. It is with great pleasure that I am blessed to be able to report another sale via fast transfer on a 3 word .com. It was purchased about 18-months back and sold for $1,888. It's sales like these that keep the wheels turning, the renewals paid for and room for new opportunities. Eat. Sleep. Flip. Repeat.

No matter the language you speak, the country you live in, the things we all enjoyed and everyday lives have changed this year. With great pleasure I wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Years Eve (Already New Years for some). May your 2021 supersede any of your hopes, dreams and goals. We've got a fresh start and optimistic year ahead for all of us. Let's all set some big goals for 2021 and make it the BEST year ever. In coming newsletters I will share some goal setting tips and best practices to prepare for a new year. Thank you to all of you for being a reader of this newsletter and for supporting me in so many ways. Cheers to a new year and many more good things to come our way.

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are MiniTime.com, wwwp.com, AntiqueBarn.com, 123Learn.com, CoffeeTribe.com and GhostBeer.com. Enjoy the list, be safe out there and see you next year ;)

Quote of the Day "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one." - Brad Paisley

Domain's of the Day:
    MiniTime.com
    wwwp.com
    ePromoter.com
    hbj.org
    jfj.org
    CampSearch.com
    yejj.com
    AntiqueBarn.com
    InvestorWorks.com
    iBitcoin.co
    MilkTeas.com
    123Learn.com
    Nerec.com
    EpicBay.com
    CoffeeTribe.com
    GhostBeer.com
    KeepShopping.com
    MiniDubai.com

Daily Drop List
    terroirsf.com (Top name on the board today at $7,100+, 15 years old)
    MiniTime.com (Currently at $6,400+, sold for $3,200 in the past)
    lucazappa.com
    93737.com
    wwwp.com (Currently at $1K+, the .net sold previously)
    ePromoter.com
    pressage.com
    66681.com
    hbj.org
    jfj.org
    CampSearch.com (Find a camp near you)
    hipstargets.com (Currently at $160+)
    year.info (Plenty of info on 2020, the .org sold for $4,100)
    BlankRepository.com
    yejj.com
    AntiqueBarn.com (Solid name for an antique biz)
    PainterLegend.com (Be a Legend)
    MilkTeas.com (These are yummy)
    unit.info (The .es sold for $1,400)
    Cyber-surfer.com
    kbh.co
    vipie.com
    UrSeo.com (Get ur Seo done, sold for $500 previously)
    KnhMotors.com
    anelly.com
    GoldenspoonTakeout.com
    123Learn.com (Learning is as easy as 123)
    Plazmastick.com
    PickMaid.com
    PicGreat.com
    Technoesq.com
    PoshAffair.com
    ArabiaMedic.com
    ProfessionalCreative.com
    AppLoadYou.com (A play on applaud you for apps)
    ClickButton.com
    Saleinsider.com
    VatCoin.com
    DevilsPanties.com (I can only laugh when seeing this)
    Vicestyle.com
    Grub.info (The .co.uk sold for $1,400)
    TitleZoom.com
    speakindia.com
    Beefz.com
    3DEssentials.com
    Nerec.com (Sold in the past for $900)
    HackedBay.com
    Lookcious.com
    AnvilMotion.com
    qg95.com
    workh.com (Work hard all the way)
    BeerOhClock.com (What time is it?!!)
    AutumnAir.com
    CenterVida.com
    sunuTv.com
    DoctorsMedia.com
    SportsSport.com
    ClickButton.com
    EpicBay.com (Previously sold for $2,900)
    AlternativePhysical.com
    iloveuber.com (Tell Uber how you feel)
    StoreShack.com
    xmcpa.com
    VeteransOnly.com
    BankMountain.com (Climb that mountain of $)
    FreeTheHouse.com
    CoffeeTribe.com
    MySnuggle.com
    StoryBang.com
    GhostBeer.com
    GetYourFirst.com (Sale..)
    spaceincloud.com
    BestAthletic.com
    MovementSense.com
    EducationalAid.com
    KeepShopping.com (Sold for $8K previously, 17 years old)
    MonsterSuite.com
    Porkstyle.com
    WeightTesting.com
    OrangeEasy.com
    iTaster.com
    FerryTrips.com
    MiniDubai.com
    ThunderGhost.com
    BookMethod.com (Follow the method)
    MiniDrone.org
    NoMoreinterest.com (Everyone can appreciate this)
    BetterRateMortgage.com

Catched Auctions
    dudes.icu (Ends Today)
    deco.pro
    yourlife.co
    beo.es
    weed.pe
    ao.es
    nortel.co
    morena.mx
    charm.pro
    via.mx

Flippa Auctions
    InvestorWorks.com (Ends Today)
    ShoeRentals.com (Ends Today)
    iBitcoin.co (Ends Today)
    MovieDownloads.com

TaxNirvana.com
    DefinedHouse.com
    QwertySocial.com (Its at the top of most everyone’s keyboard, QWERTY)
    SurfSunCoast.com
    ShaveSt.com
    QatarSoftware.com
    sixez.com
    BestWigOut.com
    GramGeek.com
    StudyWink.com
    FirstStopDomains.com (The first place to come to for your domains)
    AskIndustryExperts.com (Ask an expert, would make a good podcast)
    SkinKnight.com
    intellidebit.com
    ColonyPortal.com
    CoffeeCoal.com
    MortgageBlend.com
    PatriotsResort.com
    VehicleMarketprice.com (Aged 11 years)
    BulkDream.com
    activelifeclinic.com
    WorldGameCasino.com
    CodingYou.com
    healthmattersforwork.com
    CalvaryRevolution.com
    designncut.com (fun name for a tailor or seamstress)
    365businesses.com (365markets.com sold for $2,500)
    CropDemand.com
    cookieandfriends.com
    YourPrivacyNow.com
    SpyderCare.com
    TinEmpire.com
    ChairShots.com (Shoot the shot from your chair)
    ThreeWaySt.com (When 2 ways isn’t enough)
    AccidentTraining.com
    VisitTheater.com (They’ll be back some day)
    HeavyScene.com
    livetowake.com
    lovetowok.com (Aged 17 years)
    Chinaindepth.com
    lovepcgames.com
    WholesaleNerd.com
    SignatureState.com
    SuperFit360.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    98v.com
    GoHouse.com
    6579.com
    PopupTest.com
    bern.org
    oje.net
    spfm.com
    qsg.net
    guc.net
    sundays.org
    eppf.com
    orangemicro.com
    masterforex.com
    yurp.com
    330.org
    lul.net

Sponsored Listings

Private Seller Listings:
    DataDrivenSelling.com
    DataDrivenSelling.de

ExclusiveCool.com
    WallstreetCool.com
    CoolRockstar.com
    CoolFanatic.com
    AnytimeCompany.com (They're always around)
    AnytimeTec.com
    BetterAnytime.com
    HelloAnytime.com
    SmartNewYears.com
    RealNewYears.com
    MrNewYears.com (Perfect for a new years resolution app)
    HotNewYears.com
    LiveNamers.com
    OneshotBrands.com (Make an impression)

Handreg of the Day:
    AnytimeForum.com

[​IMG]

12. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

2021 has arrived!! A fresh year and start is very exciting in many ways. It is reset that our world needs. Lets focus on the good things to come this year and count our blessings. I wish you a year of abundance and happiness. Find a way this year to do your part in making our little place called Earth a better place. Happy New Year everyone!

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are AngelMedia.com, SeeYouLater.com, spfm.com, MantraYoga.com,
    and NegotiationExperts.com. Enjoy the list and have a great day out there. It looks like GoDaddy shut off closeouts being available when I was putting together the list, first time I've see that. I'll make sure to have a good list of them tomorrow. Thank you!

Quote of the Day "A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello." - The New Year

Domain's of the Day:
    OrangeMicro.com
    oje.net
    AngelMedia.com
    SeeYouLater.com
    spfm.com
    NourishKitchen.com
    TrustRating.com
    MantraYoga.com
    Sundays.org
    eppf.com
    HaloCoin.com
    refounding.com
    dnaOne.com
    NegotiationExperts.com

Daily Drop List
    OrangeMicro.com (Top name on the board today at $4,100+, sold for $2,200 in the past)
    oje.net (Currently at $1,800+, sold for $500 previously)
    AngelMedia.com (Media from above)
    thefieldsofgreen.com
    SeeYouLater.com (Sold for $4K previously)
    spfm.com
    lul.net
    guc.net
    ahhe.org
    ClickGroup.com
    NourishKitchen.com (Previously sold for $1,800, 8 years old)
    TrustRating.com
    UKGolf.com
    MantraYoga.com (Previously sold for $2K)
    wikii.com (The .org sold for $300)
    DeliciousIstanbul.com
    OrthoGate.com (23 years old, sold previously)
    Sundays.org (Sold for $1,150 in the past)
    SearchingDog.com
    azzm.com
    WildSense.com
    76176.com
    eppf.com
    OverWrap.com
    vmlh.com
    CannaClear.com
    bvlh.com
    LeatherHats.com
    ladyluckdigital.com
    MobilePayCoin.com
    NevadaRealtors.com
    WowSpa.com (WowPool.com sold for $2,500)
    HaloCoin.com
    AngelBooks.com (AngelBook.com sold for $3,500)
    SparkCBD.com
    PsilocybinExpert.com
    EducationalFunding.com
    refounding.com (Sold for $3,800 previously)
    impactink.com
    dnaOne.com (Previously sold for $2,400)
    elvyn.com
    OxygenCycles.com
    leafletprinting.com (Sold for $700 previously)
    GoldenPress.com
    StickerPrinter.com
    MovieNightSeries.com
    PugBet.com
    DownloadHunt.com
    DentStudy.com
    Giftllama.com
    HiddenMessages.com
    ShipBear.com
    irstaxdebt.com
    RickyCooper.com
    jobiology.com
    igloo.info (The .co sold for $1,400)
    EmilyKennedy.com
    ThePedal.com
    SipSpot.com
    eGift.org
    NegotiationExperts.com (Sold for $2,200+ in the past)
    BlockBliss.com
    FanPatrol.com
    XUnicorn.com (Get your X name)
    AllureLogic.com
    Bikeindustries.com
    MissWiki.com
    islandsNews.com
    FrictionEnergy.com
    MirageProject.com

Catched Auctions
    nortel.co (Ends Today)
    morena.mx (Ends Today)
    charm.pro (Ends Today)
    via.mx (Ends Today)
    careful.fun
    deco.pro
    yourlife.co
    beo.es
    weed.pe
    ao.es

Flippa Auctions
    MovieDownloads.com

Not available today - Back tomorrow!

Upcoming Names to Watch
    6579.com
    gohouse.com
    eate.com
    popuptest.com
    fastdrop.com
    bern.org
    qsg.net
    masterforex.com
    yurp.com
    98v.com
    330.org

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ----->

TraderInnovation.com (Keep innovating)
    TraderPlayer.com
    ManageTrader.com
    BeautifulTrader.com
    CreateTracker.com (Make it a how to site)
    FinalTracker.com
    ForeverTracker.com
    BeautifulTracker.com
    SmoothPartner.com
    SmoothMonitor.com (Perfect for a site monitor)
    SpeedSmooth.com
    SolarSmooth.com
    SultanNetwork.com
    CapricornNetwork.com
    PingGarden.com
    PingParts.com
    BrandsSoft.com
    DomainsStory.com (Tell the story)

Handreg of the Day:
    SeriousBuddy.com

[​IMG]

13. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Just like every other start to the year, people set new goals and make their resolutions for the year to come. It is a good thing to do and reflecting back on your accomplishments of the year is great for your personal growth. Today, I found a good read on 50 New Year’s Resolution Ideas And How To Achieve Each Of Them by Ivan Dimitrijevic. There are so many good tips and goals to be inspired by on this list, I will be placing many of them into my goals for the year. Let me know which ones you enjoyed the most.

Some of my favorite names on the list today are AiGuru.com, CigarStores.com, FlashMonkey.com, BitFlash.com and PrepStart.com. Hope you enjoy the list and have a wonderful weekend out there.

Quote of the Day "Freedom lies in being bold." - Robert Frost

Domain's of the Day:
    Euroinvest.com
    98V.com
    AiGuru.com
    Kajie.com
    CigarStores.com
    zzcp.com
    LifeWatcher.com
    eBidz.com
    FlashMonkey.com
    BitFlash.com
    PrepStart.com
    Socialize247.com
    PillowGurus.com
    XDomination.com

Daily Drop List
    Euroinvest.com (Top name on the board today at $3,400+, the .net sold for $3,300 in the past, 25 years old)
    98V.com (Currently at $2,400+)
    TravelCompass.com (Find your way again at Travel Compass)
    ChezLoma.com
    AiGuru.com
    90866.com
    Kajie.com
    CigarStores.com (Lots of them out there, make it a directory)
    zzcp.com
    LifeWatcher.com
    eBidz.com (The .net sold for $300)
    tiaw.com
    FlashMonkey.com
    85759.com
    JuiceProducer.com
    GraphicGhana.com
    RealestateAwards.com
    RealestateAward.com
    CleartalkWireless.com
    BitFlash.com
    groots.org (I instantly thought grass roots when I saw this)
    PabloSoto.com
    ColonyBeachResort.com
    iaaj.com
    RoofRinseRun.com
    AidWorkers.com
    opvg.com
    iqho.com
    DesiTech.com
    zkha.com
    swuv.com
    linejob.com
    BusinessAllies.com
    AtomFitness.com
    BlockSuper.com
    glamping.us (The .uk sold for $3,100+)
    CitiBoys.com
    CellBand.com
    DockBio.com
    PioneerTowing.com
    BabaFood.com
    FamilyBoat.com (Get on the boat)
    SpoonReady.com
    BlackBlossom.com
    UrHousing.com
    ThunderTunnel.com
    MoveSafely.com
    BlasterBowl.com
    ShortQueen.com
    ShareGenerosity.com (Share it, Spread it)
    360Charger.com
    ShalomStudio.com
    BeautyTrail.com
    HudSocial.com
    HorseBarrel.com
    BeMoreEpic.com (YESS!)
    TreePositive.com
    FacultyNation.com
    AwakeEarth.com
    CricketRoad.com
    SaveFrog.com
    DrunkTweets.com (Beers, Domains + Twitter, haha)
    DrinkingLocally.com (A dive bar near you)
    UnderstandThePeople.com
    BraveBrigade.com
    PrepStart.com (Sold for $1,100 in the past)
    WineWhisper.com
    SuperbGlow.com
    GoTryout.com
    Socialize247.com (When you just always want to talk)
    RemedyMob.com
    DipLiquid.com
    PopularProfit.com
    luckySportbet.com
    PurposePurple.com
    BullishSales.com
    SuperMartCBD.com
    CandyCarton.com
    CannabisCough.com
    PlumberKings.com
    mschatroom.com (1 bidder currently)
    PillowGurus.com
    XDomination.com
    SmokeSensation.com
    HeadsUpSocial.com
    SweatCourage.com
    liveEcoSmart.com
    PhysicsMastery.com (Know it all)

Catched Auctions
    beo.es (Ends Today)
    weed.pe (Ends Today)
    ao.es (Ends Today)
    rao.es (Ends Today)
    practice.es
    only.pro
    careful.fun
    deco.pro
    yourlife.co

Flippa Auctions
    Pkjv.com (Ends today)
    MovieDownloads.com

HandGarage.com
    righttoservice.com
    smileforacause.com (Ear to ear)
    SimpleYellow.com
    AngelPromo.com
    LifePromotional.com
    MakeUCash.com (My hope is that the domains you buy from this list Make U Cash)
    ChromeShoe.com
    ButterHemp.com
    SickOfTheCity.com
    Nutritionissues.com
    HisCommand.com (Your wish is his command)
    BestBudTender.com
    KushSign.com
    OnlySurgery.com
    HomeoMedicines.com
    catchwolf.com
    FriendMeUp.com
    Sellinstore.com (If you can’t sell it online, sell in store)
    launchtolove.com
    GoldenDevils.com
    SpecialLenders.com
    CafeAtomic.com
    ReturnOpen.com
    BadSales.com
    SaddleStitching.com
    ShaadiWeddings.com
    istanbulNow.com (beruitnow.com sold for $680)
    Bodangle.com
    RusticForum.com
    GreenVoting.com
    islandSession.com
    nocosttosell.com (Free to list, sell sell sell)
    ActionChecklist.com
    SuddenHarm.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    zzah.com
    tadf.com
    hpbo.com
    hvim.com
    eate.com
    popuptest.com
    fastdrop.com
    6579.com
    gohouse.com
    qsg.net
    masterforex.com
    330.org

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ----->

HealingBlock.com
    SunriseBlock.com
    GloryBlock.com
    BlockPrincess.com (Save the princess!)
    BlockBoulevard.com
    BlockPrestige.com
    EverythingPath.com
    FantasticPath.com
    BuddyPath.com (Find your path)
    PanelPath.com
    GorillaFriends.com
    GorillaBuddy.com
    FineGorilla.com
    SpringGorilla.com
    BrandsCaster.com
    NamingDirect.com (Name Together)

Handreg of the Day:
    WorldGorilla.com

[​IMG]

14. Domain Smoke

User's Time:
    Daily News & Updates
    If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to check out Yogi's blog. He just started his blog recently and has been sharing some great content for everyone to learn from. Yogi has done a great job documenting his outdbound techniques and knowledge he has learned since he started domaining. The recent release of his eBook has been wildly popular and people have shared many success stories from using his methods. Aside from Yogi's Blog and Book he released, he is a great friend, has a bad sense of humor (inside joke) and has a passion for domains.

If you haven't seen his latest blog post or grabbed a copy of his book yet, do so below:
    Some of my favorite names going to auction today are MasterForex.com, CoolGlass.com, SnackChat.com, Magicinside.com, FunnelChat.com and ReadyForWar.com. Have an awesome Sunday out there. Tomorrow's newsletter will be really special :)

Quote of the Day "Life is a mixture of Music, Peace, Love and Humanity." - Srinjoy M.

Domain's of the Day:
    MasterForex.com
    CoolGlass.com
    Biotin.org
    SnackChat.com
    GlowingJuices.com
    jpzx.com
    Magicinside.com
    AiBetting.com
    365Technology.com
    PoetryClub.com
    MailFX.com
    Estradas.com
    SoldierStudio.com
    GreaterGift.com
    FunnelChat.com
    EarthOwner.com
    CityCrystal.com
    ReadyForWar.com

The Dedication For This Newsletter is Fueled By Our Passion For Domains, The Respect For Our Investing Opportunities And Commissions Generated By Names We Share. Many Have Reached Out Asking How They Can Ensure We Get Credited For Our Efforts. It' Simple And Costs You Nothing. Load Your Cart Up With The Domains You're Buying, Then Come Back Here And Click The Corresponding Link Below Inside Of Your Browser Right Before Purchasing. Doing This Will Help Lock In The Credit For Our Hard Work.

Name Cheap Epik Dynadot Flippa GoDaddy

Thank You So Much For Your Support In Advance :)

Daily Drop List
    biztekmojo.com (Top name on the board today at $1,500+)
    MasterForex.com (Currently at $1,200+)
    CoolGlass.com (Previously sold for $8K, the .net sold for $700)
    Biotin.org (The .de sold for $4,600)
    qsg.net
    FirstCenter.com
    SnackChat.com (Talk about the best snacks here, 5 years old, sold for $2,200 previously)
    GlowingJuices.com
    jpzx.com
    Beaconinside.com
    bajk.com
    PfeiferHouse.com
    Magicinside.com (Do you believe?)
    AiBetting.com (The new way to bet?)
    DotGreen.org
    365Technology.com
    PoetryClub.com
    atfan.com
    zkvu.com (13 years old, sold for $400 previously)
    AuthenticChurch.com
    HipTouch.com
    moyst.com
    appitude.com
    HipLiving.com
    MailFX.com
    allinsports.com
    MainServices.com
    bembela.com
    Estradas.com (Last name, Sold for $3,800 in the past)
    EnergyPermits.com
    DrPearl.com
    FrogCash.com
    hijabnheels.com
    SoldierStudio.com
    insightScholar.com
    SecureSec.com
    RestaurantSoy.com
    GreaterGift.com (BetterGift.com sold for $3,900)
    tinsing.com
    FunnelChat.com
    RoyaltyService.com
    jemai.com
    wen.info
    jazolo.com
    Woodtronic.com
    ClubMinute.com
    GiftChix.com
    EqualLive.com
    Yuzoi.com (Yuzai.com sold for $1,700)
    CrashonStartup.com
    CannabisFrog.com
    FruitRevolution.com
    FrictionTech.com
    TextPeople.com
    ValleyPlumbers.com
    DentCartel.com
    brandinstyle.com (Do it in style)
    EarthOwner.com
    CityCrystal.com
    MultiplePower.com
    ReadyForWar.com (Sold for $700 in the past)
    SpinGambling.com
    SessionExtracts.com
    lookshape.com (Aged 11 years)
    PeacefulBreak.com
    GetchaMoney.com
    Sweetheart.info (The .co sold for $4,500)
    Christville.com
    PalmNight.com
    FeelingUs.com
    Startupologist.com
    Waiting247.com
    inquiryUp.com
    CBDOile.com
    ClubQuiet.com
    GoodTrojan.com
    GradeGalaxy.com
    HerBasket.com
    WeDoESports.com
    YouMakeTheMoney.com
    CastleBakery.com

Catched Auctions
    practice.es (Ends Today)
    careful.fun (Ends Today)
    adlinks.online (Ends Today)
    rafaelalberti.es
    sordo.es
    co.fo
    niu.es
    only.pro
    deco.pro
    yourlife.co

Flippa Auctions
    GoalBreak.com (Ends Today)
    EasterIsland.net (Ends Today)
    ItKillsMe.com (Ends Today)
    MovieDownloads.com

SportStars.co (The .co.uk sold for $4,500)
    CanadaNews.co (The .com sold for $11K)
    ThunderTunnel.com
    TridentValley.com
    AlpineCash.com
    TrainingToken.com
    KidsBro.com
    YumStream.com (YumTube.com sold for $799)
    Captainer.com
    HappySunCenter.com
    BodyMarketplace.com
    sconco.com
    GetToReady.com
    NeighborMap.com (Get on the map)
    TownDish.com
    DietYogi.com (Heard Yogi starting eating his books, time he gets on a diet)
    RoutineFX.com
    HyperGlory.com
    DoctorBrewer.com
    BridgeRack.com
    DormRoomDrop.com
    GoldCrawl.com
    702Legal.com (702 for Las Vegas, 16 years old)
    MonthlyBites.com
    AnswerToolkit.com
    BronzeDelight.com (19 years old)
    SalesEntertainer.com
    TheJobOffer.com
    BlessingsDaily.com
    BornGambler.com
    impulseSaving.com
    flyandtackle.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    worse.com
    buildyourself.com
    shopmind.com
    mealclub.com
    eate.com
    popuptest.com
    fastdrop.com
    tadf.com
    hpbo.com
    6579.com
    gohouse.com
    330.org

Sponsored Listings

Private Seller Listings:
    ltav.com
    rvma.com
    ahpw.com
    evdf.com
    luckygambling.com

PioneerChat.com
    CraneChat.com
    SuccessfulChat.com (When it went well)
    ConsultingPhone.com
    BackyardPhone.com
    SavagePhone.com
    ParkerPhone.com
    PerfectDistrict.com
    LabDistrict.com
    TargetDistrict.com
    DoubleDistrict.com (Double up)
    SureSpider.com
    LastSpider.com
    PersonalSpider.com
    SmarterSpider.com
    DomainingDigital.com
    BrandingFriends.com (Make it a group)

Handreg of the Day:
    DrinkVillage.com

[​IMG]

15. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

The special surprise I mentioned was going to share today is going to be here tomorrow. Sorry to keep you waiting, it will be worth the wait. Promise!

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are 6579.com, stmf.com, Smartli.com, NatureBased.com, gmnd.com and MondayUp.com. Hope your Monday goes no where but UP ;) Have a great week ahead out there.

Quote of the Day "We Fall. We Break. But then, we rise. We Heal. We Overcome." - Unknown

Domain's of the Day:
    6579.com
    MorganHill.org
    Weener.com
    sportsinvestor.com
    330.org
    stmf.com
    Smartli.com
    NatureBased.com
    eh3.com
    BCFitness.com
    yourlife.co
    gmnd.com
    MoneySources.com
    womenincharge.com
    GoViralMedia.com
    intimateChat.com
    KetoLuxe.com
    Pulmonary.co
    MondayUp.com
    Cetah.com

The Dedication For This Newsletter is Fueled By Our Passion For Domains, The Respect For Our Investing Opportunities And Commissions Generated By Names We Share. Many Have Reached Out Asking How They Can Ensure We Get Credited For Our Efforts. It' Simple And Costs You Nothing. Load Your Cart Up With The Domains You're Buying, Then Come Back Here And Click The Corresponding Link Below Inside Of Your Browser Right Before Purchasing. Doing This Will Help Lock In The Credit For Our Hard Work.

Thank You So Much For Your Support :)

Daily Drop List
    6579.com (Top name on the board today at $17K+)
    biqugezw.com (Currently at $8,200+)
    MorganHill.org (At $5,700+ right now)
    Weener.com
    TheCrashReel.com
    sportsinvestor.com (Sold for $2,300 previously, 17 years old)
    thefilmreview.com
    330.org
    stmf.com
    whatispolyester.com
    Smartli.com
    NatureBased.com (Previously sold for $850)
    eh3.com
    MyPowerSupply.com
    ProScouts.com
    ThaiPulse.com
    BCFitness.com (BC for BC Canada, sold for $15K in the past)
    BoatDealerships.com
    AutoSkills.com
    VibratorStore.com
    gmnd.com
    whatisvinyl.com (The newer generations just won’t know)
    Stocklog.com
    MoneySources.com
    SteemApps.com
    medirest.com
    womenincharge.com (Womeninpower.com sold for $2,800)
    81758.com
    fopf.com
    CruiseAir.com
    PeakLifestyle.com
    HempOilShop.com (Sold for $150 previously)
    tkbp.com
    ixxr.com
    independentNurse.com
    Popful.com
    ModKiller.com
    Strypo.com
    GroupRetreats.com (The .co.uk sold for $555)
    CheatQ.com
    noCityCouncil.com
    WPNote.com
    Bimec.com
    FactWish.com
    UResult.com
    GoViralMedia.com
    WaveMagazine.com
    FlightUp.com
    EnglishTrick.com
    ColorStrap.com
    ChennaiExpress.com (20 years old, sold for $100 in the past)
    webxtool.com
    thinkingMuse.com
    CaseFamily.com
    intimateChat.com (Chat very privately)
    TooJuicy.com
    DonnaSands.com
    SurfsideResort.com (LakesideResort.com sold for $1,800)
    tomdickharry.com (Sold for $1,053 in the past)
    SnacksTown.com (SnackTown.com sold for $3,400)
    imagineTest.com
    KetoLuxe.com
    Pulmonary.co
    MondayUp.com
    JusticeReady.com
    MarriageSaver.com
    DreamLyfe.com (Live the Dream Lyfe)
    Cetah.com (Metah.com sold for $400)
    Mogulize.com
    DubaiKids.com
    Living411.com
    EnforcementReady.com
    SeriousPleasure.com
    DigitalDine.com (The new way to dine)
    TheirPhone.com

Catched Auctions
    deco.pro (Ends Today)
    yourlife.co (Ends Today)
    rafaelalberti.es
    sordo.es
    co.fo
    niu.es
    only.pro
    com.fo
    niu.es
    ogc.io
    robert.es
    oe.vc

Flippa Auctions
    Sedative.org (Ends Today)
    Napolean.org (Ends Today)
    MovieDownloads.com

GladlyDad.com
    CanadaCamel.com
    BonusNation.com
    DayReserve.com
    BlockchainActivation.com
    switchtosmall.com
    biggestlaw.com
    learningbrite.com (Good for education)
    GoQuack.com
    DrQuacky.com
    AnimalsEarth.com
    BestGuruNow.com
    PakistanCom.com (Aged 16 years, EmiratesCom.com sold for $2,500)
    SpaCrush.com
    PalmPin.com
    liveinqatar.com (liveinturkey.com sold for $2,200)
    PlatformTribe.com
    WeDoSnow.com
    itisluxury.com
    FranchiseLawOffice.com
    SexyAlert.com
    ExamWink.com
    RobbyRoberts.com (19 year old FNLN)
    SecondhandSwap.com
    LeaveComment.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    mealclub.com
    eate.com
    popuptest.com
    fastdrop.com
    worse.com
    buildyourself.com
    shopmind.com
    tadf.com
    hpbo.com
    gohouse.com

Sponsored Listings

Private Seller Listings:
    ltav.com
    rvma.com
    ahpw.com
    evdf.com
    luckygambling.com

PopApplications.com
    PopSherpa.com
    PopPersonal.com
    PopOrganizer.com (Stay organized)
    InnovateMix.com
    InnovateInteractive.com
    InnovateMob.com
    InnovateFly.com
    InnovateSafe.com
    SavingReport.com (Learn where you can save)
    SuperbReport.com
    BranderCloud.com
    BranderMe.com

Handreg of the Day:
    SimpleMogul.com (Keep it simple)

[​IMG]

16. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

[​IMG]

Just a short while back I met Alan in a domainer group and had the pleasure of learning more about him and the opportunity to join the Branders Union. I've personally met many good people from this group and bought several domains from other investors there. Alan has been a domain investor for a few years now and has put together a very special place for investors to feel empowered and heard. He has a healthy size portfolio and a great understanding of domains and of course brandables. It's great to see Alan and the Branders Union come together to support the domain investing community.

Before we jump into today's interview, let's please send Alan kudos for taking the time to do this for us. It's always great to meet new people in this industry who are giving back to the community.

It's great to have you here and we're all excited to learn more about you and the Branders Union. First let's hear about your background and how you found yourself in domain investing.

My background is in communications and marketing.

A few years ago, I managed the fundraising efforts for a few nonprofits. Building the databases for these efforts gave me some skills and appreciation for data analysis.

In 2018, one of my marketing clients received an email about a geo domain and asked me if I thought it was worth buying. I recommended they buy the domain and found them several more hand-reg domains, for which they gave me a big bonus.

I’ve been going strong with domains ever since.

Give us the good stuff. Tell us about the type of domains you choose to invest in and what size portfolio you have.

Brandables are the core of my investments. Inspired by Umer Khayam and Yogi Solanki, I’m starting to revisit geos and have also dipped into EMDs (Exact Match Domains).

I now carry over 1,000 domains.

Thank you for sharing that with us. Let's hear about a recent sale or acquisition you've made.

A recent sale (see image below). It was featured in the 8/30/20 Domain Smoke newsletter and bought at auction by another investor. I acquired it through the barter channel in Branders Union.

[​IMG]

Outside of domain investing, what do you enjoy doing for fun?

‍I sing karaoke. A current favorite is Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey.

I walk in the sun.

And I explore ideas, particularly at the intersection of physics, philosophy, and culture.

How about your favorite food? Are you a tea or coffee guy?

I like to keep a large bag of dried mangoes nearby.

I drink green tea.

The Branders Union, tell us about how it was launched and when it was founded.

Sten Lillestrom approached me about organizing a small group of domain investors to gain some influence on a brandable marketplace for a single issue.

I thought Sten had a great idea, and that, rather than temporarily organizing around a single issue, it could be helpful for the branding community to have a more permanent organization where we could talk shop and advocate for our interests.

Branders Union launched in February, 2020.

Launching a new online community for investors to talk domains and everything industry related is no simple task. What was it like putting things together? Have there been many changes along the way?

There was a lot of uncertainty at first. Even though I had a few friends supporting it, I wasn’t sure the group would take off.

What has motivated me to build and develop it is the sense that this institution needs to be here to represent the branding community. The conviction that we, as a group, need a voice.

The group has evolved. We started out as an informal backchannel for brandable domainers but have since developed a more polished, public, and professional presence.

We’ve experimented with different channels and we now have a Twitter account.

Only if you feel comfortable sharing with us, can you say approximately how many active members you have?

We have over 160 members. While some are more active than others, most of these people are active in the group in some way.

To join the Branders Union, is it free to join or is there a membership fee? Does one need to be approved or vetted before joining?

The group is free to join. The only requirement is that you have a portfolio of brandable domains.

We occasionally verify new members through LinkedIn or NamePros to make sure we have an idea of who everyone is.

Why should investors join or participate at the Branders Union? Anything specifically they will find there and not in other social environments?

Branders Union is for people with a passion for brandable domains.

We can easily flow back and forth between the major brandable marketplaces, discussing strengths, weaknesses, and best practices on each.

What makes us unique above all is our mission to advocate for the collective interests of the brandable domain investor community. Sellers who work hard in the trenches every day now have a place to speak freely about brandable marketplaces, compare notes, and collectively work toward representing our interests on these marketplaces and beyond.

Is there anyone else on the team running things behind the scenes besides yourself? How heavily are things moderated? Is there a set of rules members have to follow?

Branders Union belongs to the community of brandable domain investors. Everyone in the group is an equal owner, and we try to run things as democratically as possible.

I’ve been one of the leading organizational figures but I’d like to see more people take on leadership roles and eventually have a Board of Directors.

There hasn’t been much need for moderation.

The unspoken rules are: be kind. Help each other.

What's the most popular section or channel inside the Branders Union?
    Probably the most popular channel is #completed-sales. Everybody loves a good sale

Is there a section or channel that you personally enjoy the most?

On the suggestion of Rob Lasch, we recently added an #agenda channel.

This might be my favorite part of the group because it helps us stay on top of priorities.

Success Stories from inside the Branders Union, are there any you can share with us?

One of our biggest successes was our Summer 2020 Marketplace Report, where we surveyed our members and got a feel for everyone’s experience on the brandable marketplaces. This report was published by Raymond Hackney on The Domains.

Often the marketplaces share updates and newsletters with the seller community so it felt good to see the seller community speaking up for our side of things in a professional, unified way.

Has creating the Branders Union changed or helped you grow in your career as a domain investor?

The group has been a great way for me to get to know fellow domain investors. There are so many smart, creative, hardworking people in this industry and I’m grateful to be part of it.

Branders Union has, at times, been controversial. While it has earned a great deal of respect among many, some people don’t support the cause. What do you say to the critics?

The interactions between sellers and marketplaces can be a lively conversation. At times there are strong feelings and disagreements.

But when genuine dialogue happens, mutual understanding and respect usually follow.

Branders Union is meant to be a positive force for dialogue, understanding, and respect.

Is there anything new coming to the Branders Union we should be on the lookout for?

I’d love to create a “Branders Union Summit” video conference that brings together representatives from the major brandable marketplaces and the seller community, where we can all come together and discuss what we do, what’s working, and what we’d like to see improved.

I think this would be a fun and productive event for the industry.

Thank you for sharing your time and educating us about the Branders Union. Do you have any closing comments or anyone you would like to give a shoutout to?

Thanks to you and Domain Smoke for lifting up the domain world every day with insight and inspiration, and for giving me the opportunity to share Branders Union with your audience.

I invite everyone in the brandable domaining community to join us and add your voice to the group.

We truly are stronger together.

It was a pleasure to have Alan here today and learn more about the Branders Union and what they stand for. If you want to thank Alan for his time or join the Branders Union, get in touch through the details below.

Twitter: @BrandersUnion

Web: BrandersUnion.org

Email: We(at)BrandersUnion.org

[​IMG]

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are bluelantern.com, wellgreens.com, casaguru.com, firstpromise.com, blockchainshow.com, passioncbd.com and luckygambling.com. It's a big list today, enjoy and please share today's newsletter with fellow domainers. It was very kind of Alan to give his time and open the doors for Domain Smoke readers to join the Branders Union. Have an awesome Tuesday out there.

Quote of the Day "Your Greatness is now what you have, it's what you give." - Unknown

Domain's of the Day:
    crowdtilt.com
    popuptest.com
    peopleclub.com
    cesn.com
    mogul.net
    bluelantern.com
    criminaldefender.com
    fictionfactory.com
    wellgreens.com
    awesomeinsurance.com
    swapshare.com
    idwise.com
    casaguru.com
    firstpromise.com
    ltav.com
    rvma.com
    lfoy.com
    blockchainshow.com
    passioncbd.com
    ahpw.com
    evdf.com
    vrpassion.com
    aheartfulloflove.com
    pricehq.com
    curingamerica.com
    luckygambling.com

The Dedication For This Newsletter is Fueled By Our Passion For Domains, The Respect For Our Investing Opportunities And Commissions Generated By Names We Share. Many Have Reached Out Asking How They Can Ensure We Get Credited For Our Efforts. It's Simple And Costs You Nothing. Load Your Cart Up With The Domains You're Buying, Then Come Back Here And Click The Corresponding Link Below Inside Of Your Browser Right Before Purchasing. Doing This Will Help Lock In The Credit For Our Hard Work.

Daily Drop List
    crowdtilt.com (Top name on the board today at $11K+, aged 10 years)
    popuptest.com (Currently at $1,600+, 18 years old)
    peopleclub.com (All humans welcome)
    cesn.com (Good letters here, at $950+ right now)
    mogul.net (The .us sold for $2,900. 23 years old)
    deepershopping.com (When you look everywhere for a deal)
    bluelantern.com (nice brandable here, redlantern.com sold for $2,300)
    criminaldefender.com (Aged 24 years)
    fictionfactory.com (Hey Mr Mark Levine, it's time to set up the factory)
    wearefound.com (once we were lost, and now we are found)
    wellgreens.com (Get well, the green way)
    52667.com
    62798.com
    dogwoodseattle.com
    gaminganalytics.com
    vocabula.com
    51550.com (Sold for $480 in the past, 18 years old)
    awesomeinsurance.com (May your insurance be awesome, sold for $2,900 previously)
    singames.com (Previously a video game channel)
    trustedadviser.com
    richardrothstein.com (A FNLN going for $300+)
    range.us (Sold for $670 previously, the .net sold for $2,200)
    swapshare.com (The next app to trade etc)
    idwise.com (Sold for $2,800 previously)
    ckrs.com
    protravelgear.com
    columbusnightlife.com
    casaguru.com
    iamresearcher.com
    firstpromise.com
    lfoy.com
    ltav.com
    rvma.com
    cherryyarn.com
    blockchainshow.com
    passioncbd.com (Have passion in what you enjoy)
    ndyi.com
    blackkit.com
    potodds.com
    betterclassroom.com
    viroga.com
    litecoin.us (The .de sold for $4,900)
    koplo.com
    nefariousgame.com
    republicanradio.com
    evvq.com
    premiertiles.com (PremierTile.com sold for $1,400)
    controlnetworks.com
    gostride.com (Go get your Stride on)
    divestop.com
    toiletreviews.com (Previously sold for $800)
    cannaluna.com
    sciencetutoring.com
    leocore.com
    yguys.com
    blogbuild.com
    vrpassion.com
    metfit.com
    windtronics.com
    meritu.com
    kiddreams.com
    beautyque.com
    chinasense.com
    aheartfulloflove.com (Awee)
    fashionstreets.com
    corpchat.com
    donbet.com
    pricehq.com (Nice for a deals/coupons site)
    wholesalebot.com
    globalchilli.com
    plugsales.com
    ohiokids.com
    whatthebitcoin.com (Would make a cool news site for BTC)
    cranberryinn.com
    cornerdrugs.com
    corenaturals.com
    weresorts.com (Plan your next trip to We Resorts today)
    healaway.com (Doctor, please do your thing and heal away)
    csold.com
    oddpro.com
    paintzoo.com
    dnstrack.com
    ahpw.com
    evdf.com
    slotdata.com
    privacycop.com
    eighthcontinent.com (Scientists argue we should have an eighth, Zealandia)
    spyant.com (Send the little guys to spy on you)
    flowernifty.com
    realregency.com
    superfitnutrition.com
    travelindubai.com (TravelinGreece.com sold for $8,500)
    seriom.com
    alldice.com
    supergooddeal.com
    burgersandmore.com (bagelsandmore.com sold for $1,200)
    thedegrees.com
    popupcamp.com
    storydesigners.com (StoryDesign.com sold for $3,800)
    biznesslab.com
    hyperdrops.com
    smartRetainer.com
    productivityroom.com
    purejeans.com
    desirableliving.com
    afroreview.com
    barbershopdaily.com
    bigfootcbd.com
    westmix.com (Sold previously, 17 years old)
    perfectrocks.com (Diamonds)
    bainbridgeforums.com (Michael Cyger’s next project)
    polarpatrol.com
    clubmum.com (ClubMama.com sold for $350)
    routecbd.com
    rosesflorist.com (sold previously, 16 years old)
    habitsense.com
    crowdgalaxy.com
    blocksourcing.com
    coloradvisory.com
    happinesslawyer.com (They’ll fight for your happiness)
    cupidslife.com
    birthinglove.com
    minipurple.com
    questionweek.com (It’s right after shark week, 1 bidder currently)
    racingmufflers.com (Aged 20 years)
    notoriousco.com
    plutoagency.com
    importedbrand.com
    outerspaceways.com
    curingamerica.com
    luckygambling.com
    seoanything.com
    smartnanobot.com
    uniquebees.com
    beltboom.com
    hiringprogrammers.com
    classicgang.com
    painfultowatch.com (For me, it was always that show Jackass, those guys loved the pain)
    zoompegasus.com

Catched Auctions
    humoristas.es (Ends Today)
    adota.pt (Ends Today)
    sordo.es
    nawa.co
    stap.co
    abit.co
    rafaelalberti.es
    sordo.es
    co.fo
    niu.es
    only.pro
    com.fo
    niu.es
    ogc.io
    robert.es
    oe.vc

Flippa Auctions
    ThatWasSick.com (Ends Today)
    MovieDownloads.com

luckyyachting.com
    guysflowers.com (Guys appreciate them too)
    scorpionblog.com
    recycletote.com
    smartpalz.com
    centerdelivery.com (DeliveryCenter.com sold for $4,300)
    smartlogout.com
    dinkyhomes.com
    ourdigitallegacy.com
    fadefactions.com
    ketonepro.com (KetoPro.com sold for $4,250)
    huddleplay.com
    consentnow.com
    auctionyourself.com
    rentingitall.com
    skiinginus.com
    hermosaclub.com (Hermosa Beach California, Hermosa means beautiful in Spanish)
    nonstopnow.com (Can’t stop, won’t stop)
    increasedaily.com (your pricing.. haha)
    yogifast.com (Yogi went on a diet after eating to many books, so now he is fasting to balance it out)
    investmentPayday.com (When that “SOLD” email comes through)
    vaporizerreport.com (14 years old)
    jumptogive.com
    sublimedeals.com
    smugliving.com
    popstoner.com
    supsox.com
    moneygnome.com (Would make a fun logo, 15 years old)
    daddysnacks.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    8t.net
    healthhaven.com
    garrity.com
    worse.com
    buildyourself.com
    shopmind.com
    mealclub.com
    eate.com
    fastdrop.com
    proe.com
    tadf.com
    hpbo.com
    gohouse.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ------->

LiveHeadquarters.com
    MysticalLive.com
    TerrificLive.com
    BluebirdLive.com
    ExceptionalLive.com
    ImpulseLand.com
    GamedayLand.com (Sounds like a bar or lounge)
    MastermindLand.com
    SimplifyLand.com
    ScorpionLand.com
    WholesaleDiary.com
    EverythingDiary.com (Cover it all)
    StrategyDiary.com
    EnlightenedDiary.com
    SamedayDiary.com
    RedappleBrands.com
    CrossroadBrands.com

Handreg of the Day:
    CatGorilla.com (Try it on BB or SH)

[​IMG]

17. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

It was wonderful to have Alan here yesterday from the Branders Union. Thanks to all of you who reached out with kind comments and gratitude for Alan taking the time to share with us. if you didn't read yesterday's newsletter and want to catch up today, check it out here:
    SPONSORSHIP OPPURTUNITY: Just a short while back, I was blessed to bring Catched.com as a sponsor of this newsletter. Thanks to the support from Catched we're able to continue the mission of creating awesome newsletters and content for everyone to enjoy. Just recently I have received various sponsorship requests, but sadly they weren't the right fit for this newsletter. Currently I've got 2 additional spots available for sponsors of the audience of this newsletter. Sponsoring this newsletter has many benefits and there with it being the start of a new year, there is no better time to join. If you or anyone you know has an interest in getting exposure for their business or sponsoring the mission here at Domain Smoke, please get in touch through the link below for more info.
    Some of my favorite names going to auction today are gohouse.com, tryitnow.com, thefilipino.com, oldtownfitness.com, logicconcepts.com and lovereality.com. Enjoy the list and have a wonderful Wednesday out there. Thank you for reading this newsletter!

Quote of the Day "Inside any deep asking is the answering." - Rumi

Domain's of the Day:
    gohouse.com
    eate.com
    yift.com
    squarelogic.com
    slavia.com
    yourinvest.com
    ilovecamping.com
    tryitnow.com
    teacherapp.com
    thefilipino.com
    k9o.com
    only.pro
    oldtownfitness.com
    beachfirst.com
    perfectnote.com
    logicconcepts.com
    lovereality.com

The Dedication For This Newsletter is Fueled By Our Passion For Domains, The Respect For Our Investing Opportunities And Commissions Generated By Names We Share. Many Have Reached Out Asking How They Can Ensure We Get Credited For Our Efforts. It's Simple And Costs You Nothing. Load Your Cart Up With The Domains You're Buying, Then Come Back Here And Click The Corresponding Link Below Inside Of Your Browser Right Before Purchasing. Doing This Will Help Lock In The Credit For Our Hard Work.

Daily Drop List
    gohouse.com (Top name on the board today at $3,400+, goplace.com sold for $5K)
    eate.com (Currently at $2,400+)
    yift.com (yeft.com sold for $2,500)
    squarelogic.com
    slavia.com (Currently at $900+, the .net sold for $110 in the past)
    yourinvest.com (myinvest.com sold for over $25K)
    ilovecamping.com (iloveclimbing.com sold for $800)
    bingobongo.com (bongobongo.com sold for $2,700)
    tryitnow.com (aged 18 years, sold for $4k previously)
    teacherapp.com (speakerapp.com sold for $3K)
    bestinhealth.com
    truckcenters.com (truckcentre.com sold for $3K)
    thefilipino.com (Count me in for being a quarter of this)
    k9o.com
    eurotaxes.com
    letterracer.com
    zonix.us
    y1b.com
    businessscope.com
    lateralcode.com
    oldtownfitness.com
    tallgeorge.com (aged 14 years)
    weatherdash.com
    chilefoundry.com
    cookhacks.com
    goodstuffdiner.com
    oureparer.com
    contradance.com
    beachfirst.com (surffirst.com sold for $3,300)
    perfectnote.com (nice for an app, sold for $900 previously)
    botmagic.com
    daintytime.com
    babyslist.com
    rockinraw.com
    ecoffees.com (ecoffee.com sold for $15K)
    utrades.com
    naturesnook.com
    resinring.com
    visox.com
    mypeoplematter.com
    urfly.com
    logicconcepts.com (logicprojects.com sold for $650)
    pookypie.com
    stoodin.com (strollin.com sold for $3,500)
    insall.com
    hyperdock.com (hyperrack.com sold for $500)
    vetted.org
    decodent.com (Sold for $900 in the past, 17 years old)
    talkplace.com
    flashcorp.com
    nexsource.com
    mlsspace.com
    magicrealestate.com
    betternightsleep.com (everyone can appreciate this, bestnightsleep.com sold for $1,600)
    meatamerica.com
    bestpaintball.com
    bigcd.com
    lobify.com (logify.com sold for $5K)
    squeezemag.com
    tucanmarket.com (I heard Sam runs this place)
    growgolf.com (Sold for $2K in the past)
    gnc.me (The .biz sold for $300)
    aboutourfamily.com
    ringbaby.com
    stamping.net
    dancers.info
    superiorcigar.com (Sold previously, 18 years old)
    currencyvalley.com
    lovereality.com (Previously sold for $1K)
    420casa.com
    burgerstuff.com
    dreamstager.com
    creditliquidity.com
    lonelyspider.com
    pinkpump.com
    memoryissues.com
    songbrew.com
    districtarea.com
    myintellectual.com
    tenderorganic.com
    holdcharge.com
    shredmydata.com (Privacy is everything these days)
    basepatrol.com
    boostsecrets.com
    carediva.com
    blogtomoney.com (Show them how its done)
    eblessings.com
    gourmethouses.com (GourmetHouse.com sold for $2,300)
    bitcottage.com
    micromeister.com
    pawnlist.com
    bubbas.co (The .net sold for $900)
    studiobunny.com
    impossibleguide.com
    finepodcast.com
    sandwich101.com
    duckdiner.com
    unicornDr.com
    saharaadvisor.com
    lovescientist.com
    cryptotherapist.com (many will need this when it drops again)
    premiumtoppings.com (yeah.. I know guac is extra)
    dreamawesome.com
    oxygenonly.com
    monetizedblog.com (lots of them out there)
    powdergeek.com
    cryptovalentine.com
    morningteas.com
    dareordie.com
    loudbubble.com
    bnbholiday.com
    bikinibuddy.com
    brewbullet.com
    sandiegocom.com
    princelady.com

Catched Auctions
    rafaelalberti.es (Ends Today)
    only.pro (Ends Today)
    boxset.co (Ends Today)
    concierto.es (Ends Today)
    culitos.es (Ends Today)
    sordo.es
    nawa.co
    stap.co
    abit.co
    sordo.es
    co.fo
    niu.es
    com.fo
    niu.es
    ogc.io
    robert.es
    oe.vc

Flippa Auctions
    FeelingFear.com (Ends Today)
    NutritionistCertification.com (1 Day left)
    Odggy.com (1 Day left)
    MovieDownloads.com (1 Day left)
    yury.com
    ArabicaCoffee.com

ihorrors.com
    breathoffitness.com
    castoffaith.com
    runforthecheetah.com
    epictransfer.com (PerfectTransfer.com sold for $2,200, why not be epic?)
    queensix.com
    dragondevices.com
    cruiseandspa.com (Aged 16 years)
    guysflowers.com
    worldstarvip.com
    buildyourowntshirt.com
    midnightmailman.com
    luxuryhouseexperts.com
    cycleballleague.com
    theirgoals.com (help others achieve their goals)
    trusted411.com
    powderskirental.com
    snapgroove.com
    shaadiweddings.com
    welovedoors.com
    clubwisconsin.com
    rightprints.com
    nowvaping.com (nowcooking.com sold for $700)
    sexhawk.com
    soarwire.com
    bnbwise.com
    nethearts.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    shopmind.com
    foql.com
    oktrade.com
    blutek.com
    slickrick.com
    mealclub.com
    fastdrop.com
    proe.com
    tadf.com
    hpbo.com
    8t.net
    healthhaven.com
    garrity.com
    worse.com
    buildyourself.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ------->

HelloPrograms.com (Different ways to say hello)
    HelloCaster.com
    HelloQuestions.com
    WinningFusion.com
    WinningLearning.com
    WinningUniverse.com (Win all over)
    ParadiseFile.com
    HonestFile.com
    ChampionFile.com
    RedDomainer.com
    GoldDomainer.com

Handreg of the Day:
    ExchangeCon.com (Swap, Trade, Exchange)

[​IMG]

18. Domain Smoke

User's Time:
    Daily News & Updates
    If you're wondering how you can be more profitable with your portfolio in 2021, then you may want to look into doing some outbound on your domains. If you've never done any outbound before, don't worry, you're not alone. Most domain investors do not do any outbound on their portfolios but wish they knew where to start or had the time to do it. My buddy Darryl Lopes wrote the book Domain Flipping, Easy As Pancakes. This is a very easy read and affordable for anyone ready to invest in themselves and their portfolio. I bought a copy myself and enjoyed reading it from front to back. Grab yourself a copy through the link below:
    SPONSORSHIP OPPURTUNITY: Just a short while back, I was blessed to bring Catched.com as a sponsor of this newsletter. Thanks to the support from Catched we're able to continue the mission of creating awesome newsletters and content for everyone to enjoy. Just recently I have received various sponsorship requests, but sadly they weren't the right fit for this newsletter. Currently I've got 2 additional spots available for sponsors of the audience of this newsletter. Sponsoring this newsletter has many benefits and there with it being the start of a new year, there is no better time to join. If you or anyone you know has an interest in getting exposure for their business or sponsoring the mission here at Domain Smoke, please get in touch through the link below for more info.
    Some of my favorite names going to auction today are buildyourself.com, soactive.com, tadf.com, linemeup.com, callmyride.com and jewelryforher.com. Happy Thursday!

Quote of the Day "Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance." - Unknown

Domain's of the Day:
    johnhaydon.com
    buildyourself.com
    45s.com
    mediciglobal.com
    soactive.com
    tadf.com
    linemeup.com
    addressit.com
    nomoretaxes.com
    legacyjournal.com
    hpbo.com
    4z5.com
    co.fo
    com.fo
    NutritionistCertification.com
    rapidbeauty.com
    callmyride.com
    recoverysocial.com
    jewelryforher.com
    catcleaning.com

Daily Drop List
    cowonamerica.com (Top name on the board today at $3,100+, 16 years old)
    johnhaydon.com (Currently at $1,800+)
    buildyourself.com (Lots of uses here)
    45s.com
    mediciglobal.com (aged 18 years)
    soactive.com (how active are you in domaining? So Active! sold for $3,900 previously)
    tadf.com
    linemeup.com (Go to your barber and tell him “line me up”)
    addressit.com (Stamp it, and address it)
    98803.com
    nomoretaxes.com (Yes, please, no more haha)
    legacyjournal.com
    hpbo.com
    68798.com
    4z5.com
    redsprite.com
    wpfont.com
    saltwave.com
    mortgageloancenter.com (Get your loan done here, 22 years old)
    weedinvestor.com (Lots of them out there)
    nowpizza.com (Yes please, nowburger.com sold for $2K)
    careforu.com (careforyou.com sold for $5K)
    hirio.com
    peakandflow.com
    convertspot.com
    autounited.com
    altergaze.com
    listery.com
    viagrow.com (aged 11 years, sold for $5K previously)
    czechtest.com
    rapidbeauty.com
    shipel.com
    k9tools.com
    elfintheshelf.com (Toss them on the shelf)
    pornbold.com
    yodaquote.com
    poochie.co
    yardhotel.com
    fixboost.com
    choicesafety.com
    xrpplus.com
    dignation.com
    swapwagon.com
    blowerproof.com
    gelstation.com
    tuckup.com (SlapUp.com sold for $1K)
    wefaith.com (wepeace.com sold for $2,300)
    ibugi.com
    creektrader.com
    kongtime.com
    callmyride.com (The next ride share app)
    angryletter.com
    recoverysocial.com
    jewelryforher.com (Shop for her)
    proteinhawk.com
    ringcrest.com
    decodefinance.com
    practicalclub.com
    pathbeat.com
    askthemoms.com
    shatterbuddy.com
    boomerlegends.com
    vintagepodcast.com (vintageseries.com sold for $700)
    knowthejourney.com
    catcleaning.com

Catched Auctions
    sordo.es (Ends Today)
    co.fo (At $800+ right now, Ends Today)
    niu.es (Ends Today)
    com.fo (At $900+ right now, Ends Today)
    hotmail.com.mx (At $2,100+ right now, 1 day left)
    playbig.co
    nawa.co
    stap.co
    abit.co
    ogc.io
    robert.es
    oe.vc

Flippa Auctions
    NutritionistCertification.com (Ends Today)
    Odggy.com (Ends Today)
    MovieDownloads.com (Ends Today)
    GarageRenting.com (Ends Today)
    whatsbitcoinworth.com
    yury.com
    ArabicaCoffee.com

cryonce.com
    warrantyeasy.com
    guardcertified.com
    popmass.com
    liftthelimit.com (Think credit, accounts, billing etc)
    webringtheparts.com
    raisingsocial.com
    investmentgrowers.com
    musesight.com (aged 11 years)
    loyaldiet.com (Stick with your diet)
    SpaCrush.com
    rapidrefundloan.com
    cosmeticpost.com
    trustmycash.com
    rapideater.com
    culturecanal.com
    visioncrossing.com
    associationadvice.com
    surplusshopping.com
    ezcomment.com (nice for a plugin or tool)
    lightningdevices.com
    goldneckties.com
    RadioworkX.com
    rideniagara.com (17 years old)

Upcoming Names to Watch
    slickrick.com
    mealclub.com
    jonp.com
    eatsleepdraw.com
    jetlite.com
    topvoice.com
    fastdrop.com
    proe.com
    8t.net
    healthhaven.com
    garrity.com
    worse.com
    shopmind.com
    foql.com
    oktrade.com
    blutek.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ------->

TechnoJoin.com
    JoinBuilder.com
    UniversalJoin.com (Everyone joins together)
    JoinWarehouse.com
    ApplicationSky.com
    SiriusSky.com
    SurpriseSky.com
    DynamiteSky.com
    RacingGarden.com (Where the racers hang out)
    RacingFarm.com
    FolderNation.com
    FolderPlanet.com
    UberFolder.com
    PartyFolder.com
    FullFolder.com
    DreamteamDomains.com
    (Make it a reality)
    FairytaleDomains.com

Handreg of the day:
    WiseFolder.com

[​IMG]

19. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

A short while back I had the pleasure of interviewing Bob Hawkes @Bob Hawkes . If you missed his interview, check it out here: Industry Expert Interview with Domain Investor Bob Hawkes. As you may already know or will learn once you read his interview, Bob is an awesome guy that has a very unique background. Bob was kind enough to put together a list of 55 Viewpoints of what 2020 will be like for domains. It was a pleasure to get the opportunity to be share my viewpoint for investors in 2021; "In 2021, push yourself to the next level by making domaining into a routine and diversifying your portfolio and marketplace strategies." There are many great quotes from industry legends that we all look up to as well. Check them out through the below and make sure to participate in the vote to share your feelings for 2021. Also, sending a thank you to Bob for creating that post, great read for all of us.
    Some of my favorite names going to auction today are FastDrop.com, MealClub.com, iwwf.com, Wealthinnovations.com and LifestyleBot.com. Have a happy Friday out there, see you here tomorrow.

Quote of the Day "Skills are cheap, passion is priceless." - Gary V.

Domain's of the Day:
    ZSports.com
    FastDrop.com
    MealClub.com
    VivaWorld.com
    OceanSole.com
    Garrity.com
    iwwf.com
    USCampus.com
    jle.net
    Wealthinnovations.com
    SedonaLife.com
    LifestyleBot.com
    whatsbitcoinworth.com
    hotmail.com.mx
    nawa.co
    ogc.io
    robert.es
    oe.vc

Daily Drop List
    RonnieWood.com (Top name on the board today at $7,200+, 23 years old)
    RottenBroadway.com (Currently at $2,600+, 6 years old)
    ZSports.com (17 years old, sold for $5K in the past)
    FastDrop.com (QuickDrop.com sold for $5,700, 21 years old)
    MealClub.com (Lots of uses in the food/culinary space for this one)
    VivaWorld.com
    OceanSole.com
    Garrity.com (Aged 25 years)
    QuickLearningPoint.com (The more you learn, the more you earn)
    3365.net
    iwwf.com
    USCampus.com
    jle.net (This once sold for $490)
    iraLab.com
    r4i.com (The .de sold for $2K previously)
    hotelicopter.com
    NurseWork.com
    SportsDivision.com (Aged 19 years, sold for $900 previously)
    SolidstateLight.com
    ScooterBatteries.com
    Rivelin.com (Sold for $3,400 in the past)
    RigWell.com
    PushQ.com (SmashQ.com sold for $500)
    SignatureStories.com
    CollegeMouse.com
    x1i.com
    GrapeLines.com
    declass.com
    ElectricBee.com
    Wealthinnovations.com (Innovate to keep the money coming)
    90485.com
    RiddleTeam.com
    XXXNetwork.com
    Sidepreneurs.com (Many of them out there, people who create as a side hustle)
    BoreCo.com (BoreCo.com, Boreco.com, BorECO is a product line)
    GimpTips.com
    TemplateClub.com (Aged 19 years)
    pokeherstars.com (Interesting way to spell out poker stars)
    WorldOfGold.com
    a2zConsulting.com (Sold previously, 19 years old)
    ModishBlog.com
    BeautifulDoll.com
    UFOScoop.com
    CucumberLab.com (Sounds soothing)
    TrueTrucks.com
    BlackCocoon.com
    BrandElevator.com
    FellowDigital.com
    HappyAndLoved.com (Awwwe)
    Girfy.com
    Crystify.com
    KingsOfClothing.com
    UKBright.com
    PlexPlus.com
    CoFounders.net (The .com sold for $3,500)
    6acres.com (7acres.com sold for $3,500)
    LunaLiving.com
    ElectricVehiclesUSA.com
    ViperSocial.com
    ProfessionalJournalist.com
    BookstoresNearMe.com
    BestFoodDelivery.com
    TowerYoga.com
    YogaTower.com
    ShiftingMedia.com
    EgyptForum.com
    BookTheAct.com
    FaceLuxury.com
    lifeiloveyou.com (Show how you feel about life)
    PoolTesting.com
    TodayTexas.com
    CureBadCredit.com
    CustomCultivation.com
    THCMode.com
    SmokeForest.com (As long as it’s not Forest Fire)
    FamToTable.com (Fam vs Farm)
    MalibuFestival.com
    SedonaLife.com (I hope to go here in 2021, Sold for $1,400 previously)
    DigitalCone.com
    LifestyleBot.com
    LifetimeGlow.com
    WaxBlog.com
    TheGreenerPath.com
    BuckBlood.com
    AwakePublishing.com
    HolaLady.com
    PreppingDaily.com
    FourMeals.com (Sold previously, 4 years old)
    EscapeGenie.com
    ClubDrais.com

Catched Auctions
    hotmail.com.mx (At $2,100+ right now, Ends Today)
    nawa.co (Ends Today)
    ogc.io (Ends Today)
    robert.es (Ends Today)
    oe.vc (Ends Today)
    findresults.site (Ends Today)
    chandeliers.me
    musically.co
    fugi.co
    playbig.co
    stap.co
    abit.co

Flippa Auctions
    whatsbitcoinworth.com (Ends Today)
    yury.com
    ArabicaCoffee.com

SiteOfThings.com
    CopCup.com
    123Medication.com
    GirlyLogic.com
    CarnivalClown.com (CasinoClown.com sold for $1,500)
    KeyMissing.com
    CougarMedical.com
    DanceAndCruise.com
    allthewrongways.com (Find the one that works)
    LastingBlog.com
    MilfCupid.com
    HealthCricket.com
    YogiInsurance.com (Funny thing is that Yogi has mentioned he sold many Insurance domains, maybe he previously sold Insurance here)
    inboundAdvisor.com (Yogi only knows outbound, so this one wouldn’t work for him aged 9 years)
    ACuteKid.com (Were you one?)

Upcoming Names to Watch
    topvoice.com
    seniormag.com
    craftwines.com
    udry.com
    pyvy.com
    proe.com
    8t.net
    worse.com
    shopmind.com
    foql.com
    oktrade.com
    blutek.com
    slickrick.com
    jonp.com
    eatsleepdraw.com
    jetlite.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ------->

MusicianForce.com
    MusicianCreative.com
    MusicianLocal.com
    (Many of them out there)
    MusicianPartners.com
    TwistedToday.com
    GatorToday.com
    CanyonToday.com
    (Get to the Canyons)
    FlamingoToday.com
    ClearAnimal.com
    SureAnimal.com
    ElectroAnimal.com
    WellnessAnimal.com
    DailyBranded.com
    (Nice for a podcast)
    PerfectBranded.com

Handreg of the Day:
    ExcellentFactory.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  20. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Managing our time, eating healthier, saving money, 8 hours of sleep, drinking water and exercising daily are standard goals in our daily lives we most work to accomplish. It all comes down to finding the right balance and formula to make it happen. In thinking about daily goals and accomplishing them, check out these 35 Quick and Simple Tips for Better Productivity by Mike Vardy. #28 "Curate your notifications" is one I will work on more this weekend.

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are morningmotivation.com, healthhaven.com, bigcherry.com, prioritypress.com, bearkingdom.com and snowstreet.com. Sending a shoutout to Tony Blessed and the team at Epik for making their escrow service process a breeze. Will share the details of the deal when it closes soon. Have a wonderful Saturday out there.

Quote of the Day "No matter where you're from, you're dreams are valid." - Lupita

Domain's of the Day:
    proe.com
    morningmotivation.com
    shopmind.com
    healthhaven.com
    newswealth.com
    bigcherry.com
    fatemate.com
    crossbreeds.com
    autos247.com
    stap.co
    abit.co
    prioritypress.com
    bearkingdom.com
    snowstreet.com
    selectwallet.com
    cinemaze.com

Daily Drop List
    proe.com (Top name on the board today at $3,400+, the .net sold for $1,200)
    dailysparkstribune.com (Currently at $2,800+, 13 years old)
    twelvmag.com
    morningmotivation.com (This is part of my everyday routine, love this name, at $1,200+)
    shopmind.com (16 years old, sold for $2,600 previously)
    healthhaven.com (Sold for $2,800 in the past)
    newswealth.com
    bigcherry.com
    fatemate.com (At $460+ right now)
    crossbreeds.com
    cricketschool.com (Learn how to play Cricket here)
    thetraveljoint.com
    eefy.com
    artweddings.com
    autos247.com (Aged 21 years, sold for $500 in the past)
    sickoftheradio.com
    culv.com
    bitcoinvegas.com
    selectwallet.com
    uuhs.com
    kadels.com
    detoxication.com
    peins.com
    pqao.com
    yebw.com
    lhqo.com
    armworld.com
    ihispanic.com
    microbuilding.com
    upbux.com
    palmjeweller.com
    orchardly.com
    arsenalsport.com (arsenalsports.com sold for $2,800)
    optimalair.com
    prioritypress.com
    nevoc.com (nevow.com sold for $2,900)
    divineprints.com
    bikiniclinic.com
    gigapath.com
    certifiedlegend.com
    collaboratedesign.com
    yodiv.com (modiv.com sold for $5k)
    liveforyounow.com
    bearkingdom.com
    podscript.com
    learningoffice.com
    snowstreet.com
    westcrystal.com
    scorecorrect.com
    brandboxx.com
    call4me.com
    placestolearn.com
    freshintel.com
    raisethecap.com
    masterst.com
    podscript.com
    atomtechnologies.com
    growtoflow.com
    emailmarketingschool.com
    selectwallet.com
    drakelounge.com
    podmd.com
    cinemaze.com (aged 10 years, sold for $288 previously)
    magazinemx.com
    carealpha.com
    lawnsociety.com
    deliveryindia.com (Sold previously)
    chefcheap.com
    housingsale.com
    intimateoil.com
    empireglow.com

Catched Auctions
    stap.co (Ends Today)
    abit.co (Ends Today)
    owed.info (Ends Today)
    glos.co
    jg.pt
    roomate.co
    atfp.co
    chandeliers.me
    musically.co
    fugi.co
    playbig.co

Flippa Auctions
    FederalCircuit.com (Ends Today)
    OldHunt.com (Ends Today)
    BritainVisa.com (2 days left)
    ajeg.com
    PoolToys.com
    yury.com
    ArabicaCoffee.com

makethepayments.com (Aged 18 years)
    mashupgalaxy.com
    scenicquest.com
    gassquad.com
    clearappraisals.com
    cloudmale.com
    liteglobe.com
    caymanbet.com
    poweryogafestival.com
    BaoStation.com (Bao’s are yummy)
    safeseeker.com
    sharingbnb.com
    buildceo.com
    xpatches.com
    genetics247.com
    kingstonblog.com
    skiagents.com
    entourageempire.com
    nutfamily.com (tomatofamily.com sold for $1,800)
    petition247.com
    valueyourfuture.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    icyn.com
    brainrush.com
    bestperfumes.com
    udry.com
    pyvy.com
    8t.net
    worse.com
    foql.com
    oktrade.com
    blutek.com
    topvoice.com
    seniormag.com
    craftwines.com
    slickrick.com
    jonp.com
    eatsleepdraw.com
    jetlite.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ------->

RomanSocial.com
    FunctionalSocial.com
    ImpressiveSocial.com (The time you wont forget)
    ImmediateSocial.com
    NatureBeta.com
    NatureRegistry.com
    NatureStarter.com
    NatureListings.com
    LimoDaily.com (Have them on standby)
    LimoPress.com
    TaxiResources.com
    TaxiGeeks.com
    MiracleBranded.com
    EmpireBranded.com

Handreg of the Day:
    HeavenPartners.com (Partners from above)

[​IMG]

21. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

if you haven't set your goals for 2021 yet, don't worry, many people haven't either. Check out this quick read on New Year's Goal Setting Tips Profile by Angel Rutledge. #2 is a great one to focus on. Setting goals for each different area of your life will make all the difference.

1. Write goals down and review them periodically
    2. Create goals for different areas of your life
    3. Set goals that are realistic and attainable
    4. Make goals that are measurable
    5. Design goals that can be accomplished with a partner
    6. Reward yourself for achieving your goals

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are nextoffice.com, ojun.com, srgx.com, houseofflower.com and instantclassroom.com. Have a wonderful Sunday out there. See you here tomorrow :)

Quote of the Day "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." - Christopher Reeve

Domain's of the Day:
    nextoffice.com
    topvoice.com
    16898.com
    ojun.com
    bigdataconsulting.com
    pyvy.com
    flucare.com
    srgx.com
    escrowfund.com
    horseback.net
    growthtimes.com
    houseofflower.com
    instantclassroom.com
    champpay.com
    atfp.co
    chandeliers.me
    842.io
    intelligentbtc.com
    chatfuse.com

Daily Drop List
    nextoffice.com (Top name on the board today at $2,300+, 24 years old, nexthouse.com sold for $4,100)
    topvoice.com (Currently at $1,600+, 24 years old)
    mudhoneysite.com
    16898.com
    ojun.com
    bigdataconsulting.com (bigdatapartners.com sold for $2,700)
    pyvy.com
    thefilmschool.com
    gainpass.com
    flucare.com
    signaloffice.com (aged 25 years)
    alexacapital.com (alicecapital.com sold for $2,500)
    whysuffer.com (no one wants to suffer)
    trueworkguide.com (Currently at $200+)
    srgx.com
    homeroomteacher.com
    hoana.com (moana.com sold for $11K)
    escrowfund.com (sold for $850 in the past)
    logancity.com
    trasys.com
    hosted.us (The .net sold for $3,500)
    horseback.net (The .org sold for $800)
    futureRising.com
    roadmice.com
    bomboy.com
    ikove.com
    growthtimes.com
    houseofflower.com
    beardmagic.com
    btcgraph.com
    essentialsurgery.com
    defmob.com
    guylist.com
    monkeysmash.com
    herinstinct.com
    instantclassroom.com (the new way to learn)
    chillprogram.com
    citationbot.com
    peacepandemic.com (keep the peace)
    uniquedance.com
    thecannabisoil.com
    virtualodyssey.com
    dermsocial.com
    pickuppeople.com (a good rideshare marketing name)
    vendorlabs.com
    mrknight.com
    lionhive.com
    biteexchange.com
    onlinemansion.com
    dropnatural.com
    powerlovers.com
    comedyblast.com
    miningtrader.com
    sproutsprings.com
    valleyforex.com
    champpay.com (Pay like a champ)
    billionb.com
    intelligentbtc.com
    coredrift.com
    wedsoon.com (when they’re getting ready to get married)
    heyprotein.com
    drugemergency.com
    friedfrogs.com
    dancerpedia.com
    proteinjerky.com
    wethegang.com
    chatfuse.com (Aged 7 years, sold for $300 in the past)
    clubdoggy.com
    gothiccupid.com
    robotcrown.com
    heavenbitcoin.com
    micropatents.com
    brandbespoke.com
    rusticbody.com
    ridepurple.com
    masterfisherman.com (masterfishing.com sold for $1,500, 21 years old)
    gorillajournal.com
    challengechase.com
    getacoustic.com
    mealsherpa.com
    destinyoils.com
    germwarrior.com

Catched Auctions
    atfp.co (Ends Today)
    chandeliers.me (Ends Today)
    glos.co
    jg.pt
    roomate.co
    chandeliers.me
    musically.co
    fugi.co
    playbig.co

Flippa Auctions
    842.io (Ends today)
    BritainVisa.com (1 day left)
    pooltoys.com
    covd.com
    ajeg.com
    yury.com
    ArabicaCoffee.com

writeexchange.com
    fxspectrum.com
    matetips.com
    streetbtc.com
    steadyclub.com
    britishoptions.com
    naturalcustoms.com
    bladecollection.com (Aged 17 years)
    jumbodiamond.com
    madebags.com
    publiccube.com
    uicontractor.com (ui for user interface)
    dayignite.com
    winenapavalley.com (Aged 15 years, hotelnapavalley.com sold for $12K)
    overnightplans.com
    healwhiplash.com
    thebaconwrapped.com
    kissthem.com
    strikeprotection.com
    expressorganizers.com
    realityfighters.com
    pirategarden.com
    emergencysmile.com
    worldheavyweight.com (Of the world....)
    masslounge.com
    musclepayments.com (Payments that flex)
    canadiancannibis.com
    cabday.com

Upcoming Names to Watch
    inna.com
    textsanta.com
    cryptowork.com
    icyn.com
    brainrush.com
    udry.com
    8t.net
    worse.com
    foql.com
    oktrade.com
    blutek.com
    seniormag.com
    craftwines.com
    slickrick.com
    jonp.com
    eatsleepdraw.com
    jetlite.com

Sponsored Listings

YOUR AD HERE ------->

HackerWizard.com
    HackerRobot.com (Automate your hacking)
    DoubleHacker.com
    ChangeShack.com
    ChangeAdventure.com
    ChangeCrunch.com
    CovenantHost.com
    MindsetHost.com
    CastleFriend.com
    PrecisionFriend.com
    AllianceFriend.com
    MagicDomaining.com (The tricks of the trade)
    DomainingIdeas.com

Handreg of the Day:
    HolisticFriend.com (We all have one)

• JANUARY 2021 - EXPIRED AUCTIONS
    [​IMG]

22. Domain Smoke

User's Time:

Daily News & Updates

Finding your groove when it comes to sales can take some time for many people. There are a lot of people who are naturals and others who just need to work harder at it. One of the best things you can do as the seller in situations is remain calm and never seem desperate. When you're the opposite of those, the buyers always sense it and it can become a weakness. In thinking about sales today, check out these 10 Sales Tips to Boost Your Success by Erica Schultz. These are some great simple tips to inspire you today. I find #5 very important to helping close the sale and be guiding to a prospect.

1) Sell solutions to challenges:
    2) Manage your selling time:
    3) Always be…:
    4) Focus on quality, not quantity
    5) Always have a next step
    6) Shoot high:
    7) Take a page from the boy scouts
    8) Provide value:
    9) Understand your buyers:
    10) Answer the 'why?

Some of my favorite names going to auction today are BluTek.com, rcpb.com, SchoolBall.com, BTCRecovery.com, OrderRocket.com, BePartTime.com and HappyHustling.com. Enjoy today's mega list and have a blessed week.

Quote of the Day "Never too young to start an empire. Never too old to chase a dream." - John C.

Domain's of the Day:
    Worse.com
    eatsleepdraw.com
    innove.com
    TheDial.co
    BluTek.com
    rcpb.com
    lemer.com
    Jovel.com
    StorageGurus.com
    MedicDirect.com