IT.COM

interviews DomainSherpa Review – Aug 21: Entitle.com, TX.io, IndianaBrick.com, GameFan.com…

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
In this DomainSherpa Review:
* We learn what the Sherpas bought or sold recently: Entitle.com, TX.io, IndianaBrick.com
* An investor's portfolio is appraised: XMAS.io, UberX.com, OffshoreIBC.com...
* Get your bids in soon for GameFan.com, SkyHub.com, XEnergy.com...
* Plus, much more!

This week we're joined by Andrew Rosener, Mike Carson and Shane Cultra.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20170821/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The "GEO + Brick" sector will get a boost amongst domainers :)

•••
•••
What a great show to watch on a mid Monday! A fortunate mix of sherpa personalities sharing valuable insights, while being fun!
  • Now I understand why all of a sudden my goldbrick.org sold on Afternic for the BIN.
  • I have quite a few domains that sold at auction months and even over a year ago and still resolve to my name servers and are even on my account at the registrar, too. I wonder if there is a discussion thread for this on NamePros.
  • I "knew" I should have bought tx.io when on Flippa with reserve.
  • Dreamscapes.com is a beautiful name indeed. I immediately thought of VR instead of landscaping business.
  • The "Github appraisal" - awesome tip for tech names.
  • And so much more...
A definitely must watch show!!!

•••
•••
Great Stuff, Thanks Sherpa

•••
Great review by the Sherpas. I learned a lot from this show. Michael, is there any way I can donate to support the show?

•••
Great review by the Sherpas. I learned a lot from this show. Michael, is there any way I can donate to support the show?

You can donate the required denomination to the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and have domains evaluated during the show.

You could also subscribe tor Micheal Cygers "ultimate accelerated learning system" and learn.

Or just send him a measly Bitcoin. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back