IT.COM

Domainsbot affiliate?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm about to sign up for a domainsbot account. Noticed they had an affiliate program.

Wanted to check here and see if anyone is an affiliate. First affliate to reply with their site, I'll sign up and get you a sale for the month! Hope this OK, just thought I'd give someone a little business from the forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the replies, both post and pm. I went by forum time stamp of earliest reply to be fair.

Cheers!

•••
checking out domainbots.....

•••
Looks impressive so far! Will take a while to digest everything. What I was/am looking for is a way to simplify my searching efforts.

Being a software developer (I program in Delphi), what I'm trying to accomplish is some sort of software tool where I can feed in data, sort out what I'm not interested in, and have ending results I can analyze based upon my domain buying interests. I guess ultimately everyone wants that :) I'm just trying to figure out the best way to work smarter, not harder, using my programming skills.

•••
Wade, as promised, I just sent a message to your Yahoo email account. :)

Let me know if you receive it OK.

•••
StartName.com has a link to DomainsBot on it :) I would be greatful if you used it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back