Top Bottom
Dan.com

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

NameSilo

NTLK

Established Member
Impact
I own NFTS.countrycode (big European country), e.g. like NFTS.de (that one is not mine though, but just to illustrate).

Rejected some low-ball offers, but I have some serious inquiries about the domain now, but I'm not sure about the pricing. I'm thinking somewhere between 2.5K and 7.5K, but I might be completely wrong (too high or too low). Any ideas on the value of such a domain?

M.Rovert

Established Member
Impact
I own NFTS.countrycode (big European country), e.g. like NFTS.de (that one is not mine though, but just to illustrate).

Rejected some low-ball offers, but I have some serious inquiries about the domain now, but I'm not sure about the pricing. I'm thinking somewhere between 2.5K and 7.5K, but I might be completely wrong (too high or too low). Any ideas on the value of such a domain?

I wish I could help you out, but I am not to good at aprasing my own domain names.
DId you manage to get any info from the buyer at all to help you narrow it down?
Potential NFT companies/ Projects working in that country?
Best of luck ;)

NTLK

Established Member
Impact
I wish I could help you out, but I am not to good at aprasing my own domain names.
DId you manage to get any info from the buyer at all to help you narrow it down?
Potential NFT companies/ Projects working in that country?
Best of luck ;)

Thanks for responding! Not a lot of info to work with, unfortunately. But with this one I'm willing to wait for the right buyer. :)

M.Rovert

Established Member
Impact
CB05E2CA-A6DA-4723-963D-884AE1669454_4_5005_c.jpeg

And its plural

biix