IT.COM

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Show attachment 195141
Show attachment 195140Business Wire
NFT Oasis Raises $4.4 Million in Financing and Opens a Bridge to the Metaverse Enabling Creators to Reach the ...
NFT Oasis Raises $4.4 Million in Financing and Opens a Bridge to the Metaverse Enabling Creators to Reach the Masses Using Virtual Reality.
2 days ago

https://www.nftoasis.co/

@elad @BostonDomainer Have you seen this ? You both came to mind due to the cross over of VR /XR and Immersive mix that's going on here.

Thanks for sharing! Below is a quote of what I wrote in the XR thread.

Because I own XR+NFT.com and NFT+XR.com I'm always happy to see developments like this.

As NFTs are starting to mature as a technology seeming more than just a temporary fad, I'm seeing more XR (AR/VR) companies adapting and integrating NFTs into their products and services, and seeing XR related NFTs selling for millions of dollars regularly. I'm starting to believe that XR and NFT compliment each other beautifully and may even become integral to each other's existence someday. It's truly incredible how fast these technologies are evolving together.

•••
Show attachment 195141
NFT Oasis Raises $4.4 Million in Financing and Opens a Bridge to the Metaverse Enabling Creators to Reach the ...
NFT Oasis Raises $4.4 Million in Financing and Opens a Bridge to the Metaverse Enabling Creators to Reach the Masses Using Virtual Reality.
2 days ago

@elad @BostonDomainer Have you seen this ? You both came to mind due to the cross over of VR /XR and Immersive mix that's going on here.

Nft Branding is on fire!

Soon they will go for XR Metaverse etc ...

•••
Nft Branding is on fire!

Agree

been receiving more page visits on my metaverse names past month

Last edited:
•••
Nft Branding is on fire!

Yup! Metaverse/XR/NFT make up a kind of a "holy trinity" of immersive tech branding 😆

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've invested in Immersive domains. I'm good friends with the CEO of Meow Wolf and I know just how lucrative that business is. It's surpassing traditional theme parks and amusement parks in the same sector. Plus, it has the side meaning for XR, VR, AR. It will take a bit to grow, but I'm happy with my investments.

•••
I hand registered ImmersiveVerse.com not long ago :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
All thee above past few comments is why I love my one Brandable from the metaverse thread

Replace the V with M :)

Meta/m/e/r/s(e)

“Immerse your self into the metaverse....with yours truly” ^ :)

And it flows smoothly off the tongue.

Trying to stay on NFT topic on theses thread but yes it’s all enter twining.

Last edited:
•••
•••
(dawtcom)

NFTPersons

Last edited:
•••
I only have Metasverse.com for now. :) brandable !

Spotted Euro21NFT dat.com today....hoping to get an offer for my EuroNFT dat com

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 195141
2 days ago

It's simply amazing how everything is converging and the speed of the digitization of the real. NFTs are hot and I think will continue to keep trending upwards especially as business start realizing that the metaverse will be integral to their business plans in the future! Inevitable collision course in my opinion. Exciting times for all these niches- NFT, Meta, XR, Spatial, VR etc!

•••
It's simply amazing how everything is converging and the speed of the digitization of the real. NFTs are hot and I think will continue to keep trending upwards especially as business start realizing that the metaverse will be integral to their business plans in the future! Inevitable collision course in my opinion. Exciting times for all these niches- NFT, Meta, XR, Spatial, VR etc!

Agreed!Well said! Exciting times indeed. Buckle up folks ......and holdfast!

•••

Better listen to @BostonDomainer

•••
•••
Nftcoal . King

Last edited:
•••
Keep posting nft names..

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have :

BrokersNFT.com

ExpertsNFT.com

NFTroutine.com

•••
Read the new paper on NFT Legal Token Classification

https://www.eublockchainforum.eu/si.../EUBOF - NFT - Token Classification Latam.pdf

BD9C1CBC-41B9-418A-B87E-5BD5EE434F63.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back