Top Bottom
Dan.com

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

NameSilo

Haykay2005

Top Contributor
Impact
"Nft Trade" is the exact match "NF Trade" is not.

"NFT Trade" in King is priced $xxx,xxx range. NF Trade would not have been.

So more to the equation that just it being down to a double letter next to each other imo.

It's like saying "VR Real Estate" wouldn't be a good name.
That's not always true bro. In your example, you deliberately separate NF from trade. Put them together and you will see the "T" serving each word. It's another topic in branding for another day . Anyway, let's move

Last edited:
Impact
That's not always true bro. In your example, you deliberately separate NF from trade. Put them together and you will see the "T" serving each word. It's another topic in branding for another day . Anyway, let's move

I didn't deliberately separate. It's either "NF Trade" or "NFT Rade". Or as you rightly pointed out a brandable.

You can't really compare a brandable against an exact match though for a basis of a reason why one's sold and the other hasn't.

That was the point I was trying to make. I've got no proof but pretty sure "nftrade" would of been below low $x,xxx. Like I said the alternative is priced $xxx,xxx range.

Personally I wouldn't pay $x,xxx range for "nftrade" but I would jump at the chance to own "nfttrade" for $x,xxx range

So for example electriccar (.com) sold for $180,000. Maybe they should of went for the cheaper option electricar (.com) which they could of got for below quarter of the price but they obviously seen the added value in buying the exact match of the term.

Yes more than happy to drop it. (y)

Last edited:
Impact
Someone Twitted:

NFTCOINS

@nftcoins_market

·
Apr 23

2728.svg
Something big is coming.

Future Sensors

78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots
Impact
Someone Twitted:

NFTCOINS

@nftcoins_market

·
Apr 23

2728.svg
Something big is coming.

Thanks @Domainsyrup :xf.smile:

Twitter is not optimistic, yet...

Warning: This link is potentially dangerous

https://nftcoin.market/soon/

The link you are trying to access has been identified by Twitter or our partners as potentially spam or unsafe, according to Twitter's URL policy. This link may belong to one of the following categories:

• malicious links that lead to the theft of personal information or damage electronic devices
  • links that look like spam and mislead people or interfere with their experience
  • violent or misleading content that could cause harm in the existing world
  • certain types of content that, when posted directly to Twitter, violate the Twitter Rules

Last edited:

NameFu

Professional Design Services
Impact
Anyone can put a site up with WordPress and make a Twitter announcement. Lots of people sharing sites on domains using keywords as evidence of domain adoption but often these sites look like small or one man operations...many times it's the quality of the site and logo that gives it away. But even the professional presentation can be misleading because anyone can front like a large operation with pro design services... I know first hand 😆

Last edited:

sivadomains

Branded Names
Impact

Domain Wildcatter

Established Member
Impact
Tags
nonfungible Watch tag nonfungibletoken Watch tag
N/O/N/F/U/N/G/I/B/L/E/T/O/K/E/N/I/Z/A/T/I/O/N (.com)

Noticed that NonFungible(.com) now 302s NonFungibleToken(.com).

Also, Twitter users are pretty consistent with hashtagging #NonFungibleToken to their NFT tweets.

Although #NonFungible seems to be more popular than #NonFungibleToken on Twitter.

Name Worth