IT.COM

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have facing one question in my mind if you or any forum members can answer then it will be really appreciated.
Pure 3L "NFT" but with non famous TLD ( .gb.net )
I am getting this for under $ 100.
What you people think is it worth investing ? Do I go ahead and buy it ?
Name is pure and 3 letter ( NFT ) but the TLD is non famous ( .gb.net )
Do I able to flip it for $ 1000, if I buy it below $ 100 ?
Any suggestions ?

I wouldn't buy it myself. the point of 3 letter domains is how short and memorable they are. if you use a non-famous TLD (in this case .gb.net) then the person giving the address of website to someone else has to say "nft dot gb dot net" which is way longer than if it was just nftcube.com for example, even tho its a two word domain name.

just my 2 cents of course.

•••
I have facing one question in my mind if you or any forum members can answer then it will be really appreciated.
Pure 3L "NFT" but with non famous TLD ( .gb.net )
I am getting this for under $ 100.
What you people think is it worth investing ? Do I go ahead and buy it ?
Name is pure and 3 letter ( NFT ) but the TLD is non famous ( .gb.net )
Do I able to flip it for $ 1000, if I buy it below $ 100 ?
Any suggestions ?
I wouldn't get it....the extension is awful...

No recorded sales says it all

•••
NamePro friends, what do you think about this NFT and coin hack?
eNFT . CO . IN

•••
eArt.digital
non fungible tokens (NFTs)
business_nft_beeple_art.jpg

•••
PokerNFTs / com
Gambling Gaming - non fungible tokens (NFTs)
pokers.jpg

•••
I wouldn't buy it myself. the point of 3 letter domains is how short and memorable they are. if you use a non-famous TLD (in this case .gb.net) then the person giving the address of website to someone else has to say "nft dot gb dot net" which is way longer than if it was just nftcube.com for example, even tho its a two word domain name.

just my 2 cents of course.

I wouldn't get it....the extension is awful...

No recorded sales says it all

Yes, you right. But I just thinking that NFT is trending and it is much better comparatively other bla bla 3 L
That's why getting water in my mouth by looking at pure NFT ( no matter the what the tld extension)
As it is impossible thing to get pure meaningful 3 L in (.com) at such a low price.
If NFT remain in trend for new few years, which I am sure it will, because it is just started and will go up only, then there is a chance of 10x
And $ 100 is not a very big amount to take this bet if we think on other side, that's why really confused now.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

•••
Yes, you right. But I just thinking that NFT is trending and it is much better comparatively other bla bla 3 L
That's why getting water in my mouth by looking at pure NFT ( no matter the what the tld extension)
As it is impossible thing to get pure meaningful 3 L in (.com) at such a low price.
If NFT remain in trend for new few years, which I am sure it will, because it is just started and will go up only, then there is a chance of 10x
And $ 100 is not a very big amount to take this bet if we think on other side, that's why really confused now.
On the flip side when an extension has NO sales for some of the strongest, consistently sold keywords over the last few years then that is a big red flag.....

Data
Crypto
Code
Digital
Eco
Health
Cloud
Food
etc etc etc........there is big list of strong keywords with proven sales data behind them........

None of the above or keyword + name has sold in this extension - it does not matter if a term is trending, if an extension has never had a reported sale what's going to change over the next year or 2 that has not happened before?

Last edited:
•••
just registered my first NFT domain:

NftWorkOfArt.com

•••
I have like 10 good nft names ready to hand reg, but I don't want to go over my limit as I plan on hodling my names for the right buyer. I think of them in terms of 10 year investments so each one I pick up is a 180 dollar investment over the next ten years and I have about 25 names in my portfolio so don't want to add more unless I sell one or two of them in the next 3 months.
I just have room for 3 more domains until I reach my $500/year limit. so have to be careful about which ones I pick.

@old timers here: in your experience, do you think its a good idea to put a limit in place for holding the names? or ignoring holding process and increasing the volume of names could bring better results profit wise?

•••
NFTsArts.xyz

Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) Art in the digital market.
NFTS-Arts-Non-fungible tokens Art in the digital market.jpg

•••
•••
So late here, managed to reg

EnterNFT(.).com
AdvancedNFT(.)com

•••
iNFTCrypto.(.com)
non fungible tokens.
inft-crypto-non-fungible-tokens.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Lazy.com

NFT site ^ (Beta)

Take a look y’all mrCuban really is into this market.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
just picked up NFTChasm/./com as my final nft related domain.

now I will wait to see if I can sell any of the ones I've picked up or not.. still feel like this hype will die down before I can capitalize on it lol

•••
Guys, I was looking for domains that were still available with the keyword NFT and I found the keyword Lazy.

LazyNFT.com
and LazyNFTs.com were available so I reg'd them both.

Upon further research, I found that the domain Lazy.com was being used by a very new company in beta owned by Mark Cuban. It's an NFT portfolio; He's heavily promoting it at the moment.

Good buy or am I about to be bitten by a billionaire shark? :oops:

Last edited:
•••
WireNFT (DOTCOM) - Open to offers

•••
Reg’d today:

GaslessMint
KeyNFTs
AirdropNFTs

coms

•••
Guys, I was looking for domains that were still available with the keyword NFT and I found the keyword Lazy.

LazyNFT.com
and LazyNFTs.com were available so I reg'd them both.

Upon further research, I found that the domain Lazy.com was being used by a very new company in beta owned by Mark Cuban. It's an NFT portfolio; He's heavily promoting it at the moment.

Good buy or am I about to be bitten by a billionaire shark? :oops:
Have you got that the right way round?

Sure you did not read or see Lazy was going be used as an NFT platform then register the domains? :xf.wink:

•••
NFTSign.xyz
nftsign-xyz.jpg

•••
Just to inform :---
Okay, I let it go. I decided NOT to acquire it.
As I am out of it now, so I don't have problem to tell that from where I was trying to acquire it and where it is listed for sell.
NFT.gb.net is available on NameCheap marketplace as BuyNow for $99. If anyone think they can buy and can sell it they can do that.

•••
CartNFT.(.com)
cartnft-com.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Have you got that the right way round?

Sure you did not read or see Lazy was going to be used as an NFT platform then register the domains? :xf.wink:

As a newbie, how would I be able to do that?

As I said before, what happened is that I was browsing through different interesting keywords as I said that were still available like NFTLaser and NFTAirport (that I did not reg btw), and the Lazy one very much caught my eye and I liked.

It's only after the fact that I found out what I found out.

•••
Back