IT.COM

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just regged

CleanNFTs(.)com
NiftyRecovery(.)com

and still holding

NiftyProperty(.)com
NFTglasses(.)com
NFTsafe(.)com & (.)io

•••
Is the term Nifty used outside of the NiftyGateway platform? So far it's the only place I've seen it used, but I'm assuming it was around before the platform existed??

•••
I see Nifty (the singular ) and Nifties the plural ....

•••
Is the term Nifty used outside of the NiftyGateway platform?

yep, niftyreport, niftydudes etc. they weren't the first to use it, but did popularise it

•••
•••
•••
NftMotif.com
NftDeco.com
NftChurch.com
NftBong.com

•••
•••
Blockchain technology in gaming
nftspoker/ com
nftspoker-blockchain-technology-in-gaming.jpg

•••
After I read the "bitcoin is time" article, coupled with discovering the fact that satoshi himself in pre-release source-code of bitcoin referred to bitcoin as a timechain not a blockchain!

I think the bitcoin community as a whole is very likely to move away from the term "blockchain" and move towards using "timechain" instead. as bitcoin is really a timechain not a blockchain and the usage of the term blockchain allows lesser projects/tokens to pretend like they are on the same level as bitcoin!

so I took the opportunity of picking up a bunch of dotcom domains for the term:

itimechain
itstimechain
timechainmarket
timechainwallet
timechainwallets
timechaintoken
timechaintokens
timechainnetwork
timechaineconomy
timechaincredit
timechainproject
timechaincoins
timechainnfts
timechainnft
timechaincryptos

and a couple more..

now I'm planning on sitting on these for two more bitcoin halvings and resell them for a hefty profit once the term becomes a status symbol within the crypto community.

feel free to reach out to me privately if you want to make an offer on any of them.

Last edited:
•••
After I read the "bitcoin is time" article, coupled with discovering the fact that satoshi himself in pre-release source-code of bitcoin referred to bitcoin as a timechain not a blockchain!

I think the bitcoin community as a whole is very likely to move away from the term "blockchain" and move towards using "timechain" instead. as bitcoin is really a timechain not a blockchain and the usage of the term blockchain allows lesser projects/tokens to pretend like they are on the same level as bitcoin!

itimechain
itstimechain
timechainmarket
timechainwallet
timechainwallets
timechaintoken
timechaintokens
timechainnetwork
timechaineconomy
timechaincredit
timechainproject
timechaincoins
timechainnfts
timechainnft
timechaincryptos

and a couple more..

now I'm planning on sitting on these for two more bitcoin halvings and resell them for a hefty profit once the term becomes a status symbol within the crypto community.

feel free to reach out to me privately if you want to make an offer on any of them.

just picked up t/i//me//chain .info

•••
Saw that NFT Baseball was taken

so grabbed Nifty Baseball . com

For trading cards.....I saw that Topps are going to be getting into the NFT space so might have some potential

•••
Reg

NFTS
Pay.xyz

The next generation payments processing solution, Programmatic, fast and global payouts.
NFTSPAY-XYZ-Contactless-Payment-Concept.jpg

Last edited:
•••
NFT . id // Nifty . ar // Nifty . Land

Great NFT domains are being registered like hotcakes.

Haven't got in on them but I got one I been stalling on- for unknown reason.

Last edited:
•••
Reg

NFTSEXCHANGE.XYZ

Crypto platform to support the exchange, deposit, trade and withdrawal of NFTs assets

nftsexchange-xyz.jpg

•••
Haven't got in on them but I got one I been stalling on- for unknown reason.

Bit the bullet.

Got affiNFT . com. // Affinity

infiNFT is already in use. // Infinity

If anyone likes this play, then the following are still free:

diviNFT // Divinity
ImmuNFT // immunity
EterNFT // Eternity

•••

itimechain
itstimechain
timechainmarket
timechainwallet
timechainwallets
timechaintoken
timechaintokens
timechainnetwork
timechaineconomy
timechaincredit
timechainproject
timechaincoins
timechainnfts
timechainnft
timechaincryptos

and a couple more..

Maybe satoshi is a time traveler and Maybe he’ll release time travel technology next 🤔😁 I’m frfr

Last edited:
•••
Added:

DNFTFI.COM :( Decentralized NFT FINANCE / Digital NFT Finance)
DNFTART.COM( Digital NFT ART / Decentralized NFT ART)

•••
UniPunks.com
NiftyDrawing.com

•••
NiftySlots
NiftyCollectibles

Taking offers

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Maybe satoshi is a time traveler and Maybe he’ll release time travel technology next 🤔😁 I’m frfr
I don't know about time travel technology, but his perception and understanding of concept of time shown in the design of bitcoin's timechain is very ingenious to say the least.

•••
NFTwallet.co
NFTart.co
NFTgame.co
NFTshop.co
NFTgame.org
NFTgames.co
NFTartist.co
NFTgames.org
NFTartist.org
NFTwallet.org
NonFungible.Shop
NonFungible.Network
Nonfungy.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back