Dynadot

showcase Domains related to DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
D/e/c/e/n/t/r/a/l/i/z/e/d/A/u/t/o/n/o/m/o/u/s/O/r/g (.c/o/m)

•••
Decentralized.AutonomousOrganization .com

adding Decentralized to AutonomousOrganization .com

•••
I'll clarify.

If u do outbound, use brokers that know how to do it and are experts.
U do it yourself you are bound to lose money.

•••
FreelanceDAO
FreelancingDAO
FreelancerDAO

All are dot com.

•••
I'll clarify.

if you dont mind , which brokers you know are experts to do outbound ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'll clarify.

I agree, but most brokers are not going to broker domains worth less than 50kto 100k

So I use a broker for my top domains while doing outbound my self for my others as I plan on learning the trade, because brokers are not going to contract domains worth less than 50k. That's a lot of money sitting around and I'm no fan of leaving things to fate without proactively trying. Doesn't hurt to learn in the long run. All brokers got to where they are today by trying and learning.

•••
I agree, but most brokers are not going to broker domains worth less than 50kto 100k

So I use a broker for my top domains while doing outbound my self for my others as I plan on learning the trade, because brokers are not going to contract domains worth less than 50k. That's a lot of money sitting around and I'm no fan of leaving things to fate without proactively trying. Doesn't hurt to learn in the long run. All brokers got to where they are today by trying and learning.

Sure thing.

My advice for the average domainer is don't outbound as most don't know how to do that and only hurting their name and the lead in case it will come in the future as an inbound.

If u have more experience and familiar with marketing and sales you can just make sure to stay on top as outbound in nature is proposing yourself therefore not superior.
Need to learn how to switch.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
DAOs are going to blow up in 2022. It will be the year DAO get their spotlight. But I don't know if that means there will be an increase in DAO sales though. One thing I've learned from the Stablecoin domains is that, just because a niche becomes popular doesn't mean it's going to sell well in domaining. There are a lot of popular words that with only a handful of domain sales.

With that said, there's nothing wrong with getting a couple of strong ones just in case.

•••
•••
Own Daolicious.com and found out .xyz is live & kicking....

And Daoinu.com perfect name for a meme coin.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
(dawtcom)

AdviceDAO

•••
•••
Metauniverse//DAO in king

•••
Com:

DAOcompliance