Domains expiring purchase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veroo

Impact
Yo guys !

I'm new in the forums and domaining. I've reading about it from some time, and especially here. Thanks to all for contributions !! A real gold mine.

I've made my first step in domaining.
Purchased these expirings in name.com

bigadultsex.com : You know already what's about... It was in Turkish. I'll resell it, otherwise continue improve it by adding content and SEO.
azulviajes.com : Blue travel in English. It's a travel agency in Uruguay (20k likes in Facebook) and still active... Surely forgot to renew it. I'll try to sell it to them or another person. Otherwise I'll create by it a Blog on travels.
bukudigital.com : Indonisian. Digital books in English. There are a bukusekolahdigital.com, which appears to be a serious company. I'll resell it to them or another one interested.
hqsoftwares.net : It was a Blog for softwares and their cracks. There are companies with the name in dot.com. So I'll resell it.
learnhowdraw.com : More likely to put it in sell and in the same time make a Blog to improve the SEO.

But I've a lot of questions! As you see there some trademarkes near these names. So is it legal for what I wanna do for example for azulviajes and hqsoftwares ?

Also do you think these are good purchases or really bad step ?

For learnhowdraw, when I check the whois, I have my name. But for hqsoftwares.net and azulviajes.com, it's not for the moment. I don't know if it's still waiting to let the domain expire or there are an error ?

Finally, when I paid in name.com, it failed to buy these:
nutritionandnature.com
p2part.com

I still don't know why....

Thank you very much if some can tell me all these, it will be so cool guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back