Dynadot

news DomainNameSales Increases Commission Fees on Brokered Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi NPs,

Just received this email...

"Dear friends and clients of DomainNameSales.com

Beginning today our DomainNameSales.com brokerage will be adjusting commission structures for brokered transactions from 12.5% to 15%.

This commission adjustment brings the industry's most advanced sales-platform in-line with market rates charged by other brokerages, however, it is an incredible bargain against the backdrop of services which continue to increase as we move towards our integration with Uniregistry.

Over the past 90 days we have added 5 new Domain Brokers - two are fluent in Mandarin, three have backgrounds in Hi-Technology, Advertising, and Engineering Sales. Our new team members allow us to extend our reach into new markets and industry verticals, and to do a better job for you. The total number of in-house brokers at DNS is now 24 - who speak more than 10 languages, and are available from 7AM-9PM M-F CST, to work on your leads.

This rate change applies to any domain negotiation currently in process unless the price has been agreed upon by buyer and seller.
"

:xf.frown:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yup...Looks like they are following the trend of others.

Last edited:
•••
good to see...

i don't have any domains with them :)

•••
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you used to be able to adjust the sales commissions in the settings (which I always thought was a bit odd)...can't find it now. The 12.5% was just the "default" commission. So now it's locked in at 15%?

•••
-nm-

Last edited:
•••
Yes they increased the commissions but ONLY if you use their brokerage service; if you broker the names yourself you don't pay a cent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back