Dynadot

analysis DomainKing’ Rick Schwartz Sold and spent over $23 million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PeterNilsson

DomainexpertEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rick made his post a bit ago, but good to draw attention to it. Certainly shows that a model where you sell infrequently but for great numbers works, and his skill in picking names that will eventually sell for a large amount.

The most impressive part is in my humble opinion this:
"33 sales and I never made the first contact with any of them."

Last edited:
•••
Rick made his post a bit ago, but good to draw attention to it. Certainly shows that a model where you sell infrequently but for great numbers works, and his skill in picking names that will eventually sell for a large amount.

The most impressive part is in my humble opinion this:
"33 sales and I never made the first contact with any of them."

Thank you Bob for your comment on this thread/aricle!

Yes Rick is very skillful in selling for high prizes!
However-to be honest his last "
Most Recent 2016-2018 Acquisitions at the bottom of
his site are not so impressive-by my opinion.

domainking.com
and what also confuses me is how he was able to SPEND
about $23 million usd! How is it possible to spend so large amount.Hopefully he still have some of that money in store:)
Peter

•••
When you have enought money for living you can wait right buyer for 20 years like Rick did, its not about great domaining skills, its about your pocket for living.

•••
When you have enought money for living you can wait right buyer for 20 years like Rick did, its not about great domaining skills, its about your pocket for living.

Thats true Argentum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back