IT.COM

news Domaining world goes Holo-Nuts! The Microsoft HoloLens Effect

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super Software

Established Member
Impact
Heard the Microsoft Product Announcement news? Now read how you can profit from it from a Domain Investment perspective.

From Halo to Holo: 12 exciting hours since the Windows 10 and HaloLens announcement.

Opportunistic event based and trend based domain purchases by domain investors is nothing new, however Microsoft just threw down the gauntlet among the Tech Giants by announcing Windows 10 enabled platform support for the emerging technology segment of Holographic Computing and the first product launch Microsoft HoloLens.

Read more on our blog and share what investments you have made in this space!

http://dotdotblog.com/domaining-world-goes-holo-nuts-the-microsoft-hololens-effect/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That guy will be kicking himself for setting a BIN

I have always said, set all your domains to "Make an offer"

•••
That guy will be kicking himself for setting a BIN

I have always said, set all your domains to "Make an offer"

The trend is more toward Buy it now Giles, if you look at Sedo about 3 years ago buy it now was around 36% it has moved to the 50 to 55 % range. There will always be outliers or exceptions to the rule of course.

•••
The trend is more toward Buy it now Giles, if you look at Sedo about 3 years ago buy it now was around 36% it has moved to the 50 to 55 % range. There will always be outliers or exceptions to the rule of course.

Yeah I know, I don't want to regret that one big sale that you could have had :D

•••
Howdy folks. Very interesting. I was involved in the domain name community around ten years ago -- 2002-2007 or so and one of the technologies which I thought would really take off is holographic technology. For example, if you do a search for "hologlasses" in Google -- my website at hologlasses.com is one of the first listed. I actually think that would be a better name for the product -- or perhaps the generic name for the product category? Anyway, I have a whole bunch of holo____ and holographic____ domains that I have had for around the past 10 years. Would it be spammy to list them here to see if people have any interest in them? If so, in which forum? It has been a long while since I have visited the forums and I do not want to do something inappropriate. I have generally moved on from domains to patents, IP, and tech development -- including Holovisions LLC, of which I am CEO -- including multiple patents for glasses-free 3D display.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back