IT.COM

debate Domaining is over. Domainers must now drop the domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Domaining is over. Domainers must now drop the domains.
Do you agree?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My point is their own app is irrelevant to most small businesses. What is someone going to download an app of the local lawncare company?

Having a website gives you far more control, and looks way more credible in marketing than just linking to some facebook page.

Brad
Honestly, if a website doesn't have an app I don't come back as it looks so unprofessional.

•••
Honestly, if a website doesn't have an app I don't come back as it looks so unprofessional.
This website doesn't seem to have one. Goodbye :)

•••
I would be pretty annoyed if I was trying to find a plumber or something, and I had to download their stupid app for that narrow use.

It would be easier just to call them or send an email, than adding some bloatware app on my phone.

Brad

•••
•••
this reminds me of a U2 song, Where the streets have no names. Nothing on earth will not be labeled. Its just not in us. If we dont know the name we will describe what we see anyway til there is a name for it. Thus if you come to the internet you will enter something on the keyboard. You wont just look at your computer off and then get up and say well that is a computer. You have a directional path on the internet just like in life and you will follow the signs to that destiny. Its just a natural and system flow of things. ty.

•••
The only apps that work with out domain are just for fun and games , top rated apps and commercial apps not because its hard for them to just make an ios and android app only and its make no sense, in my opinion if i develop a website and succeed i will move to ios or android store just to make it easier for my visitors or clients or whatever they can be.

Many companies after they succeed in app store they get back and bought there name in high price , like snapchat got (snap.com) ,why you think they bought the name for ?..when they already succeed in app store and they have no used for it .

•••
I would be pretty annoyed if I was trying to find a plumber or something, and I had to download their stupid app for that narrow use.

It would be easier just to call them or send an email, than adding some bloatware app on my phone.

Brad
Sort of reminds me of when you sit at some restaurants and there's a little thing on the table that says "you can pay via the app, try it!". I just go up and pay anyway, screw the app

Last edited:
•••
Lol, app. Yeah. App killed the domain name.

It'll have to be a lot more than an app. Video didn't kill the radio star, btw.

•••
Does GoDaddy have an app? What does it do?

•••
Why do people still keep up this thread?! 🤔

TBH I do not really think that domaining is over. This thread was created for marketing purposes and some analysis.

Thanks for understanding.

Do not drop your domains.

•••
well even bodis just replied me that all rev down for all..or avg.. so its perfectly normal see to get half yer prev months revenue now.cause global economy affects everything.

•••
•••
•••
Why do people still keep up this thread?! 🤔

TBH I do not really think that domaining is over. This thread was created for marketing purposes and some analysis.

Thanks for understanding.

Do not drop your domains.
200w.gif

•••
Is there not a spot to close thread if you want? If not report opening post and ask mods to close it.

•••
Ironic, asking why a thread keeps up. Whilst posting a reply. Should I give the solution?

•••
Drop all your domains and put the money into Dogecoin there is a massive sale on it. Domaining is over.

•••
Drop all your domains and put the money into Dogecoin there is a massive sale on it. Domaining is over.

Not as long as domaining provides me with a good and stable monthly income.

And Dogecoin. Are you serious, or was it a joke?! Down from over $0.6 in May 2021, to less than $0.06 now.

Last edited:
•••
Not as long as domaining provides me with a good and stable monthly income.

And Dogecoin. Are you serious, or was it a joke?! Down from over $0.6 in May 2021, to less than $0.06 now.
See Doge is 10 times cheaper now

•••
•••
See Doge is 10 times cheaper now

yeah, it is like people complaining that they can buy now 3 gallons instead of 2 gallons just few months back for the same money ))

Remember: 1 Doge = 1 Doge ))

•••
•••
•••
Back