Dynadot

Domaining is a rabbit hole that I didn't expect.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mbuk

Established Member
Impact
Firstly thanks for this wonderful resource. Having a quick look through the forums, you all conduct yourselves with honour and compassion to help grow the domain name industry and the standards it should uphold.

So onto a quick intro.

Matt, based within the UK.
Been buying, but never selling domains for 10 years plus, but with commitments building up and time getting smaller, I've been looking high and low to gain additional knowledge to offload some of my hoards.

As well as running a few physical companies, I also run online businesses and tend to buy a domain name(s) when an idea hits me. Most of them don't get past the idea stage and the domains just expire. But once in a while, I keep some that I hope I'll get time to do something with.

I hope any questions I ask on the forum are clear and hopefully explain my quandary. If not, please let me know and I'll happily address what though good in my head, to what I actually wanted to get across.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@BaileyUK I've put a few up for opinions over in the appraisal section (can't link to it). I would welcome your view.

•••
Not looking Good at-all. there's is clearly a lot to be learnt about trademark law and protection

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Welcome mbuk. I, much like yourself bought some names over the years and never really developed much from them.

•••
•••
Round and round til time is linear, hoppity hoppity off into streams near !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back