Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbx123

Established Member
Impact
Hello

I'm new to domaining and was pitching a client about the opportunity here after reading the recent changes to Dan and Afternic commission changes.

My client is doing some market research in this space and wanted me to conduct interviews
- Features required on top of the template, custom template (build your own template)
- Integrations with escrow and sedo for the lowest commissions in the industry
- Landing page for the domainer to showcase all domains and related domains aka marketplace
- Tracking analytics (pageviews and clicks) with GA integration
- park vs sell domains
- warming up and content play for the parked domains
- Automating listings

Who is eligible
- US/UK based who can talk over zoom
- 1000 impacts

In return
- You get Paypal or $25 Amazon gift card
- OR Free membership to the tool for a year

PS: Mods: if this is not the right thread, let me know so that I can move around. thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
let me guess ...every 25 u Pay u get 50

•••
Don't quite understand- what's the 50 I get?

•••
I'm new to domaining and was pitching a client
100% SCAM you and your Fake Buyer Requests here are SCAMS!! Stop telling us about your FAKE "client".

Nobody is taking you Serious,
first because you are a NEWBIE without any clue about Domain Investing and Domains at all. Second, because I am NOT SHARING ALL MY KNOWLEDGE for $25 USD LOL you are a Joke!

Beware of this pbx123 Scams
, he will Record the fake interviews and sell the interview for more money in the Fake TOOL or Website he and his IMAGINARY "client" are developing... They plan to charge a Membership fee of that USELESS TOOL or website about interviews... What a WORTHLESS idea of a "tool" or website Hahahahaha!

Scam.jpeg

•••
- because, I don't know about this space much, I am looking for suggestions. Fair? That's typical of anyone who wants to get into any space. To learn.
- if you don't want to share for 25, I understand and appreciate it but a lot of users participate in product innovation and testing because that's what keeps them excited and make them a part of the next thing. No one is forcing you to be one. But you cannot call it a spam. What am I going to sell after interview? Something already out there? Lol.
- lot of focus group interviews happen this way.

Also, you are calling it fake and you are saying that I am going to sell. Such a contradiction and so funny.

Last edited:
•••
It is performed by planned discussion and interview with a small group of people conducted by a moderator. The participants are sampled from the study population. The aim is to obtain knowledge of the participant's considerations and ideas on a specific topic.

- Google says this about focus interviews
- wait a min, Google is also spam for you

•••
If you think is low, pl dm me with your price for 30 mins. Looking to do some serious stuff here.

•••
For transparency sake.....Why don't you just list all the questions you/your client have in this thread and then let people make a decision on whether to answer them or not....Instead of trying to take it private or off site.....

Last edited:
•••
Sure thing. I already did in the starting thread.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Let me check Pl but yes, it's looks quote similar.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back