Dynadot

FREE Domaining for Beginners

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sully

VIP Member
SullysBlog.com
Impact
I created an online ebook / course for beginners to learn the fundamentals of domaining. I'm not looking to profit from the course, it's more of a "giving back" to the community thing. I've listed the course as a "Pay what you want" with a minimum price of $3. I did this because I want beginners to take it seriously and I know that when you pay for something, it's worth more to you than if it were free.

That said, I have a code that will take the $3.00 off and make it free for folks at namePros. The code is "freebam"

https://sullysblog.com/product/beginners-guide-to-making-money-with-domain-names/

I'd love to hear and incorporate your feedback.

I don't know if I will eventually raise the price, so don't get pissed if this changes in the future :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was going to review the information but even with the code it's $46. I'll have to pass at this price point but I am interested in reading your material.

Blessings,
Blake :)

•••
I was going to review the information but even with the code it's $46. I'll have to pass at this price point but I am interested in reading your material.

Blessings,
Blake :)
You can change the price to $3 then use code

•••
Apologies, forgot to mention that. Change the price to $3 then apply the code.

•••
•••
Quick look, very elaborate, great info there for the novice.

I did get access after ordering but no login, confirmation email of any sort.

Will go through all courses. Thank you for sharing!

•••
I created an online ebook / course for beginners to learn the fundamentals of domaining. I'm not looking to profit from the course, it's more of a "giving back" to the community thing. I've listed the course as a "Pay what you want" with a minimum price of $3. I did this because I want beginners to take it seriously and I know that when you pay for something, it's worth more to you than if it were free.

That said, I have a code that will take the $3.00 off and make it free for folks at namePros. The code is "freebam"

https://sullysblog.com/product/beginners-guide-to-making-money-with-domain-names/

I'd love to hear and incorporate your feedback.

I don't know if I will eventually raise the price, so don't get pissed if this changes in the future :)
Thank you so much for this course, I’m willing to come back to this thread after I’m done with the course to share my honest opinion about the value of it

Last edited:
•••
I'll work on getting the confirmation email working consistently. Thanks for pointing that out.

•••
I'll work on getting the confirmation email working consistently. Thanks for pointing that out.
Thank you for the course, I will return to offer feedback when I have worked through.
I signed up a short while ago and as yet have not received any email, maybe you haven't had the opportunity to get things working according to plan.
I will update this post if and when an email arrives.

•••
•••
Thank you for the course, I will return to offer feedback when I have worked through.
This should be resolved. You can send yourself a password reset or email me at mike @ Sullysblog.com and I'll reset for you.

•••
Just purchased, thank you!
This is definitely target at novice me 😊

•••
Please rate the course after you have gone through so others know if it is of value to them. I appreciate you all!

•••
Please rate the course after you have gone through so others know if it is of value to them. I appreciate you all!

•••
•••
Apologies, forgot to mention that. Change the price to $3 then apply the code.
I have ordered the book. Thank you for contributions to mankind. Should I expect the book on my email??

•••
I have ordered the book. Thank you for contributions to mankind. Should I expect the book on my email??
It's an online course. You should have received an email.

•••
I just got a message thanking me for the order sir

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back