DomainHop!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheOwner

Mister Three LetterEstablished Member
Impact
wow this site is great,
i have been there one day and made
more then 3-4 weeks at sedo with the parking.
whats the catch? or is there one?
do they really pay? all input is appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There isn't any catch. They are just a great program. They pay and is much better than Sedo.

•••
I am also getting some nice revenue from a few test domains that I put up @ Domain Hop recently. The .COM's are doing OK. Strongest names are adult related, but I'm getting some suprisingly nice unques and clicks from www.ebayauction.tv. Go figure. Viva .TV!

FYI: their support is very good as well. My emails were answered quickly. I like that, a lot.

AmCy

•••
I wish I could share in everyones success at DH. When I first seen their landing pages, I was impressed, so I moved 4 or 5 of my higher traffic domains to them for a test. My CTR dropped from around 25% to 5% max, and my earnings dried up. The optimization of the pages was ok, and in one case excellent, so I couldn't understand the drop in CTR.

I moved my domains within a few days, leaving one behind to see if I could see any improvenment. I wish you all continued success, it just didn't seem to work for me.

avp

•••
avp said:
I wish I could share in everyones success at DH.

I'm not too keen on DH either. They don't pay for .cc and my .coms are not adult... sport... or internet related so they don't get a whole lotta traffic. Point being, if they paid for .cc I'd be happier. :hehe:

So... when I can I'll develop the names that I think worthy. :blink:

Lyte

•••
what you will find is that, the landing page design, customer support, and speedy monthly payments are better on domainhop than other programs.

reason being they cant compete on the bid prices or $ per click. also could be said for fabulous on non gaming/finance.

domainsponsor got crap user interface, unfriendly stats but they dont care. people use them for the high click rates.

sedo got slow customer service, but they pay out more per click than domainhop.

if a company is overcompensating in one aspect, it means they are weak in another.

•••
Well I loved Domainhop, but is something happening to them?

I mean all my GOOD traffic names are drying up and getting lower and lower uniques! I am shocked by this and I can just wish the next day its back up but then its even lower!

I dont know whats happening :td: :(

•••
domdom said:
what you will find is that, the landing page design, customer support, and speedy monthly payments are better on domainhop than other programs.

reason being they cant compete on the bid prices or $ per click. also could be said for fabulous on non gaming/finance.

domainsponsor got crap user interface, unfriendly stats but they dont care. people use them for the high click rates.

sedo got slow customer service, but they pay out more per click than domainhop.

if a company is overcompensating in one aspect, it means they are weak in another.

I'd have to agree

Lyte said:
I'm not too keen on DH either. They don't pay for .cc and my .coms are not adult... sport... or internet related so they don't get a whole lotta traffic. Point being, if they paid for .cc I'd be happier. :hehe:

Lyte

FYI, From the Domain Hop FAQ page:

What if I have domains with International extensions - can I still earn money?
Yes, DomainHop will pay you a 55% revenue share (RPC). To be eligible for the $4.00 RPM your domain's extension must end with one of the following: .com, .net, .org, .cc, .aero, .biz, .coop, .info, .museum, .name, .pro, .edu, .gov, .ca, or .us

AmCy

PremiumHostednet said:
Well I loved Domainhop, but is something happening to them?

I mean all my GOOD traffic names are drying up and getting lower and lower uniques! I am shocked by this and I can just wish the next day its back up but then its even lower!

I dont know whats happening :td: :(

Now that my test domains have been up a DH for a while I can write this: DH is good for those higher traffic domains which, for me, weren't generating any click revenue elsewhere. If you have domains that generate lots of clicks then you can certainly make more money elsewhere, IMO.

AmCy

•••
QUOTE... FYI, From the Domain Hop FAQ page:

Yeah, I know but they don't pay for a viewing of a .cc domain... only if someone clicks on a link within a .cc domain. :|

Lyte

•••
I am also bummed with my click rate at DH.
I think the landing pages are too hokey for even the most unsophisticated web user as well. And forget about their optimization choices! They are often WAY off.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back