IT.COM

Domainers that succeeded in developing their domain names

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello NP,

I am looking to make a list of historical domainers with a nice EMD portfolio that launched with success several websites on their premium domain names. Do you have some inspiring individuals/companies names to share? I will update this post with the completed list:

We will be soon at the end of 2020 and I am working on my new year's resolutions ;)

Thank you for your helpa nd sorry for my (bad) english!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking forward to contribute. Let's collab. DM Twitter Thanks.

•••
Looking forward to contribute. Let's collab. DM Twitter Thanks.

Sorry I am just looking to identify some successful companies launched by domainers on their EMDs, nothing more. Feel free to contribute here ;)

•••
DropcatchSoftware.com
Because of EMD. This website ranked good in various search engine without a lot of efforts.

•••
DropcatchSoftware.com
Because of EMD. This website ranked good in various search engine without a lot of efforts.

Thank you and well done but this is not what I am looking for.

New addition to the list:

Unfortunately I can not edit my first post anymore :(

Last edited:
•••
Sorry I am just looking to identify some successful companies launched by domainers on their EMDs, nothing more. Feel free to contribute here ;)

In your race, there are just 1 person running. And, the winner is ... Wow, nice list ; ) !@#!@

Last edited:
•••
@Corey develops a lot

I like it better than park page : )

Last edited:
•••
Hello NP,

I am looking to make a list of historical domainers with a nice EMD portfolio that launched with success several websites on their premium domain names. Do you have some inspiring individuals/companies names to share? I will update this post with the completed list:

We will be soon at the end of 2020 and I am working on my new year's resolutions ;)

@tomsa, you're on the right track here. The most successful domainers have built successful businesses on some of their best domains. Here's another one: SEO.com. Guess who started that one. Another one is Cyber Holdings. There are many examples.

Successful domainers have built blogs, sales sites, to say the least. Others have visions which they translated into businesses. Domaining should have a wide ranging scope not limited to just flipping domains. If you are making money that sustains you just by flipping, then this is fine. Not criticizing you there. But if you want to hold on to your domains long-term, you need a business plan.

•••

This is a portfolio website.

Granted the @Castello Brothers are # 1!
look up to these guys, bonus pts for bros!

I know and would love if they shared one developed; For sure, have many cashcows partnerships, ventures. These guys r real deal.

Another i developed (this by Rick Schwartz
HallofShame.com all try steal via UDRP; since they too cheap buy off you. Go Rick!

Last edited:
•••
@Corey develops a lot

I like it better than park page : )

Thank you @Samer a name that just hit my account is HempBlooms.com cried out for some development given it had a park page on it.

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hello NP,

Are you looking for domain developments that have been around a while, generating revenue, consistent traffic, popular portfolio sites only, solid brands, etc.??

I have a few that have been around a while I held onto.

All .com's:
  • ScorpionAgency (Since 2005) - Was on .ws first, then migrated to .com in 06 - Type: Design Service - Over 30k pages
  • LocalAutoSalvageYards (Since 2010) - Type: Information + Backlink Doorway
  • SanAntonioLogoDesigner (Since 2011) - SanAntonioLogo (Since 2013) 301's to it - Type: Design Service
  • OdinsGreenBeard (Since 2017) - Type: Design Service
  • OfficeDrift (Since 2017) - Type: Information + Directory + Non-Profit + White-Label services - Over 60k pages
  • WorkCamped (Since 2019) - Type: Membership Group + Job Board + Non-Profit - 4,300+ real members and growing.
There are several others, but those are the ones that have had the most traffic, revenue, subscriptions, success, etc...

Most my developments have sold rather fast over the years, but I do like to keep a good handful around as hobby's, non-profit initiatives, services, and digital product ventures.

Or are you referring to something different?

Last edited:
•••
•••

These guys are legends:
involved venture;get cash flow from your baby;
Thanks for the reminders; wont soon forget : )
if you can attain it (something to bear in mind)
i still wonder how much Rick made or makes from ACRepair.com

So many want to sell 100% stake domains;
Remain involved in developed counts; a feat, life goal hope execute like them one day :)

Thanks for sharing!
Samer

Last edited:
•••
Back