Dynadot

poll Domainers: How much to quit your job in 2022?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What do you need to earn each month to quit your job?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Nothing, I'm already rich enough

votes
    5.5%
  • Up to $500 / month or more

votes
    5.1%
  • $1000 / month or more

votes
    9.2%
  • $1500 / month or more

votes
    5.1%
  • $2000 / month or more

votes
    9.9%
  • $3000 / month or more

votes
    10.7%
  • $4000 / month or more

votes
    6.2%
  • $5000 / month or more

votes
    13.6%
  • $6000 / month or more

votes
    2.7%
  • $7000 / month or more

votes
    1.8%
  • $8000 / month or more

votes
    2.1%
  • $9000 / month or more

votes
    0.8%
  • $10000 / month or more

votes
    17.7%
  • Any amount over $11000 / month (post in comments)

votes
    9.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Simple question for part-time domainers. How much money do you need to earn from domaining in 2022 to quit your job and become a full-time domainer? (amount in American $ dollars).

Edit: Please state your country in comments (thanks @wallet2it).

entrepreneur2.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't ever think that domaining is an easy task or business to earn money so easily and one can leave the job permanently. Domain selling is a time taking and one should have lot of patience like a ocean to sell one domain and to compete with other million domains.

•••
•••
•••
Don't ever think that domaining is an easy task or business to earn money so easily and one can leave the job permanently. Domain selling is a time taking and one should have lot of patience like a ocean to sell one domain and to compete with other million domains.
Theodore Roosevelt said " Nothing worth having comes easy " and that includes domaining. But also there are diamonds in the rough where most domainers don't tread. Selling domain names is not the only way to make money from them, and it's definitely not the easiest way to make money from them. You cannot guarantee a sale but you can almost guarantee some level of ad revenue whether it be parking your domain name and displaying ads or developing your domain name and displaying ads. The law of logic dictates that if you get enough eyes on the trophy someone will want to grab it. Same applies to selling.

•••
1 .XYZ domain sale spread over 3 months.

But in reality given the real pricing, about 20 a month, consistently.

•••
•••
Another factor except for income, is in what level you are satisfied with your current (main) job. I am not, and i plan to study something else to find an easier job to be able to do domaining easier. It's big decision, but life's quality is more important for me. Life is short and sometimes we forget it.

or how your boss satisfied with the job you do :)
If you are fired and/or can't find any job, this would be another factor except income.

•••
It will all depend on what you need each month everyone is different I started with a very low amount of profit but domains to me are more than money I love them :xf.cool:

•••
  • Any amount over $11000 / month (post in comments)
But I wouldn't quit my job. I would do it for fun.

•••
@Bob Hawkes what conclusions can we draw from this poll after 500 votes ?

•••
2.8 million

United States cash

•••
10K monthly would be awesome in my country 🤩🤩

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back